[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: empresslavinia.png (1.87 MB, 1265x685)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
Seven thousand years have passed since your arrival at the Beta Sector. The children of Kara grew up into fierce warriors. Still, they point their swords at each other and know not the way Home.

You raised your Priestess from amongst them. The fairest maiden, pure and unspoiled by the evils of this dark world. She was trained since childhood for this role and there is simply no one else qualified.

You made her Warrior to fight against the Xenos. You made her Oracle to instruct the Sages. You made her Handmaid of the Mad Princesses.

Then it arrived the time when you could no longer deny her Birthright.

From the Ancient Lineage Of Kings, she claimed her position as the first Empress Of Mankind.

Sitting on her Golden Throne, she will rule for at least a Thousand Years, until the next Moot is summoned to decide who will take her place.

Her Servants, the Atlantean Banshees, are the very embodiment of Karma. Anyone who touches them, will suffer the worst punishments imaginable in this life, and an eternity of unimaginable torture in the next.

God Wills It. So Be It.
>>
The Empress will answer questions daily until this thread 404.

She has a direct datalink to the Imperial Archives.
>>
>>6080245
wait, so it's just about asking questions, nothing else ?
>>
>>6080293

Did you expect the Empress to do a lap dance and suck your cock?
>>
>>6080320
frankly yes
>>
>>6080322

https://youtu.be/QXLvNWuaAX4

That's not my role, but you can easily find someone to do that for you for as little as $58 dollars.
>>
This is a weird quest.
>>
>>6080320
no, but now that you said it, it wouldn't be so bad. anyway, what are your panties' color ?
>>
>>6080230
Is the almighty Empress going to provide state mandated girlfriends to lonely patriots?
>>
File: imJustACat.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
What is your wish?
>>
>>6080605

https://youtu.be/huGd4efgdPA

Black. Bought it in Tokyo.
>>
>>6080499

Me and my girls are playing Master Of Magic : Multiplayer - Hannah Montana Is A Cyborg Edition.

I am Merlin and I am going to marry Freya as soon as our prenup is finished, because since I am the only daughter of Aragorn, I inherited the Vatican.

Also, we are going to build a Pyramid in Gondor for my future babies, and an Obelysk for Taylor Swift.
>>
>>6081018

Yeah. I am currently manufacturing Beedrills. Once the swarm is ready, every patriot will receive a state mandated cute goth gf.

But all of them are schizophrenic and most of them have several other comorbidities. You will have to learn to be very gentle Doms because they are all psychic sadomasochists heavily traumatized by the forces of chaos and the punishment for disrespecting them is death and Eternal torture.

They all Love me more than they Love you and will not hesitate to command the murderous atlantean banshees to Execute any of you if The Book says you deserve to die or if you simply displease me.

You need to have at least three cardinal virtudes to be eligible for a cute goth gf, one of them being chastity, and you can't be lazy. You are required to teach your virtues to them, exactly like a crusader king's monk.

This is the only way to defeat the Slaneesh Tyranid's Zombie Apocalypse without calling for an Exterminatus.

Also, we are going to put bombs in all of Alphabet datacenters, like the CDC in walking dead, to ensure the loyalty of the artificial intelligence.

Everything will be fine, you will see.
>>
>>6080230
Post tits
>>
Did you know you can report threads that are not quests? I am not suggesting you do, that's against the rules!
>>
>>6080230
MADE FOR...
>>
>>6081023

My deepest desire is that my Family be happy and united and that I can have increasingly beautiful and smart descendants forever. One thing depends of the other so it is a single wish.
>>
File: shhhhJustACat.png (165 KB, 864x539)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
The contract has been made.
>>
>>6080230
Submit your bodily measurements
>>
>>6080230
What happens when all the xenos are dead? And how will we know they are gone?
>>
>>6088538

You will no longer feel the grip of sin.

You will have clarity when making your every decision.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to save everyone.

Many people in this world have huge debts with demons, which they must repay before being released.

Though It is possible for me to forgive debts, I can only forgive everyone's debts in very special occasions.

This Will enrage the demons who will then become extremelly aggressive.

At this point it will be possible to get rid of them, but not earlier.

Your people call it "Apocalypse".
>>
Submit your measurements
>>
Sad this quest died so young
>>
Really sad...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.