[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hands.jpg (250 KB, 441x1074)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
hello, can someone fix the hands please.
This is not original the photo, its ps edited i guess but the hands looks bad in my opinion.
Nails also need some touch, most are acceptable unlike the last one on the right hand but they all need quality improvement and different color to match the lips

thanks a lot
>>
File: 1712668615749290.jpg (31 KB, 400x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>19334641
nails should look like this if possible please
>>
File: 8do8r2.png (556 KB, 500x739)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
>>19334641
>>19334643
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>19334661
what this
>>
Bump
>>
>>19338965
A waste of time
All those posters are insane, of the type where they ask for one small change which they hope someone will do
Once someone does their, they will either reject the work as not good enough, or nitpick something else on the image to be changed, so the request will never be fufilled. They will have their requests filled dozens of times to no avail. They will repost their request and various changes across many boards. I'm not an /r/ regular, just browsed here randomly, laughed when I saw OP, then laughed again when I saw >>19334661
>>
>>19339670
I am the OP and most of that is true
But Im not doing this just to spam, Im actually really tired of that already but I also wanna see it done so much. And i dont know how it sounds but yes, you are right that im not satisfied with any minor or not "perfect" edit and thats not cuz I dont respect that person's work, its just not what I need.
Although I had much bigger ideas for the pic I realized that its probably too hard or even impossible so i just keep it simple now, its only the hands and nails that need a good fix and Im done asking for more, I promise. Needs to be "perfect" tho
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
He's been doing this for months. All you guys just need to ignore him. Don't respond.
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>19341339
Why tho? Why you have to bring this negativity? Are you some of those that can do it but don't want because they don't like me or you can't and you're only here to spread hate and negativity? And whats wrong with doing it for months? Its maybe a little more than a month or around two.
I would really love it if some gifted editor do it and set me free from this bumping that I also hate as much as you hate me.
Don't worry, if that happens you won't see me again
>>
File: a.jpg (33 KB, 703x281)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>19342436
We can fix most things but you are never happy with the results, so you are the one fostering negativity by annoying those which try to help in the first instance. Anyway picrel; you've been here for at least 9 months so would you kindly find something more productive to do, perhaps learn a skill that involves photo editing?
>>
>>19342458
ah yes u r right but that was long time ago then i wasnt here.. and i was only back recently for not more than a month or 2
but anyways that doesnt matter at all
now theres only 1 thing left to edit to make the pic perfect. I really like it, anon did amazing work on it back then, its just the hands and nails that need a little touch to finish it
and that will make it perfect, nothing more to edit there
also i dont know what u expect me to do, i cant just learn to edit my photos, thats not for everyone
and im sorry if anyone who tried to help me, felt bad about something i did or said, definitely not my intention, really

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.