[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1514478404878.jpg (764 KB, 1879x2500)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
so right now I have 3.65g of images and video, it's on my one drive and I'm not sure if that has a factor here or not, but I'm not able to go through in the picture viewer anymore, it will get to the image in the folder that doesn't have thumbnail and suddenly act like it's the only photo in the entire folder. if I try to open the next photo with no thumbnail it loads forever.
I noticed that if I open the image in paint, and save over the photo itself that one picture is fixed. but how do I do that for a whole 3 gigs of images without wanting to blow my brains out for the monotony? like is there an image fix program? they are all saved in normal extensions (.jpg, png, gif,bmp)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.