[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2Size and guy's colour.png (3.36 MB, 2845x1600)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
Requesting their to be a rock with their clothes resting on it in the background of this image, please.
Would like their to be a Brock and a Team Rocket variant, i'll post references and a general idea below.
>>
>>19409417
Rough idea here.
Even if you just do one version, i'd still be very thankful, I just wanted to ask for both now to not post a similar request again.
>>
File: Panties.jpg (239 KB, 1200x1391)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>19409417
Also, i'd really like her to have blue and white stripped panties rolled down her thigh, please
Her thighs might need to be smushed closer together like the top of the image, but let's see how it works out.
>>
>>19409417
Easiest would be to just replace either Brock's or Team Rocket's clothes with each other if you doa variant, that way there's just one version with Misty's clothes and tweaks to the guy's.
>>
>>19409417
Just a side-note bump too, I don't mind AI being used, so long as Misty and the guy being kept as original as possible, since they're the main focus.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.