[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: original image.jpg (181 KB, 441x1074)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Please, help me combine few edits.

I need this earring from "image 1" to replace the earring on the same side from "image 2".
I tried to do it myself and even though I could match them correctly, there were slight color differences that I couldn't fix.
The result from the above have to be replaced on "original image", thus the upper side of the picture will be perfect, leaving the hands as the only problem.

Now you can try to edit the hands, if you want.

They should look like the original "hands".
There are knuckle deformations on the hand that is not holding the phone, as well as changed position of the last shown finger of the same hand.
Also, the finger above is angled differently and does not interact like it should with the pinky finger of the opposite hand.
Those two fingers look bad in general and are the most problematic issue about the hands.
Lastly, I would like the nails to be with the same shape and color as "nails".

In any case, thanks in advance for your help.
>>
File: image 1.jpg (2 KB, 56x83)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>19410253
>>
File: image 2.jpg (24 KB, 441x304)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>19410253
>>
File: hands.jpg (87 KB, 806x451)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>19410253
>>
File: nails.jpg (172 KB, 500x500)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>19410253
>>
DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THIS CREATURE. IT WON'T LISTEN AND WILL SPAM OUR BOARD
>>
J3ump
>>
J3ump
>>
J3ump
>>
J3ump
>>
J3ump
>>
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 441x1074)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>19410253
>>
J3ump
>>
J3ump
>>
(ignore this spammer)
>>
j3ump
>>
J3ump
>>
j3ump
>>
What is this j3ump shit you're doing now? I've been off 4chan for a couple weeks, so I've missed a couple episodes of The Retard Show. Did the mods word filter this faggot or something? They need to just range ban him.
>>
j3ump
>>
go j3ump in a trash compactor

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.