[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4495.jpg (297 KB, 1063x1500)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
Recently, the Marvelous YouTube channel has been streaming 1-2 Yowamushi Pedal stage plays per weekend and taking them down at the end of the weekend. I messed up with recording with OBS, and the quality of the visuals is terrible. This series holds a very special place in my heart because I translated the first stage play for my final project for one of my Japanese classes. There’s only one torrent on nyaa, but I’m probably asking for the impossible and asking for all the stage plays. Most direct links are dead since they’re like 8-10 years old. If anyone could help me out, I can sell you my kidney. Thank you!

Note: I do have The First Result and The Second Order, but I need the rest!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.