[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F8RPc1jXUAAWeLR.jpg (639 KB, 3000x4000)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
Do patients in psych wards have sex with each other?
>>
File: 1710977602066262.jpg (129 KB, 736x769)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>77242862
i need to break into a psych ward and fuck a eighteen yo female schizo
>>
>>77242862
Only the schizo chads do with the bipolar stacies
>>
It would be hard, the staff usually check your room every 10 minutes.
>>
>>77242862
Yes, I think one time a girl sucked off some dude, or at least hinted to wanting that to happen. Also I pulled an autistic puerto rican bitch.

I'd recommend you go ones you lookedmaxxed and you will be treated like a micro celebrity by all the bobs.
>>
>>77242862
it does happen, ur basically in adult day care and most people either feel like shit or are hypersexual.

some of them have separated gender wings which makes it harder, but where they are mixed it does happen alot
>>
>>77242862
There is no 'psych ward' and you are totally delusional. There is only the immediate dysfunction of respiratory activity.
>>
>>77242945
Share your tales.
>>
>>77242884
>Only the schizo chads do with the bipolar stacies
This, but Chad fucks the other half-decent looking women as well.
>>
All the time on my local ward lmao. It's where I got my last gf
>>
Yes, and it's a problem I've been paid to wrangle
>>
>>77242862
No
they do kiss tho
>>
I fingered a girl in the art room in a psych ward lol
>>
>>77243401
Kek i remember a girl named Denise got body slammed. Not because she was having sex or anything she was just not wanting to get in line
>>
No.. My ex bf visited me one time and we had a quick fuck though.
>>
During my short stay at a psych ward basically you weren't even allowed to shut your door and you had designated beds you were supposed to sleep in, during the daytime you were monitored constantly so it was like prison essentially, except not one of those decadent ass rape prisons where the guards don't care what goes down it's like the orderlies are trained to stop any fun from happening
>>
>>77242862
As someone who's spent multiple years in psych facilities throughout my teens and early adulthood i can tell you that yes they certainly do and I did as well. Not only with other patients but with guards as well. There's an entire internal economy of sex workers that are paid using various psychiatric medications that they desire. I used to be prescribed Klonopin and this dykey redhead guard would suck me off in the elevator every Tuesday when she was on her 15 minute mid afternoon smoke break. Itd be pretty weird because id have to skip my dosage for that day so the murder clowns would appear right when I climaxed and came into her esophagus. Sometimes id actually have 3 somes or 4 somes with the dyke guard and the murder clowns and I swear that she started moaning one time when the BBC clown penetrated her anus and im pretty sure she had an anal orgasm. It was my first interracial inter-halucinatory shared anal experience and once you have an experience like that you just can't go back to regular vanila casual tinder sex with self harming goth schizophrenics.
>>
I just started working at the psych ward. aint seent no sex yet but I dun seen dis one guy jaggin awff. Also reading this particular thread, i'm starting to reconsider my choice of employment. you yakubians weird
>>
I had multiple opportunities in them but I wanted to get out
>>
>>77242862
No, they aren't mixed. It's mostly just some patients being abused by staff, but I think someone has been trying to deal with that recently
>>
>>77242862
I was in a psych ward when I was 15. It was separated by gender but I was eventually moved to a different ward that had both males and females allowed to interact with each other. I became close with a girl there and around Christmas when few other kids were there I'd sneak into her room to get a bj/give oral. So long as I was in bed around 3 am when they did vitals check they'd never notice I was gone.
>>
>>77242862
Didnt a lot of violent males start relationships with the female staff somewhere?
>>
It happens, but it didn't happen much in the hospitals I was in. If it did happen, it was either female staff having sex with male patients for their Ativan or other benzo, female patient with a male doctor for more Ativan, or patients who were bipolar or some personality disorder.
>>
>>77242862
I did. Female patients, female guards. Sex and drugs.
>>
>>77242928
A MILF fucked a crackhead who was in and out of prison and skinny as hell in my psych ward and got kicked out. Meanwhile here was me doing situps and push ups with no shirt on and full 6 pack abs. At least the fat nurses found me sexy.

>omg he just worked out for 2 hours on suicide watch
>>
>>77242862
I'm scared for psych wards so I haven't sought treatment for the voices and shadow people. I don't know what to do :(
>>
>>77243440
Poor Denise
She didn't deserve a body slam
>>
>>77243618
That seems safe. Wouldn't want to get raped
>>
File: 1667118908822603.jpg (102 KB, 891x1041)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>77242862
maybe longer term adult patients could find a way, for sure.
the last time i was inna ward was for a week long re-evaluation which was when i was like, 12. this wasn't any sort of high security ward, i was just a day patient in this teen ward that would go to that facility for the day instead of school for a week. within a few days i bonded with this cute girl and learned about her trauma, and for the remainder of my stay that was pretty much the closest thing to a relationship ive ever had. we promised to stay together afterwards, but i lost the scrap of paper with her number and i still can't live that down.
there were cameras all over the common areas, and room doors had to stay open.. there wasn't really any chance you'd be able to go into someone's bathroom with them without somebody knowing, and besides, somebody comes looking for both of you after a few minutes of no visibility. that said, everyone knew that the games closet was a blind spot right next to the common area that someone could "help someone else pick a game" for a few minutes.
several times a day at any given moment, she would give me a little sly look, get up out of that stiff psychiatric lounge chair and walk into the games closet, then turn around and beckon me over with her index finger while cracking a grin. we'd make out for minutes at a time, however long we felt safe to do so. she'd do this so often it would actually become tiring. it'd evolve to clothed groping pretty quickly but never further.. one time i did move my hand from her ass toward the front of her pants, but she stopped me with a grin and i understood; things were risky enough. in hindsight i wish i would've just pulled on her panties instead.

to this day i am absolutely ruined, literal despairwojak.png over
>tfw no bleach blonde pixie cut only-a-little-bit-insane tomboy gf
literal Ogri'la ogre grade OVER
>>
>>77244866
What the hell are you talking about?
You sound...crazy
>>
File: 1712116387243473.jpg (28 KB, 563x482)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>77245101
erm, i was just sharing my experience with my only sexual relationship which so happened to take place in the confines of a ward.
how is that so difficult to understand for you?
>>
>>77242883
You think they keep cute 18 year old psycho in a psych ward how stupid are you?

You people are fucking dumb lol. Do me a favor and call 911 and say you're going to kys. Please just do it and come back after your reality check.
>>
>>77242862
i went to a psych ward 6 times and not a single time has a male even spoken to me let alone indicated he wanted to fuck me so not in my experience
>>
>>77245216
how would you respond if someone indicated such?
>>
>>77245216
Maybe.. because there is at least 5 staff members watching for some ambitious retard to show himself so they can oust him.
You've never been hospitalized.
>>
>>77242862
I knocked a lady up. I thought I'd get in trouble but she refused to say who the father was, the staff were worried it was one of their own fucking a patient.
>>
Two black girls tried to have sex with me when I was there for 3 days but one was obese.
>>
>>77242884
can vouch for this as a male. happened to me
>>
When I was at a mental health daycare a schizo girl who became close to me flashed me in the kitchen when no one was around. There was a black girl into me as well. Still a wizard btw.
>>
If I have a mental breakdown so I can get a psyche ward girlfriend how can I make sure I get selected for an elite one with no fatties or piercing havers
>>
>>77244866
why were you in there
>>
File: 1705342288477986.png (542 KB, 600x600)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>77245945
that was a little week long medical re-evaluation. basically they wanted to monitor how i would adjust to a new medication change, i cant remember what it was.. but at least that meant i had some 'privileges' as a day patient tho, like keeping my shoelaces and going home for the night.
not really like the first time when i was younger and was in for like a month or two idk.
i guess i was being a bit of a sperg, being a distraction in class when i curled in a ball and made animal noises under my desk, resisting work, not answering questions ect ect.. i guess i thought i was 'hacking the system' and getting out of it; but adults around me were concerned of anything from 'tism to psychosis. iirc i didnt even have my own clothes the first night, i was only allowed something provided until my parents could get some stuff they would allow. sleep like shit in a weird bed with another strange kid in the eerily quiet, sanitary room and get woken up by staff checks anyway. they had a damn 'stoplight system' that you had to game and behave to stay 'green' in for long enough for them to let you go, being yellow and red had reduced privileges respectively. at first i was still resisting what they wanted me to do and that got to the point where they just threw me in the padded room where i chewed the ID band off my wrist.. but yeah that wasnt helping anything. i missed easter in there, and i remember coming home to my easter basket in my room, being a bit dazed from the whole experience, saying to myself ill never go back and add that miserable journey to whatever would land me there in the first place again.
>>
>>77245675
should have picked the black one, she was probably not even crazy, just lonely for your d
>>
>>77242862
>Go to mental hospital
>Get put in schizo wing
What did they mean by this?
>>
i got pregnant at the psych where i met my schizo bf. it's not that hard if the staff doesn't check up on you and the psych ward was barely a facility anyway
>>
>>77246620
Are you schizo as well
>>
why do black girls in psych wards like us?
>>
>>77245224
i wouldnt know how to react actually

>>77245250
>You've never been hospitalized.
yes i have lol but only when i was a minor im not retarded i know they try to segregate males and females but ive still witnessed multiple times people doing sexual things out in the open behind the staffs back so its common enough
>>
>>77245216
Do you need me to fuck you?
>>
>>77247011
i dont need it
i dont really like the idea of having sex with a man who doesnt find me attractive and i dont believe anyone is capable of it
>>
>>77247216
Are you average size or thin? That's all that matters to me. I can't do fatties.
>>
>>77242945
>separated gender wings
god's gift to the gays
>>
>>77243820
fascinating if true, hilarious if creative writing
>>
>>77242862
>Meet fellow schizo woman(22)
>She ends up being really cool and we share a lot of similar interests
What do I do?
>>
>>77247453
She's medicated usually but we met at the ward.
>>
>>77247453
>What do I do?
Well this is /r9k/, our standards aren't high
>>
>>77247507
Should I ask her out?
>>
>>77247511
>Should I ask her out?
Of course
>>
>>77247363
im very skinny but i have really bad skin so thats my problem
>>
>>77242862
when I was in the ward the nurses stepped in. Some girl kept cuddling up to me and went in my room. They did sing "can you feel the love tonight" from the lion king as she was cuddling me though. I was too out of my mind to really think clearly through it all. I think her name was Shanon. She had a sister. Shanon was blonde, curly hair. We were there around the year 2012. Nurses literally told me< "no hanky panky."
>>
File: IMG_8897.jpg (1.23 MB, 1620x1259)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
this what happened to me
>>
yes, it happens a lot. nurses often warn patients not to have relationships though because if anything happens (like a break-up) it will be too much stress for the person to deal with.
>>
File: AYYYYYYd dot com.jpg (306 KB, 500x800)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
Not saying it's impossible BUT
>Constant patrols 24/7, like MGS but no blindspots
>Any noise or irregularity is thoroughly examined, needing to rule out the possibility of self-harm/suicide
>Gender segregations
>Typically 2-3 ppl/room
>Bedroom doors always open
>Cameras recording everywhere except directly inside bathrooms
>Bathrooms may be subject to being chaporoned , or having staff directly outside, time used will be monitored
>Highly-regimented schedule, will almost always be in a group w/ 2 staff (except for 1 on 1 psych evaluations, which will still be done in room w/ cameras and windows)
>If you think a foid can end a man's life by saying "it started consentual but then I decided it was rape" wait until they can add "And this was after a suicide attempt and coming down from months of heroin binging, while I was on sedatives and hallucinating penis-ghost monsters, as shown on my intake form."
Getting 10-15 minutes of privacy (while "showering" ofc) and concentration to jack off is difficult enough

All that said, 3/4 times being in a psyche-ward was better than living the wageslave life. In my experience ofc, depends on where you're sent. No worries, good food, no surprises, lots of hobbies to explore, regular (if limited) exercise, easy-to-follow schedule, never alone, constantly supported and positively reinforced, you can't have sex but that also means no rejection and you don't see PDA from others, most other patients are interesting and usually calm, just bored... But you can't, uh, post on 4chan.... that's a downside. And you can't get drunk, or make money.... or deal with your family... Yeah, real glad to be out.
>>
>>77247528
Bad as in acne? So did I before Accutane. I did go on to have lots of sex after that.
>>
>>77247892
bad as in acne with rosacea. my dermatologist doesnt recommend accutane for me and im stuck looking awful permanently
>>
>>77242862
yeah I got sent to one when I tried to kms and they kept me alone at first but eventually put me with the guys because I'm trans. I made out with one of the guys there whenever we could until they let me out
>>
>>77247652
they told me it was because they don't want rape accusations even though they know her and that she wouldn't do that but still
>>
>>77248066
I would ask you what your email or discord or whatever is and talk to you but I'll get a bunch of fake replies
>>
>>77242862
I dont see why not. Sexo is good for the body, soul, and mind. There should be more therapies based on healthy sex
>>
>>77248193
yeah makes sense man. like a bunch of mentally ill people. you can say they're not able to consent properly.
>>
if you are getting married to someone you met in the psych ward, you might need to rethink your priorities
>>
>>77249021
anon, this is the great banyan tree. it is a giant tree that has many independent, linked branches, that collectively form a massive tree over a gigantic area. it used to have a main trunk but it got infected with a fungus so it had to be amputated. though it still survives without a trunk. the tree continues to spread:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Banyan

one day i would like to take you to see this tree with me.
>>
>>77249007
mind boggling
>>
>>77248490
im not very interesting to talk to im just mentally ill and annoying and not attractive enough to make up for it
>>
File: 1687064431740888.jpg (60 KB, 841x1080)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>77242883
Been to psych ward, seen the 18 yo cutie, she had a boyfriend :(
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>77242862
Is this Half-Life 3?
>>
>>77242862
I was in a psych ward when i was 12 and there was mad sexual energy but unfortunatly all the girls were gay
>>
>>77251717
All they would do in the 2 hours of "media time" was scroll tiktok while i would play sandbox games with my normie roommate on my laptop
>>
>>77251730
The rooms were gendered anyway
>>
>>77249021
Just because I'm mentally ill doesn't mean I deserve to be alone
>>
>>77251717 (me)
I wonder what the correlation is like acctualy
One girl told me shes only bi and not lesbian because justin bieber exists
One girl told me she was raped when she was 10
The same gurl would always sing like a little song about being gay
Its pretty strange. Also ALL the girls were in there for suicide attempt.
The only exception i saw was a girl with autism
>>
Bumperinosoylent
>>
File: 1710435633522353.jpg (557 KB, 828x907)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>77242862
not even surprised you niggas know what it's like inside the wards
>>
>>77247511
Yes, stupid, good luck make a thread and let us know how it goes
>>
the last time i was in a psych ward the rooms were same gender paired, the doors had reverse peepholes, monitoring was very frequent, and movements were fairly restricted to either the common areas or your dwelling
to be fair, i was a minor, but still, if adult wards are similar, I don't think you CAN have sex in a psych ward
>>
>>77248066
>bad as in acne with rosacea
i googled some pics of this shit and im LMAOing@the shit that filters normalfags
>>
>>77253153
>I don't think you CAN have sex in a psych ward
Not with that attitude
>>
>>77242862
I can lose my gun rights by being admitted so I won't ever talk to anyone about how I feel. I already know they'll throw me in one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.