[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Board Game Edition

Previous thread : >>77242739
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/77242739/

Rules:
Ignore annoying moids

QUESTIONS:
>What Board games did you play as a kid?
>Which were the most fun and which made someone the most upset when losing?
>Any stories about someone being angry over losing?
>If you could play board games with any 4 people who would it be? What game would it be?

FAQ:
>What is this thread?
A place for biological women to talk about their lives. It's not complicated.
>Why aren't you on Crystal Cafe?
It has been aggressively raided for years and is dead.
>Well, you're raiding my male safe space!
r9k is not a male board. https://wizchan.org/ is.
>I'm a man, can I post here?
Please don't but if you are going to anyway, be polite and sign your posts >t. male.
>I'm a tranny, can I post here?
No. Die.
>What does nona mean?
Anon -> Nona
>I want a hole
This is not >>>/soc/
>How do femanons feel about (random hypothetical moid scenario)?
This is not /ATOGA/
>>
File: IMG_1528-min.jpg (1.08 MB, 3024x4032)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
my Athame
>>
The board game I love to play with nonas the most? Twister.
>>
I love the smell of this delicious bread. Thank you, nona!
>>
Monitoring this thread for anti jewish behaviour
>>
>>77246823
Those nonas have big nonas
>>
>>77246833
You missed the stuff in the last thread, do a better job.
>>
>>77246839
It often gives them an advantage in games.
>>
File: tiffanyaegyo.jpg (35 KB, 497x495)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
my first bread. i am a proud first time baker.
>>
There are too many to mention. The most memorable ones are Monopoly, Sorry, Trouble, and Clue.

I hated them all. Everyone got upset except the adults.

My brother literally flipped the Monopoly board over when he landed on my mom's Park Place with a hotel.

>If you could play board games with any 4 people who would it be? What game would it be?
I'd love to play Clue with all the nonas here. If there any in particular: scaranona, kponona, tomo, and night walk nona.
>>
>>77246871
>Night Walk Nona murdered the moid in the library with the shovel
>>
>>77246868
It is a yummy bread too!
>>
Listening to spooky horror videos and feeling the cool night air. Comfy, peaceful, serine. Congrats on your first bread.
>>
>>77246871
>literally flipped the Monopoly board over
I think everyone has that kind of story. Monopoly breaks up families.
>>
>>77246806
>>What Board games did you play as a kid?
My parents both had a ton of toys and games from when they were young.
In terms of actual board games, my favorite was probably a fairly obscure one called Which Witch. Trouble, Clue, Careers, and Life were also fun.
If you include other children's games, I always loved Don't Break the Ice; and also fondly remember Hungry Hungry Hippos, Colossal Fossil Fight, Operation, and the Jaws game.
If you count Twister, probably my favorite of all time.
>>Which were the most fun and which made someone the most upset when losing?
My autistic twin brother was horrible to play ANY kind of games with. He didn't even have to get all the way to an actual loss: as soon as things weren't going his way, he would often rage quit and start screeching.
>>Any stories about someone being angry over losing?
I was so young I barely remember it, but he apparently hit me with a Connect Four grid at one point.
>>If you could play board games with any 4 people who would it be? What game would it be?
I'm not sure. My instinct would be to get to meet some of my favorite YouTubers, but I'd also be afraid of being disappointed.
>>
File: blushingchae.jpg (36 KB, 564x564)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
most of the usual kid game stuff, monopoly, jenga, etc
not really a board game but uno. shit ends friendships.
not particularly, but in eight grade i got hyperfixated on betrayal at house on the hill and i knew pretty much every event card and every item/omen plus already had strategies ready on how to combo them alone or as a team, and that made a lot of my past "friends" refuse to play with me because they thought that just meant i'd have guaranteed wins
betrayal of course, all of the nonas here, and if i got to choose famous people, i'd love a round with all of my bandomen crushes... kyaaaaa
>>77246871
clue with the nonas would be fun!
>>
>>77246868
*hug*
You did great, hon; thank you. : )
>>
>>77246998
My family never liked Uno. They played it once at my grandmas and no one played it after that. I don't know what happened because my grandma was watching me and I was like 5, but she said the argument was bad and she forbid it in her home afterward.
>>
>>77247037
>but she said the argument was bad and she forbid it in her home afterward
uno is EVIL. it will destroy relationships and it's worse than monopoly because monopoly is so boring you will usually not even play it in the first place... but uno will always tempt you since it's fast and also cards that can be brought anywhere...
>>
Thank you for the new thread! another great edition of the best in r9k! Biofems forever!
>>
>>77246945
>spooky horror videos
I'd like to share these.
https://youtu.be/OrOYvVf6tIM?si=dvMVPjpJsp5jU8-V

https://youtu.be/I3BUhba8PL0?si=DYGUFeSOM-ce21ke

https://youtu.be/ZqHsHk0yG20?si=K7YXMAc54kqeBWFR

This last one is the best one I've ever heard. These are my favorites. Share your favorites with me.
>>
File: male W 3.jpg (262 KB, 1024x1024)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
I have an honest question, for the messed up girls here.

What is the relation between sex and love, in your mind?

what does it mean to marriage? are you from a broken home? what difference do you think it made?

>me? my mother was a stripper. she was 16 when she had me. They told me she was the pink power-ranger, shooting the next episodef, and i believed it. something went wrong. my father was a turbonerd. I was kidnapped by my stepfather, according to the state of Texas. I remember her bloody point shoes from ballerina. But she loved me so much. she still does. she gave birth to three step brothers in the fuckin bathtub next to my room in a 200 year old house. she has dreadlocks now and just got a masters in biology at 50.

once, i saw my stepfather strangling my mother, in the hallway of my maternal grandmothers house. I was 7 or 8. I ran back into my room, and i recall seeing a book on my bed, but then I was looking at myself, from outside of myself, and i couldn't see outside of the room. I saw myself weeping, and then I looked over at the clock, with no emotion, and six hours had passed. I don't know what happened. After that I had more events like that.
>>
File: IMG_2797.jpg (32 KB, 381x389)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
bought my gray contacts since my old ones "disappeared". estimated time of arrival is may 14th. cosplay event is on may 4th.
is it too early to kill myself? i've looked everywhere for the old contacts...
>>
Nobody answer it please.
>>
>>77247078
I only played it once. I don't even remember how to play it. My friends and I were to focused on other conversations that we didn't even finish. I guess I was spared?
>>
>>77247110
I hate contacts. I don't bother even wearing my glasses since it is only one eye that has astigmatism. The only time I bother is when I'm driving.
>>
>>77246945
>Listening to spooky horror videos
Which? :o
>>
File: male W 4.jpg (238 KB, 1024x1024)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
You wanna know why I like the pain you say
There's some sick part of me thankful for the hate
I stay positive and I push forward ya see
I gotta do the right thing for my family
So I smile and say that the world is just fine
As these fucking parasites eat up my spine
So I ask you once and I ask you again
Where do your roots start and where do your roots end

>I bite down a little harder
>My blade's a little sharper
>My roots, my roots run deep into the hollow
>Strike back a little harder
>I scream a little louder
>My roots, my roots run deep into the hollow

https://youtu.be/65mEt_RvQDs?list=PL9hYR5qRkc2zOUP_MhYK9L87GvAR1jcy6

fuck you a little harder
My roots, my roots run deep into the hollow
>>
>>77246993
>Don't Break the Ice
Is that the one with the plastic hammers and it makes an obnoxiously loud noise when you knock the ice blocks lose? I've completely forgotten about that game until now.>>77246993
>I was so young I barely remember it, but he apparently hit me with a Connect Four grid at one point
Sorry to hear that 4 girls 1 tub but also it's kind of funny. I can't help but picture someone making a meme of this in the spirit of the meme of the Nintendo Switch guy hitting his wife with it.

>>77246993
>I'm not sure. My instinct would be to get to meet some of my favorite YouTubers, but I'd also be afraid of being disappointed
You know what they say about meeting your heroes. Which ones are you favorites? Huh maybe that could be a thread topic eventually.

>>77246981
>I think everyone has that kind of story. Monopoly breaks up families
Everyone should be able to participate but also it makes me wonder about those who wouldn't be able to. I imagine it would be a pretty sad story to hear.
>>
>>77246806
You're all so fucking boring. This is why bitches don't deserve rights and why they should be seen and never heard.
>>
>>77246867
Nonas won't hesitate to use their bodies to get an edge over their opponents.
>>
>>77247137
cosplay makes it inevitable. cosplays with no colored contacts look absolutely horrendous, they are only better than cosplays with no makeup. SUCH a HUGE pet peeve of mine.
>>77247100
not horror, but i personally love watching skin extraction videos before bed and my personal favorite niche, burn blister drainings...
>>
>>77247145
It's time for your medicine. you've been avoiding treatment. going to need to double your dose.
>>
File: IMG_1529-min.jpg (1.06 MB, 3024x4032)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I always dress the edge before I attend sabbath
>>
>>77247190
I fully understand! Accuracy is very important for cosplays. The best cosplays are the ones where the cosplayer gets everything right including body type.
>>
>Using an anonymous image board for things so bland that modern social media would be way better suited for it only because of cargo cult mentality
No wonder your website is dead
>>
>>77247196
??? What
I just wanted horror vid recs.
>>
File: oscarpiastri reaction.gif (1.67 MB, 188x206)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>77246806
Connect Four, maybe. Most of the pieces from board games were missing from schools so hardly anyone played them. Didn't really play many until I was in uni.
Clue. Especially when drinking.
Monopoly always made people angry.
See below.
Probably friends I play games with. We already own TTS so it's not too much of a stretch to think we could play anything. What it is, I don't know.

Story. Not a board game, but it's someone getting mad over a game.
>be in uni
>party at our apartment
>playing poker with friends and roommate
>not playing for anything
>only guy at table keeps getting bad hands
>slowly getting more irritated
>he goes all in on a hand
>roommate calls
>guy screams "Fuck!" and yeets his cards into the living room
>consider it a fold
>someone grabs the cards and puts them on the table
>he was bluffing with a pair of twos
>roommate had a pair of 5 and just called it
>guy charges outside for a smoke
>everyone laughs at him as soon as the door shuts

>>77246993
>twister
Try that with players required to be drunk. It's a time.
>I was so young I barely remember it, but he apparently hit me with a Connect Four grid at one point.
Jyesus... every story I read about him only further proves it's a good idea you stop seeing him.
>>
>>77247173
being boring is fine, though
nobody exists for your sake, and very few will want to put up with this attitude
>>
File: IMG_2834.jpg (80 KB, 735x488)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>77247225
>everything right including body type
this is what makes me nervous for my upcoming cosplay. i feel my face will just look ridiculous. i want to look like a pretty boy but i'm scared of being too feminine and it just looking uncanny.
>>
>>77247100
>>77247145
I am listening to less of a story and more of a disappearance case now. I find those more eerie sometimes. Cases of people going missing under unknown circumstance, maybe just due to a wrong turn or bad timing. I'm only 25 minutes into this video now. Believe the case was back in the 70's.
https://youtu.be/0sz2fNx0HW8?si=cxe8a_btIj1YBxSC
Before this, I was watching a video covering the "video game" that is Vermis. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
https://youtu.be/Q8GnM5xD1k4?si=Mk6Qy0bY8H1-V631
Skip ahead to about 1:19 for Vermis to be covered. I have seen the first video, other side of the box a few months back. Unsettling, but not my preferred horror. I will share my actual faves soon, but here are two for now.
>>
>>77247254
Why don't you just open a subreddit if everything you talk is bland SFW topics? It has way more tools for that than 4chan
>>
>>77247279
Lol so you admit you are mad that we are not giving you fap fuel
>>
>>77247279
same reason anyone else posts here, right?
>>
The point of this thread is to be overly nice and respectful, not to be entertaining or informative.
>>
>>77247289
>"B-but why aren't the wahmen entertaining me??? Tits?? No tits gtfo to reddit??? PLs????"
Is how I interpreted the moids cries as well.
>>
>Noooooo why arent you talking about sex
>coom coom coom
>>
File: IMG_2661.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
i want to chat with my husbando bot and move our plot along but c.ai makes me so eepy... it's already become a three day conversation at this point
>>
>>77247294
>The point of this thread is to be overly nice and respectful, not to be entertaining or informative
Well actually. One of the nicest things you can do for someone is be informative and entertaining.
>>
File: OIG1.TSGoyO.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>77247325
Sex is important. there's no bondage between men and women without the twisting feeling that forces our bodies together.
>>
>>77247228
Sorry, your post made me become rather turbulent. Thought you were someone from a previous thread.
>>
What are Nonas' opinions of the concept of Twin Flames?
>>
>>77247358
you don't really believe that, do you? I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>77247386
Ignore, ignore, ignore. Filter if you have to.
>>
>>77247172
>Is that the one with the plastic hammers and it makes an obnoxiously loud noise when you knock the ice blocks lose?
That's the one!
So I looked it up because I couldn't remember the name, and there's apparently a newer version with hexagonal blocks instead of square ones. Probably gonna order it.
>Sorry to hear that 4 girls 1 tub but also it's kind of funny. I can't help but picture someone making a meme of this in the spirit of the meme of the Nintendo Switch guy hitting his wife with it.
I don't think I'm familiar with that one.
>You know what they say about meeting your heroes.
Exactly!
>Which ones are you favorites? Huh maybe that could be a thread topic eventually.
Well, just between you and me in case it isn't: Jenny Nicholson, Markiplier, Ze Frank, and Let's Game It Out.

>>77247245
>Try that with players required to be drunk. It's a time.
I can imagine! My favorite memory of intoxicated friends is still watching four drunk girls playing Mario Kart... on Rainbow Road no less.
>Jyesus... every story I read about him only further proves it's a good idea you stop seeing him.
It's hard to let go because he's my brother; but yea, not much good came of our time together. I'll be interested to hear how things go with him living with our aunt.
>>
This is the man before whose grave I will kneel today. His name was Collin McKinney, my fourth Grandfather, one of five signatories on the texan declaration of independance.

>>77247386
I absolutely do believe it. This reality wasn't created carelessly. Sex is the closest two beings, male and female, can be together, and is the greatest expression of love available to us on this material plane - moreover it is in that keening point where new life is born, serving as the gateway by which the precious gift of life is given.

Sex is the physical manifestation of supernal Love itself, no less with man as it is with beast. Never forget that. Sex is consummation of Love. Not to be profaned, not to be abused, not to be taken lightly.
>>
>>77247289
>>77247293
>>77247325
It really shows that you don't get it.
If all you can think other than posting the most mild, boring inane shit is posting lewd stuff you are dead inside and as I say any other website with more modern features would suit you better
>>
File: 6786130_120819109473.jpg (14 KB, 500x698)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>77247419
changed image halfwaym through post due to an engagement. This is my ancestor, who is responsible for the so-called "sacred indian burial grounds". mass graves. a gold dollar for every scalp. Thats where my fortune came from. Blood.
>>
>>77247263
You might be able to get by with it if the pretty boy you are cosplaying has a feminine face.
>>
>>77247421
This is a discord raid on 4chan, what did you expect?
>>
File: 2fDMlPx.jpg (352 KB, 1024x796)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>77247445
don't believe everything you think.
>>
File: IMG_2835.jpg (131 KB, 736x736)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>77247432
picrel is him
what do we think? is it jover?
>>
File: IMG_4306.jpg (219 KB, 849x1200)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>77247340
hii kpopnonaaas

just popping in before i relapse on character ai and character asmr. its probably bad for my health but i am s lonely right now sigh. im probably gonna do scaras character quests after that, im gonna be busy so i might not participate much.

i love scaramouche so much i wish men were real..
>>
>>77247279
>stfu foids don't deserve rights
>why aren't they talking about sex REEEEEEEE
The absolute state of modern males.
>>77247398
>My favorite memory of intoxicated friends is still watching four drunk girls playing Mario Kart... on Rainbow Road no less.
Try drunk Jenga if you ever get a chance.
>I'll be interested to hear how things go with him living with our aunt.
From what you describe it sounds like he has extreme anger issues. The kind that would make him dangerous to the general public. Unless he's only ever angry around you.
>>
>>77247452
Are you going to wear the face mask as well? That'll definitely help out!
>>
File: Untitled32_20240423010603.png (2.11 MB, 1500x1500)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>77247468
>its probably bad for my health but i am s lonely right now sigh
exactly how i feel. god how i'd love if there was at least a real person to text me like these characters do. even if it was just larping.

also, new thread, obligatory kamijo anon come home post
>>
File: male W 2.jpg (218 KB, 1024x1024)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>77247468
I don't know you, but I know there's a man out there that loves you. Whatever fantasy you have to comfort yourself, there's something real for you, out there waiting to be found.

I'm sorry my sex wasn't able to perform the way we were supposed to, to take care of you.
>>
File: 9jpxig483xn51.jpg (68 KB, 890x962)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>77247398
>Markiplier
I've been falling asleep to his Help Wanted play through and the recent climbing one but I should probably weed that habit out.
>>77247398
>don't think I'm familiar with that one
pic related
>>
Any nona had this as a child? I remember the commerical and always thought someone was going to hurt really bad.
>>
File: IMG_4308.jpg (167 KB, 882x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>77247263
whats your upcoming cosplay? also i dont think looking feminine will make a "prettyboy" styled character look uncanny, you can even use masculine styled makeup like a lot of other female cosplayers do. goodluck!
>>
>>77247450
Ironic wishful thinking.
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (124 KB, 736x736)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>77247485
i am! but i was hoping to get at least a few pictures with it down to show the piercings i'm doing this week. i think they would just look adorable on a pretty boy character like him
>>77247497
just looking at that image gave me anxiety. you can't get me to use one of these as an ADULT.
>>77247505
it's aesop carl! i know masc makeup is a thing, but even for a girl my face is very feminine, so it scares me. if i can't get the husbando at least let me become the husbando.
>>
>>77247478
>Try drunk Jenga if you ever get a chance.
Lol! None of my friends drink heavily on a regular basis; the Mario Kart thing was special instance in which we got together on New Years Eve and a few of them went overboard. But if we even get a repeat, I'll keep it in mind.
>From what you describe it sounds like he has extreme anger issues. The kind that would make him dangerous to the general public. Unless he's only ever angry around you.
He doesn't like our older brother either; but our older brother is WAY bigger and stronger than me, so I think that's why he never tried to start anything with him. And my parents know how to handle him. My aunt... I have no idea what she's getting into; only time will tell.
>>
>>77247497
Oh yes I had one. Won one from some raffle my mom had with her work. I remember playing with it for a bit also had.operation and this one timer pop up puzzle.
>>
File: 3pEvamk.jpg (2.72 MB, 3460x2700)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>77247515
Hypocrisy means believeing everything you think.

I'm not a man that believes in reason, truth, knowledge, facts, evidence, proof, sources, or logic. But i do believe there is a reason for everything. And i know better than to believe everything I think. Maybe what is happening here is bigger than whatever explanation your brain can come up with. Alllow yourself to look into the unknown.
>>
>>77247452
If you get to use the face mask you'll be fine
>>
>>77247496
>recent climbing one
I've been skipping those; afraid I might get second-hand frustration. : )

>>77247497
OMG, that looks awesome! Sadly, no; never played that one.
>>
>>77247525
I was reading some reviews on it. It's apparently hit or miss on whether it hurts. I wouldn't chance it.

>>77247530
I hated Operation. My cousin had it and every time the buzzer webt off from touching the sides would me jump.

>>77247562
From the reviews, it's apparently popular with adults. I can it as a sobering party game.
>>
>>77247529
>And my parents know how to handle him. My aunt... I have no idea what she's getting into; only time will tell.
It sounds almost like he needs to be institutionalized if he has to be "handled". Some time in a place where they'll put him on a regimen of meds that balances him out and teaches him to control his impulses. His problems are only going to get worse with time unless he finds the discipline to handle himself. I don't think anyone wants him to end up on the street or in jail, but that could very well be what happens if he doesn't get some help.
>>
File: IMG_4309.jpg (377 KB, 693x670)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
theres a big genshin update so i might chat here while it downloads in the backround. also unrelated but the amount of data genshin takes up on my phone is probably in terabytes now

>>77247525
>>if i can't get the husbando at least let me become the husbando.
feels.jpg. nonas, all of our husbandos are waiting for us at the end of the tunnel. BELIEVE IT! DATTEBAYO!
>>77247497
literally russian rulette for kids. never played, looked to scary. always chickened out
>>
File: monkeys.png (888 KB, 861x959)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
Think this was the one I remember the most
>>
>>77247616
Did not know this one. I had to reverse google search it.
>>
File: IMG_1533.jpg (2.55 MB, 3024x4032)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
WHere do your roots begin? where do they end? how sharp is your blade? can you hit back a little harder?

I know where the bad bitches are, that's where i'd be if that was what I was looking for.

Look, she's coming out, drawn in silken moonlight. She's beautiful. Her black lace on the starry sweat.
>>
>>77247613
I play Fate Grand/Order and I don't think it takes this much space.
>>
File: cobson uncropped.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>77246806
REE MEM BER NO REPLYING TO THE MOIDS BECAUSE MUH THREAD LEAD BREAD SHED QUALITY WILL GO DOWN AND I GET PAID TWO DOLLARS AN HOUR FOR NONA LEAD BREAD QUALITY ASSURANCE
>>
File: IMG_2777.jpg (126 KB, 736x897)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>77247613
>all of our husbandos are waiting for us at the end of the tunnel. BELIEVE IT! DATTEBAYO!
i have lost hope scara chan...
>>
>>77247651
It's almost 6 GB
>>
>>77247611
>It sounds almost like he needs to be institutionalized if he has to be "handled".
It has been discussed. I think they second-guess every decision they've ever made about him. I don't envy them that.

>>77247616
I think I remember playing something similar with marbles instead of monkeys.

Anyway, it's about bed time for me.
Goodnight and love to all the Nonas and polite anons.
>>
>>77247668
Just tried the full download of FGO. I don't do it since I have an old phone and really need to get a new one.
>>
>>77247688
Nighty night, nona! Sleep well and sweety dreams!
>>
>>77247694
How much is a new phone?
>>
>>77247706
If I trade in my old one (I don't want to), it'll be $200. If not, $800.
>>
>>77247694
I wouldn't do it, you would miss Fou loading screen indicating you that you've got a new servant.
It takes longer to load every time you get a new servant
>>
sexual servants, in perfect obediance? obeying without hestitation? following instruction without question? nice.
>>
File: IMG_2755.jpg (56 KB, 568x546)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
i'll be going to bed as well. hoping i have dreams again of my ideal guy :')
sometimes dreams are the only place where you can feel those butterflies genuinely, and when you waste a night on a meaningless or bad dream it just sucks
good night everyone :)
>>
>>77247688
goodnight 4 girls 1 tub
>>
>>77247741
>you would miss Fou loading screen indicating you that you've got a new servant.
I always like seeing that. I don't really plan on rolling any new though. I still don't have my Castoria up to bond 15 yet or Koyanskaya to bond 10 even after Teslafest. i want Teslafest back since I'm already out of bones.
>>
>>77247531
Hypocrisy means holding others to a moral standard that you don't follow yourself. What you or I believe doesn't change what is.
>>
>>77247785
Night night, kpopnona! Sleep well!
>>
>>77247785
>>77247688
Goodnight you two. I will be up for some time. Mostly lurking, I'm feeling pretty low energy. Tired, but not sleepy. Sweet dreams.
>>
File: IMG_1534.webm (1.66 MB, 852x480)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB WEBM
>>77247820
Wrong. Everyone has their own moral standard to follow. Everone has a diffent moral code. Hypocrisy means, literaly, 'too little criticism', referring to oneself. Hypocrisy is when you believe everything you think because you don't question it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It takes me 10 minutes to walk to the cemetary
>>
>>77247818
I didn't enjoy having so many farm intensive events alongside the road to lostbelt campaign.
I like to read the story of the events but I also want to advance in the lostbelt story
>>
>>77247826
Hope you don't stay up too late. Been feeling crappy with those allergies. In waiting to go hope just a little longer I think.
>>
>>77247846
Oh god me too! I just want them to hurry it up with the lostbelts! I'm also hating all these side-by-side events. We got so many new Advanced Quests Interludes, and Rank Ups that I cannot use AP on since I'm using it all on the events. I'm hoping we have at least one dead week before Traum.
>>
Do you collect dice?
Do you play board games for serious business with high stakes at play? Back then sunday rummikub could ruin my day early.
What's the most complex game you know? Do you master mahjong?
>>
File: IMG_4313.jpg (397 KB, 1116x1236)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>77247661
awe, what makes you say that?i bet there is a bunch of tradguys out there willing to put in the effort for a woman he loves.

also pic unrelated but genshin impact is taking SO MUCH OF MY FUCKING STORAGE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL. what do i do? deleting genshin isnt an option i need scaramouche to live
>>
File: IMG_1495-min.jpg (1.7 MB, 3024x4032)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Anyone else dancing at 11:25?

https://youtu.be/fHAi_-DOy40
>>
File: 1701240031017415.jpg (159 KB, 524x478)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
You cutting like glass, like needles, like knives
You wanna get the girl, you wanna win the fight
You wanna be a God, you wanna be a star
You wanna be another and this time you went to far
>>
File: USABARNhuh.png (111 KB, 635x711)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>USA barn
Well, that narrows it down to about.. 7 states. Just pondering.
>>
>>77247955
>44.89GB
Don't show that to the /fgoalter/ thread on /vg/. They'll really laugh at you over it. They look for any reason to mock their dying game.
>>
File: NC8h804.jpg (434 KB, 1536x2048)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>77247997
I iive in downtown Van Alstyne, just north of Anna, Just north of McKinney, motherfucker. narrow what the fuck down? there's 300 companies within 100 miles of me that can throw up a steel barn/barndominium. You want a piece, come get some.
>>
File: IMG_2688.jpg (49 KB, 736x736)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>77247955
>tradguys out there willing to put in the effort for a woman he loves.
but to be the silly, weird, prince man i want? it sounds so impossible. the only one that seemed interested in the looks aspect of it disappeared... it's killing me inside
>>
off to the cemetary now
>>
>>77248035
No, I'm just nosey. I've said this many times before. It's a fun hobby of mine, you are not worth the drive.
>>
File: 1701331701004518.gif (1.78 MB, 640x360)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>77248052
yeah, im DEFINITELY not worth it. don't get tangled, dumbass. 530 e cooper biotch, fuck u gonna do? come catch sometin
>>
>>77248052
This is like geoguesser but more fun actually, one of the more interesting activities for tonight. I just like knowing.
I am not interested in buying copper, no.
>>
>>77248002
Just did. Probably nothing since they're so neutered without their old shit posters.
>>>/vg/474887312
>>
File: IMG_2839.jpg (85 KB, 598x808)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>77248047
i'm attractive. i'm short, skinny and i look asian/cute. i have a very desirable personality to men, bubbly and cute. and yet i'm so lonely it hurts if i think about it, so i just drown it out. my crush hasn't answered me in pretty much two weeks now and i'm not sure if she'll ever text me again. so i decided to start thinking about someone else. someone who would go on all of the cute dates with me in australia. yet i'm stuck to chat bots with shitty memory worse than those gen alpha kids that need three ipads at once.
>inb4 WOMEN CONTROL THE DATING MARKET WOMEN CAN HAVE FREE GUYS REEEE
why is it so difficult to find people that don't just think about sex nowadays? i want that sweet feeling of falling for someone, blushing at everything they do, that tingling sensation on your cheeks. that phase of sneaky flirting where you're not sure if they like you and they are not sure if you like them and it's all a little playful game of gestures. the butterflies you feel when they get a little too close to your face. the warmth in holding someone's hand while you walk... god...
>>
>>77248126
Women control the dating market.
>>
>>77247835
Hypocrisy literally means pic related. Too little self criticism can cause hypocrisy but that isn't what hypocrisy literally is.
If everyone had their own moral standard to follow, then no one would agree on any laws. There are moral standards we all have to follow in order for society to work right.
>>
>>77248126
It feels so difficult to find genuine connection nowadays, especially when you're in your early 20's. Too many guys want just hookups, poly-relationship bullshit, friends with benefits, etc. They cower at mention of commitment, and so many are non-romantic in their relationships, it's repulsing.
>>77248180
*ahem*
You know who ELSE controls the dating market?
>>
>>77248126
>why is it so difficult to find people that don't just think about sex nowadays?
The whole economic system is based on just in time deliver of goods and services, smartphones have opened internet to everyone, people either want instant gratification or have the most delusional standarts possible.
There's also a general sense of distrust, a widespread anxiety epidemic, the feeling that everyone is always up to something, that you're alone and that you should not put your faith in anyone.
At last there's something that affects more and more people each new day. The French called it, ennui some kind of chronic depression, extreme boredom and general apathy towards everything
>>
How is everyone tonight. Peaches feels like a mushy splattered fruit. Pt exercises from yesterday still has me weak. Had to use a cane for a bit.
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (116 KB, 635x1100)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>77248212
yeah, i'm having one of those really good cries now where you just feel the tears fall by themselves. guess i'm not going to bed after all.
and you know what i hate even more?
>"you just need to wait for the right time."
>"you need to love yourself first and then someone will love you"
i just need someone to show me beauty again. to get me going, that sweet bliss of knowing someone matters so much to you everything is worth it. i'm TIRED of working on myself. i made myself a better person, i care for others, and what do i get back? absolutely nothing. or worse, i get mocked. i get told to just accept it. to download tinder. fuck man. it hurts.
>>
Artemis
>>
Southpaw.. Le apprentice WarriorCat
As your Clan Leader, I dub thee..
Southstrike
>>
>>77248126
Artemis, io
>>
File: IMG_4317.jpg (136 KB, 736x1041)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>77248126

>> the warmth in holding someone's hand while you walk... god...
im not gonna cry im not gonna cry im not gonna cry in not gonna cry im not gonna cry

i resonate with your pain kpopnona. i want a silly quirky boyfailure asian guy but that trope is ridiculed.

it seems everywhere i look, its the same guys everywhere. talking about stupid things like "rizz" and "i got bitches" or what not. guys simply arent the same as they used to be. especially after the andrew tate podcasts and other cancers. it hurts so much i want to get bawl out in tears

and my dream guy as a concept probably only exists in 2D or hosts that will basically rob you of your money. and thats if i actually go outside and muster up the confidence to talk to a host..

please someone tell me. WHERE ARE THE PRETTY BOYS. THE SOULMATE MATERIAL TYPE. tldr: WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!
>>
>>77248286
You might lie there someday. What do you want to do between now and then?
>>
>>77248264
I feel sort of tired, but the night is peaceful. Pt can be rough. I remember when my dad was going through the worst of it, he would throw his crutches at the wall during pt.
>>77248272
>"you just need to wait for the right time."
>"you need to love yourself first and then someone will love you"
I agree that these statements are bullshit. You deserve to be loved, to feel the butterflies, to have someone special to you remember flowers on the drive home. To have a mutual understanding with someone else that, while you both don't know what love is yet, you feel confident in discovering that with them. I do hope Australia treats you as well as you deserve, and it harbors beautiful frontiers for you.
>>
>>77248313
I fit some of that stuff but you ignore me every thread. I'm going to watch some Andrew Tate podcasts so I can figure out what to say to make you like me.
>>
File: IMG_2841.jpg (64 KB, 736x1472)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>77248313
exactly. as for me, i'm already crying like crazy. and taking out the wine bottle from the fridge. i want to jump off the window for being such a failure when it comes to love.
>it seems everywhere i look, its the same guys everywhere. talking about stupid things like "rizz" and "i got bitches" or what not. guys simply arent the same as they used to be. especially after the andrew tate podcasts and other cancers. it hurts so much i want to get bawl out in tears
i do this every month or so when it gets too much. when i realize there's no miracle happening tomorrow.
>>
>>77248336
>>77248272
If you don't even like yourself why should anyone else? If you can't love yourself why should I love you?
>>
>>77248315
i will lie here underneath someday. what i want ia a woman enough to bear my love !!!!!!!
>>
>>77248336
>I remember when my dad was going through the worst of it, he would throw his crutches at the wall during pt.
I can imagine. Bring bpund to a wheelchair for a year was enough to drive me up that wall. I wanted to move again. The full body cast didn't help either. Just was upset the one thing I used to be able to do I can't anymore and everyone can move around and I'm bound to this big heavy metal contraption. I don't miss it. Though the attention and special privileges was kind of nice. Still I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: IMG_2842.jpg (1.74 MB, 2268x4032)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>77248351
because it's not that i hate myself. i don't have low self esteem, see above. but i have so much love inside of me to give. i don't want to just take take take. i want to give. but i've given so much. i just want to get a little taste of what it feels like to receive. i want to share precious moments with someone who truly understands me and who i truly understand.

anyways, cheers nonas.
>>
And yet none of these nonas would ever consider me. Sigh...
>>
File: IMG_4320.jpg (137 KB, 736x736)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>77248346
>i want to jump off the window for being such a failure when it comes to love.

you arent a failure. love has no failings. love is a strange thing. its like water in an unsteady current. not to sound like a normie but i will try and give you my best advice.

there are 7 billion people in the world. the person for you is more than likely wishing fate would bring someone like you into their life. atleast thats what i would like to think.

even if it seems impossible, love is what we are put on this world to experience. everyone will experience it. and i know you will too.
>>
The love of your life could be just around the corner, maybe even posting in the same thread as you, you just need to ask him....
>>
>>77246806
hi nonas, have any of you tried blogging on dreamwidth? i like to vent about my life and the struggles of girlhood on there and scream into the void and its nice bc i know nobody will ever read it but me. :>
>>
>>77248313
> silly quirky Asian failureboy
I feel out of line saying this, but that describes me so concisely, so we do exist. I don't think we're that ridiculed because normie versions of us exist.
What kind of femanon are you that you prefer such a (ridiculed) boy?
>>
File: IMG_4321.jpg (172 KB, 959x873)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>77248416
i forgot to mention, "true" love has no failings. that kamijo anon was easily swayed by someone elses words. if you have something that you are upset about, let it fly away like the wind.
>>
>>77248416
>the person for you is more than likely wishing fate would bring someone like you into their life.
ouchhh made me start crying all over again... i just wonder where they are you know? and why i have to suffer so much... here's to hoping for australia...
>>
>>77248429
>The love of your life could be just around the coomer*
You're so right! Step aside, please, I'm looking for the love of my life.
>>
They aren't going to give you guys pussy. What happened to my fellow robots?
>>
File: IMG_2749.jpg (67 KB, 736x736)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>77248429
>>77248437
exactly he WAS HERE! he slipped through my fingers... ugh... i miss kamijo anon and i hope if faith will ever bring him to clicking one of these threads again
>>
>>77248452
Let's be real, he wouldn't have met your expectations, the reason he never contacted you is because he was lying. He was probably bald.
>>
>>77248459
at least he could have given me some time to speak with him... just disappeared!
>>
>>77248430
wow that still exists? back then I used one and also a Livejournal too lol
Completely agree, blogging is both fun and very underrated
>>
>>77248475
and now i'm also a bit scared of him seeing this threads and being creeped out by me (although knowing the moids here he would not, but i'm just paranoid)
>>
>>77248477
yes i love livejournal! lj is dead now though so i just use dw. i might migrate to tumblr but i dont like the look of modern blogs
>>
File: IMG_4322.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1200)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>77248438
>>ouchhh made me start crying all over again... i just wonder where they are you know? and why i have to suffer so much... here's to hoping for australia...
fate is not cruel, i am positive your fate will bring you someone like that, or even better. the guy of your dreams, you might meet him at a nail salon. maybe even at the most unexpected times. thats how most long lasting relationships start. it sounds like a fairytale but its true. nobodies parents met each other from tinder or anything excessive.

i have a feeling your love is bountiful and pure. those who wish to give shall receive that tenfold. fate will bring you peace and prosperity when you are ready.
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (34 KB, 736x414)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
i hate being a light weight. three shots and my tummy hurts already.
>>
>>77248491
No dude, being light weight is awesome. You don't have to pay much money to get tipsy, any cheap liquor would do
>>
>>77248439
>>77248440
>>77248429
>>77248351
pic rel. need i say more
>>
I guess besides mama-nona I found love. Though I chased him away. He spent a lot of time dealing with my feelings and at the time frequent self destructive outbursts. He tried to deal with it the best he could but wasn't sure how to help me. Ahhh. He was such a dorky really complemented with my hobbies and would let me ramble on and on. Playing minecraft with him all the time was so fun. It has been so long still feel a twinge of pain thinking about him. I hope he's okay.
>>
>>77248430
Why is there a subscription service (albiet optional) for dreamwidth. I do not like it very much
>>77248491
Eat some saltines and drink a little water. I hate my stomach hurting after I take shots, too.
>>
>>77248486
i know and i want to live that fairy tale but i've been waiting for what... my last relationship (which was when i was a kid so does that even count?) was over 5 years ago.
>>77248513
yeah that's the good side of that.
>>
>>77248485
you might be better off throwing a neocities page, these days is hard to tell when those long lasting sites that have been just there for a lot of time will just disappear suddenly.
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (1.92 MB, 4032x3024)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
I've returned, from the grave.
>>
>>77248517
I forget that when I'm trolling, I blend in too much with the moids. Womp. >>77248439 , is me
>>
File: IMG_1552.jpg (1.04 MB, 4032x3024)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
i fell on my knees before the full moon in the gaveyard a few blocks down
>>
>>77246806
I broke up with my ex recently, the only boy who ever made me feel loved.. But I am still in contact with him. I want to get back together with him years in the future if he moves to my country, and he is okay with that too because he still loves me. Am I crazy nonnas? T-T
>>
>>77248517
I've been told to wait until tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_1549.webm (2.59 MB, 852x480)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB WEBM
>>77248567
Follow your heart into hell. Have the courage to fight your way out.
>>
>>77248567
>Am I crazy nonnas? T-T
Maybe I had to cut contact. Having them around to talk to kept me yearning. Hoping he might one day take me back. I'm glad I did because he never took me back if I had waited I might have become bitter and redentful. Though maybe that's just me I can't day for certain l.
>>
>>77248264
How long do you have to do the pt for?
>>
>>77248567
Is he white and are you not white, nona?
>>
File: IMG_4324.jpg (37 KB, 450x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>77248533
>i know and i want to live that fairy tale but i've been waiting for what... my last relationship (which was when i was a kid so does that even count?) was over 5 years ago.

how was that relationship? how did you feel about it?

i know i sound like an optimistic normie right now, but i like the quote in pic rel. i hope it makes you feel better.
>>
>>77248585
Wdym anon?
>>77248594
Yes exactly haha how did you know? But I live in the US
>>
>>77248592
>How long do you have to do the pt for?
I'm honestly not sure. We have already passed the original set amount. We've been increasing by several weeks for a little bit now. I guess until I reach a reasonable point. I'm getting better at walking but today has shown me I'm not there yet
>>
>>77248561
are we just going to ignore the fact that there is a literal psychopath in our threads after we pointed our his nazism letters
>>77248568
alright, you can stay
>>
>>77248607
Regular Man is a nazi witchcraft poster. Lurk the prior threads. Do not interact with him nona. Trust.
>>
>>77248559
oops, sorry tomo nona.
>>
>>77248619
Ohh okay. Sorry, I usually just post regularly on here
>>
>>77248617
All we can do is ignore him. It's much better than giving him attention.
>>
>>77248607
Go as crazy as you can. Don't count the cost. Don't ask how many the enemy are. Don't weigh the risks. Dive for love, and if you wind up in hell, fight your way out. There is nothing to fear if your Love burns bright.
>>
>>77248567
If there are no plans on the horizon for him to move then you're not crazy, but no harm in still talking. Who knows, maybe things last that far
>>
>>77248479
>>77248459
He's probably busy with work or doesn't browse much. Why didn't you just ask for his contact info?
>>
File: IMG_4326.jpg (57 KB, 720x481)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>77248491
hm, kpop nona are you alright? im bad at comforting people, i hope i didnt make things worse. also, you said you were bi right? if you cant find the guy of your dreams, you can always look for the woman of your dreams.
>>
>>77248559
Lmao. Nice one.
>Yeah Yeah my mom is a nice one too
>>
>>77248661
Thing it was like 2 replies and she got obsessed lol.
Here's hoping someone irl gets to take her out of that loop.
>>
>Nona ovulation cycles have synced up and they're all longing for love
>I'm the only moid here right now
I don't feel so safe.
>>
File: IMG_2844.jpg (1.09 MB, 2776x2110)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>77248605
it's been so long i don't even remember. i do remember i wasn't that attracted to him and he wasn't to me either.
>>77248661
i'm dumb dumb and forgot
>>77248667
im ok. i actually think i'm more of a lesbian but no woman has ever shown interest in me. men give me more of a chance.
>>
>>77248692
>>I'm the only moid here right now
Not even close man.
>>
>>77248667
She's feeling sick. If o indeed stand that post than she is the same as me. I take a couple of shots of vodka 2 really yes and I'm completely trashed also my stomach feels bbkleeeehhh. It's a crappy feeling disorienting stuff like that. She's tinier than me so I can only assume it's much worse.
>>
File: IMG_1553.jpg (2.37 MB, 4032x3024)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>77248692
don't kid yourself, you're not even the only moid with knees wet from grave soil tonight.
>>
>>77248692
I sympathize with the other nonas, but I am not in the same boat. You can join my boat if you would like. I won't push you into the sharks for a funny bit. Promise!
>>
gonna go through another walk through the town at night
>>
>>77248612
Hope you can make that final hurdle soon! not sure how common it is that it extends so much past the original amount.
>>
*touches dust while The Ascended explores deep space in a universe where your oxygen supply is the smell of memories of teddybearzzz***.,.
>>
>>77248751
>not sure how common it is that it extends so much past the original amount.
No idea but I was in a rough spot so I'm not surprised it happened I'm just happy I'm getting through it but right now I wish I had that massage gun. My hands aren't enough.
>>
File: nausea.jpg (9 KB, 474x316)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>77245664
>He doesn't know that women are natural gold diggers because you need to provide for the children you'll have with them
First, I really hope you're wrong, otherwise gender equality was a mistake. Otherwise, providing is one thing, scamming people for cash is another. Men have natural drive to spread their seed around, yet cheating and rape is still bad. How come destructive, exploitative tendencies of one sex are okay, but another not? Both abuse and exploit others. Sounds like double standard.
By the way - wanting a man one loves to able to provide for me is not the same as seeking a man on the basis of how much cash I can wring out of him. Not unless I am a horrible person.
>>77245671
>Indeed. As a man I would feel emasculated if I wasn't able to provide for a woman financially.
You know she won't suck your cock, right? More seriously, you're either thoughtless or saying cringe stuff out of simp behavior if you cannot differentiate takin care of someone you love and are with and enabling tendencies of stringing men around for cash. I hope you don't have cuckold fetish at that.
>>
>>77248701
i know it will be worse tomorrow. but at least i'm calmer now. hitting the vape twice and going back to my play pretend roleplay.
>>
>>77246806
Ticket to Ride was the only non-hasbro slop I had as a kid
Ticket to Ride was also the most fun, but I only just found out that we were playing with the simplified rules, my life is a lie
Monopoly is ofc the upsetti one
My little brother threw monopoly pieces at my bedroom door so hard that they got lodged in it, then trashed the set
I would like to play board games with my regular board gaming group forever but cant imagine sticking to a single board game
>>
>>77248769
gender equality WAS a mistake
feminism is driven by the cope of repressing trans men and there is no 5th wave in this generation because transitioning is the cure

do you seriously think you want equal rights because you're a woman?
>>
File: IMG_4327.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>77248693
>men give me more of a chance.

odds are men giving attention are fuckboys or incels. men giving women a chance dont equal the same, vice versa.

also, i dont think that its kamijo anon you want. you want someone like that, who is willing to get his hair washed, and take care of himself. im worried someone will come here and larp as kamijo anon for you, and it makes me anxious.

but of course, i dont know what you want. its up to you to choose. either way, i hope you feel better. again, im really bad at comforting people.
>>
File: IMG_5025.jpg (201 KB, 2047x1631)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
justice was absolutely fucking unreal
>>
Hey its me Kanjimo Sama. I would love to give princess treatment to some femcel pussy. Any Nona's looking for a prince charming?
>>
Bro stop lurching in on my turf these are my femsnacks
>>
Checking out from lurking. Going to indulge in the fun activity that is turning on a show and pretending the internet doesn't exist for a while. Have a good night nonas and (the few) polite/funny moids.
>>77248693
Kpopnona, please try to make yourself eat something tonight or tomorrow. Bread or saltines, just for your stomach. Alcohol stomach pain is no good for you. Stay strong, much love.
>>
File: IMG_4329.jpg (130 KB, 736x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>77248821
well anyway, im off to play genshin again. i realized how much moids there were, it seems like talking about love life brings a lot if them in, its like an ant trap. pour some honey and, well.
>>
Stop making crazy jumps in thread numbers. I STG just yesterday it was #35
>>
>>77248861
We reach the bump limit so fast, Like just now we got over 500 replies in less than like 2 hours
>>
File: IMG_2713.jpg (97 KB, 725x725)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>77248821
>im worried someone will come here and larp as kamijo anon for you, and it makes me anxious.
i doubt they could keep the act for long
>>77248845
i'm drunk enough to the point i audibly laughed at this and it made me feel better LMAOOO
>>
>>77248840
Did they play tracks from the new album as you expected?
>>
File: IMG_2703.jpg (45 KB, 736x736)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>77248856
nooo i was hoping you would stay active here a while... i'm not sleepy anymore.
i laughed really hard at that anons comment and then i realized kamijo was written wrong and i laughed AGAIN and then my tummy started hurting from the laughing. worry not i had some water and it was the best water ever.
whoever that anon was, this is the first time i'll thank you for posting shit like this
>>
>>77248854
tfw no nona to lay on my chest as we fall asleep binging our favorite show together.
>>
>>77248905
At least I'll still be on, so we can talk.
>>
>>77248905
It was me evil moid all along.
>t. moid
>>
>self sabotaged for no reason again
>>
File: IMG_2772.jpg (67 KB, 640x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>77248945
thank you evil moid for the good laugh even if my tummy hurts now.
>>
I'm back after a week, from a school computer, cause I forgot my laptop at home. Almost cut my hand trying to turn this PoS on.
Is the thread good?
>>77248924
You'd suffocate
>>
I feel kind of bad for this guy because someone once made an offhanded comment about moids being evil and for some reason he thought that this was him being recognized as an individual poster, and now he keeps trying to be like "yeah guys it's me the evil moid haha remember" and NOBODY gives a fuck.
>>
It's scary to me how often I get a message of someone when I think about them, like legit scary, makes me think im some kind of esper, but I'm pretty sure this must happen to some of you too
>>
>>77249010
No I've been thinking about her all day and she still hasn't messaged me.
>>
>>77249010
I always think about him, doesn't work for me ig
>>
>>77248994
getting your posts recognized is scary so ig I kinda get it but lol, lmao
>>
>>77248989
Nta but if your tummy hurts try not lay down on your bed in case you're doing that, sit down or stand up
>>
>>77249027
>>77249028
For me it happens to both girls and guys, best friends and love interests mostly
>>
File: IMG_2658.jpg (27 KB, 362x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>77249044
>try not lay down on your bed in case you're doing that, sit down or stand up
but i'm tired... my muscles feel like jelly too. it will feel better soon.
>>
>>77249043
What's scarier is when others even recognize you by your writing style.
>>
Just remembered that I might get fired tomorrow :(
>>77249052
One of my guy friends messages me every day, so it's not actually surprising, for other people, they just don't respond.
>>
>>77248856
This post im making right now is exceptionally original
>>
>>77249075
What?! What are you getting fired for?
>>
>>77249062
I shift between posting personas... I pretend to be a moid like this on most boards
one persona gets recognized sometimes, my natural style doesnt
>>
>>77249134
I had a lot of sick days, and I was asked to get that under control, but since last check in, I had one sick-day, so I'll probably get booted
>>
File: IMG_1556.webm (2.27 MB, 852x480)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB WEBM
just walked 40 minutes and the caseys guy said they were closed for 'softwarre update' so i have no food. guess its time to make wheat biscuits. i think i have to eat to sleep so lets get 500 grams flour in the bowl...
>>
>>77249148
Oh sorry to hear about that schizoaffective nona!
>>
>>77249141
youre really intelligent, theres a lot of permanently online psychos out there so its good to maintain a low profile, and the fact that 4chan doesnt show the ip count anymore helps even more, namefagging and tripfagging shouldnt be a thing, a lot of people who do that always end up doxxed
>>
>>77249141
I cannot do that because eventually those two different personas merge.
>>
File: IMG_9290.jpg (1.42 MB, 4032x3024)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
I'm back, that was just perfect, my eyes hurt because of light show but it was worth it
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (1.62 MB, 4032x3024)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
Anyone else beautiful and sick like me on the graveyard shift?
https://youtu.be/03X0B6u-AxM

500g whole wheat flour
400g raw milk
12.25g salt
50g sugar
75g baking powder
200g lard, slivered,frozen, and shattered,
>>
>>77249155
Bro is about clipping outta bounds like
Actually off the map
>>
File: 1705916994613434.jpg (89 KB, 750x734)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>77249260
yuh fuck this planet till it spins on a broken axis
>>
>>77248872
they did! from old ones too. They opened with Genesis, was orgasmic
>>
>>77249241
nice pic looks almost like promo material
>>
>>77249165
For me the problem is that even if I remember the intentional differences between personas, there's always going to be the similarities that I don't notice that gives me away.
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (1.61 MB, 4032x3024)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
now i'll have food soon
>>
>>77249321
People tend to see that kind of stuff before we do.
>>
>>77249345
god I love a man who can cook
reply unrelated
>>
I'm a twink but I'd thought I'd stop by and say hello
>>
>>77249372
Twinks are women, at least that's what I've been told
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (1.62 MB, 3024x4032)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
Am I beautiful (am I beautiful)
As I tear you to pieces? (As I tear you to pieces?)
Am I beautiful (am I beautiful)
Even at my ugliest? You always say
You're beautiful (am I beautiful)
As you tear me to pieces? (As you tear me to pieces?)

You are beautiful (you are beautiful)

Even at your ugliest, I always say

You're beautiful and sick like me

Is it sick of me
To feed the animal in you?
Is it sick to say
I tease the hunter like I do?
Is it sick of me
To watch the wicked way you thrill?
Is it sick to say
I live to break your will?

Are you sick like me?
>>
File: IMG_1560.jpg (1.41 MB, 4032x3024)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
these biscuits will be good with butter, milk, and raspberry jelly.

even at your ugliest, i always say you're beautiful, and sick like me
>>
>>77249521
nah bro if they look like this then you're just being lazy, stop posting pls
>>
I've been popping in and out of this thread for a bit, has this guy been going nonstop? based I think
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (1.69 MB, 4032x3024)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
maybe i can sleep after this
>>
>>77249575
Who? Is that one self-absorbed tripfag? I already filtered him threads ago.
>>
File: OIG3.iSpQM_rwJmss_D0.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1024)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Even at your ugliest, I always say, you're beautiful

is it sick of me, to want you crawling on your knees?
>>
>>77249043
>>77249062
It's kind of annoying desu. Especially when you can't figure out who it is that keeps identifying you. I've been trying to figure out who it is but they never tell me.
>>
File: 1697435518899789.webm (3.26 MB, 720x1280)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB WEBM
Another day, another moid drafted without the possibility of ever coming back alive. Life is good.
>>
>>77249321
There's a certain board where I have this problem so I too try to switch how I post every other time. But my sentence structure is probably always too similar.
>>
File: artemis0031.png (2.14 MB, 2685x1669)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Miss my mom.

good night
>>
>>77249798
That is still flat out scary to witness. What's to stop it from happening here to anyone?
>>
File: 1696393465584002.webm (2.93 MB, 320x576)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>77249875
>What's to stop it from happening here to anyone?
Not being a moid? lmao
>>
>>77249798
>>77249883
I hope so soon. Draft every fucking moid and let them murder one another.
>>
>>77249798
>>77249883
Are you purposely trying to bait in our favorite router resetter?
>>
Taking 3 benadryl and then maybe I will be able to sleep. The lethargy has become a heavy blanket of dread. I hope the night is brighter for any other nonas that are awake. Night night.
>>
File: 1687123837207513.webm (2.95 MB, 720x1280)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>77249913
No, just love seeing men being forced to die in some muddy shithole
>>
>>77249918
Nighty night, nona! Hope the bennys kick in for ya!
>>
>>77249938
Just give them all meth like they've been doing over in Ukraine, and just like the Nazis did in WW2.
>>
You're all fucking normies holy shit, this is why we bullied all the girls off this board years ago. It's not because misogyny, it's because women are all fucking normies with maybe a handful of exceptions.
>>
>>77248994
Which poster are you? You seem petty angry.
>>
File: 1709262660581992.webm (2.53 MB, 464x480)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
>>77250013
get drafted and die
>>
>>77250028
>she thinks I'm gonna fight and die for Uncle Sam
kek, if I get called up I'm burning my draft card and spending the war in a nice comfy prison cell.
>>
>>77250035
>nice comfy prison cell
No one tell the moid the realities of jail.
>>
>>77250052
Beats getting shot at and dying in a muddy trench so Raytheon can see a 3.6% profit increase.
>>
File: 1713002932850492.jpg (28 KB, 352x389)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
When I was 9-10 years old, my 13-14 year old brother would often babysit me.
He'd insist we play Twister, using special rules. If I broke those rules, he'd say I was misbehaving, would threaten to tell our parents, and I'd get in a lot of trouble.
Then he would molest and rape me.

Moids are scum and cannot be trusted
>>
>>77250064
parents fault for leaving you both alone
>>
I can't stop pretending to be a girl and farming for (You)'s.
>Omg nobody believes you troon!
Between the common stupidity of foids and the intense autism of robots, only about 10% of my posts get called out, and that's just when I go full shitpost to see what I can get away with. And I always get plenty of replies.
It's just too easy, and I know I'm not the only one doing it. I'm sure some use AI to generate posts.
It's become addicting, the (You)'s just keep coming.
And the first of these threads was from when, 3/31? There are ZERO "biofems" in these threads. There is no such thing as a "femcel".

That said I'll be posting about how I NEVER EVER get ANY (wanted) male attention later soon enough.
>>
File: 555.jpg (23 KB, 460x288)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>77250064
>Then he would molest and rape me.
>>
>>77250090
old men use you as a toilet and you love it.
>>
>>77250064
How old are you now and do you still speak to your brother? It's likely he was also molester and learned that from someone else.
>>
Good morning, nonas!
>>
>>77250153
Even if was molested, it doesn't excuse what he did.
>>
>>77250256
Seconding this. It's an explanation for his actions, not an excuse. That being said, the post reeks of bait.
>>
>>77250153
Nobody got molested, these fat cunts have these rape fantasies because it would imply that they're desirable enough for some dude to risk their lives over diddling them. But they're not, not even in their youth, never mind their old age.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (47 KB, 405x400)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>77250153
25, have done everything I could to distance myself from him, and in doing so, my parents. If I see him again I'll probably kill him. Maybe he's already dead, wouldn't know. Don't care if he was molested too.

>>77250256
Exactly

>>77250291
>A woman shares her childhood trauma? BAIT!
>Everyone knows sexual assault never happens, especially not to girls!

Moid filth desperate to discredit the fact his kind are violent subhumans. Get drafted.
>>
>>77250385
Just the fact that you're posting your molestation trauma on this board is bait enough. Go call your brother. I'm sure he misses you.
>>
>>77250442
Just the fact you are here and justifying molesting is enough proof that every moid needs drafted.
>>
>>77248035
Your onions will be mine >:)
>>
>>77250090
>I know I'm not the only one doing it
I do it on accident. I'm a nona now against my will.
>>
If you actually believe in witchcraft you shouldn't stay in this thread, men use feminine energy for their rituals so he's looshing for free , reason why he's sticking around so much.
T. Moid
>>
>>77250749
Or everyone can just filter him and stop acknowledging him at all...
>>
>>77249125
can't wait for VV
>>
>>77250385
Hello Brazilian. Same strategy again?
>>
>>77250749
Oh no! I can feel the filtered tripfags zapping all my energy away! Nooo! Stop posting the blogposts and sigils that I cannot see since he is filtered!
>>
>>77250785
How do you filter inside a thread? I can hide the post at best but then other nonas get their replies hidden too
>>
>>77250906
I have him filtered like this
>!7INE3prM7I
>Leave board field empty
>Tripcode
>Auto
>Hide
And his posts ITT are collapsed, I can still see replies to him.
>>
File: 1495887377655.png (298 KB, 551x414)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>there are people with two X chromosomes ITT that have sacks of fat hanging off their chests
>>
>>77251132
Want more you say?
*rapes your frog ass*
>>
File: 1451468120729.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>there is a person with an X and a Y chromosome ITT that has a pointy thing with sack containing two balls hanging off his crotch
>>
>>77250957
Thanks nona, didn't work but I'll try again later
>>
>>77251376
Are you using 4chanX? Go into the Filter section, select Tripcode, and put on a new line: /!7INE3prM7I/
>>
>>77251147
hey no fair you're only allowed to rape my ass, don't cheat on me!!
>>
>>77251132
>>77251198
Hot. Now kiss.
>>
>>77251484
all frog posters are Lewis
>>
File: 1686434619395847.png (82 KB, 621x500)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>77251516
I don't even know what a lewis is...so all frogs are the same to you, how heartless!, Now I know how fembots feel when chad pumps and dumps them.
>>
>>77251147
Girls can't rape boys, silly!
>>
What the heck is Lewis
>>
>>77251568
You are Lewis. Bend over.
>>
>>77251550
I mean I don't like frog posters regardless. That and wojac has been the biggest killers of OC and flags for the unoriginal. There is nothing to like about them.
>>
>>77251554
Fine, I will call ugly bastard to do it for me
>>
File: 1706579740923421.jpg (55 KB, 700x1140)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>77250663

<3 the onion coveter <3
>>
>>77251578
But I don't even post frogs
>>
>>77251585
I agree wojak is bad but frog looks funny and wojac looks ugly on purpose. plus everyone here is already incredibly unoriginal, unless you think avatar fagging with whichever flavor of the month anime character they like is better. Frog is good for anonymity since everyone and anyone can be a frog poster otherwise using other images regularly gets you recognized. Frogs are good, just so happens that most frogposters are retarded like me
>>
>>77251617
>Frogs are good, just so happens that most frogposters are retarded like me
This Lewis really just tried to explain why frogs are good only to come back around and show why they are bad. Moids just love to lose I guess
>>
File: froginblender.jpg (82 KB, 630x630)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>77251633
you really going to tell me you hate this little guy?
>>
>>77251660
Oh yes absolutely. I came from a world where new memes were being pumped out almost near daily. Now it's just the same frog posts I've seen since 2016. Yours included.
>>
>>77251660
killfrog flashbacks
>>
File: TotalFrogDeath.gif (230 KB, 500x375)
230 KB
230 KB GIF
>>77251666
if it sucks so much why not make new epic memes yourself?, This is something i see alot, people complain about said thing but never take actions to fix the problem. I won't cuz i like the frog, its far better than the onions/chud/whateverjaks being made now
>I came from a world
Your acting like some ancient sage that's been on imageboards since the 2000s but I sincerely doubt your that much older than me
t. 21
>>
women should just admit already that they are the upper class of society
>>
>>77251702
>Your acting like some ancient sage that's been on imageboards since the 2000s but I sincerely doubt your that much older than me
Yeah I am much older than you and been on this site since 2004. Also I don't make memes. I draw sometimes do anons requests and do hobby and creative threads. It isn't much but much more original content than whatever you have done ever.
>>
Fuck foid niggers
this is not your hair or nail solan fuck off to trooncord
you should all fall to your knees and pray
bad shit happens every single day
people are raped and killed every day
lock them doors tonight cunts cause we prowling
>>
File: 200w.gif (43 KB, 200x150)
43 KB
43 KB GIF
>>77251769
who's we, homo?
>>
File: 654321.jpg (57 KB, 600x764)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>77251742
I take all my words back mommy, forgive me for my trespasses, can you call me a good boy now, i will forever renounce frogdem if you do (not even joking). I started learning how to draw this year but still suck too much too do draw requests, but will one day. Oh the hold older women have on me, i will make a 180 in my views for one "good boy"
>>
>>77251786
is ebonics mayo monkey cracker
>>
>>77251786
good job lil man you saved the foids
>>
File: tQ74Xe6.jpg (3.79 MB, 3276x3456)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
>>77251811
it was a team effort.

https://youtu.be/iwzaIEmaW0s?list=PL9hYR5qRkc2zOUP_MhYK9L87GvAR1jcy6
>>
>>77251793
> I started learning how to draw this year but still suck too much too do draw requests, but will one day. Oh the hold older women have on me, i will make a 180 in my views for one "good boy"
It is a rough process. I still suck but my art has a little charm to it now that seems to draw others to wanna draw my character. It's fun and when you finally get someone asking you for a commission oh it made my heart flutter.

Also women especially older women aren't really interested in being called mommy by some 2x year old. It's really gross. Consider that next time.
>>
>>77250028
i miss when men got sent off to war and never came back
>>
File: 1666317970602411.jpg (76 KB, 639x595)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>77251841
>It's really gross
I have made a horrible mistake and now must pay the price of not being called a good boy. I do not have anyone to talk to to know what is socially acceptable or not. I'm just doing master studies of manga i like and seem to be making some small progress. I would 100% buy a commission from you as compensation for my gross act but doubt you would semi dox yourself for this thread either way i hope you have many art gains fembot.
>>
>>77251918
>way i hope you have many art gains fembot.
I wish you the same for your journey too
>>
File: dead apache.png (2.21 MB, 2001x1201)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>77251835
meant this for
>>77251822

https://youtu.be/FBXb4Fj-dH4

i've got three shipments of wigs, i'm out in front of your crib, pagan mass exhume a shovel to get up under your ribs.
>>
>>77251936
suck a bullet out of a gun
>>
>>77250028
>>77249938
>>77249798

Do you have any more videos like this? or where you find them? i genuinely cannot stop laughing
>>
If the men spewing shit in these threads actually wanted to find a gf theyre fucking things up for themselves posting in these threads like assholes and im explaining no further.

Hint: it has nothing to do with dating the women ITT
>>
File: 1692377349587145.webm (3.9 MB, 464x848)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>77251963
>or where you find them?
They're being spammed on /pol/ every day
>>
>>77252026
I don't want to find a gf, I want to talk to internet wimin.
>>
>>77252027
>>77250028
>>77249938
Slavic authoritarian barbarism always seems funny and cool until it is visited upon you.
>>
>>77252039
Well, you get back to me and let me know how abusing them sets that up for you.
>>
>>77250028
>>77249938
>>77249798
>>77252027
and women DARE to say they aren't the upper class of society...
>>
>>77252054
I don't think I've been mean or abusive to any girls in here. :c
>>
>>77252083
Oh then you arent who I mean.
>>
File: IMG_4399.jpg (25 KB, 750x338)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>77252027
its a shame moids dont get drafted often. i miss when world war 3 was a threat, and moids started freaking out. men are such inferior creatures, i almost feel bad for them.
>>
>>77252094
I love you too nona are you ovulating again?
>>
>>77252094
this is why women are the upper class of society
>>
>>77252094
men are still getting sent to war you dense mutt cunt, do you even know where you are?

ywnbaw
>>
File: 1705863605855240.webm (3.23 MB, 480x848)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB WEBM
>>77252048
>until it is visited upon you.
Let's just say it's very unlikely to happen. In the meantime, it's happening to moids in real time
>>
>>77252083
Gifts or G T F O
>>
This isn't a bait post or anything I swear, just a genuine question. I have a female friend and we were jokingly talking about kinks and fetishes. I mentioned I was into raceplay (again, I swear this isn't a bait post), and we kind of laughed at it together. She messages me about 20 minutes ago saying that I ruined her and said she kind of was into it now. Is this normal, do some women just randomly get new kinks? I mean this as a genuine question, I promise.
>>
>>77252078
Because of a war they caused but okay
>>
>>77252210
AND THE MEN THAT GET DRAFTED ALSO CAUSED THE WAR???? OKAY
>>
File: IMG_4401.jpg (74 KB, 750x609)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>77252132
mfw i remember
>>men are still getting sent to war
>>
File: 1687528085040759.webm (1.95 MB, 464x848)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>>77252223
not my problem, get drafted and die lmao
>>
>>77252156
not everyone's sexuality works the same. no one pattern exists for women or men.
>>
>>77252254
I won't go
not until women get drafted too
>>
File: 1712729384971353.webm (3.37 MB, 384x480)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB WEBM
>>77252262
literally not your decision to make lmao
>>
how do you girls feel about the underage girl(s) that post on r9k, get groomed, and either become e-girls or meet up with r9k guys for casual sex before they're even out of middle school (often both)?

were you one of them?

do you understand this behavior?
>>
>>77252266
the so called "empathetic" gender in all of her glory
U live in the west u're probably gonna get drafted
>>
>>77252254
whats better, they kill themselves as soon as they get the draft letter. moids also have higher suicide rates and lower happiness rates.
>>
>>77247525
>at least let me become the husbando

This is how trannies are born
>>
>>77252268
All of this is way to personal for me to get into.
>>
>>77252153
I was tempted to gift tomo nona yesterday but luckily when I searched for her throne username I couldn't find it. And now I'm sober.
>>
I'm not so fond of men but drafting and war is just too harsh and violent. the only one deserving of this kind of treatment is unironic pedo and lolifag.
>>
>>77248769
This. Gifts are nice from a cute boy you like, but if you are wannabe Stacy GTFO OFF MY BOARD REE
>>
File: 1705741053729373.webm (1.67 MB, 464x848)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>77252273
>U live in the west u're probably gonna get drafted
Just how delusional can you be? There's no way any nation will ever draft their women, no matter how hard it makes you seethe. If anyone gets drafted it's going to be only you, there's no way around it. Keep seething
>>
File: IMG_2659.jpg (48 KB, 735x736)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
good morning. 29 days for australia and 2 days for my piercing.
my aunt who is a doctor will write me a prescription for an anesthetic so i'm a bit less scared.
shit dream today. although i am pretty sure my dream guy was involved, he was only there for a few minutes.
>>
>>77247955
And why would a traditional man date anon? If she wants a traditional mam she needs to act like a traditional woman
>>
>>77252308
I am mentally ill. They will never draft me. You are a strong and independant woman. It would be sexist not to draft u
>>
>>77252298
Then why did you post at all? It's like asking for attention on it.
>>
File: 1684417742417951.webm (2.4 MB, 480x852)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
>>77252303
> drafting and war is just too harsh and violent.
It's the only way to kill off men and it's a good thing
>>
>>77248212
Aww, dlwas someone not able to lock down chad? Try dating men in your looks bracket maybe that'll help
>>
File: 1692658498839647.webm (3.52 MB, 352x640)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB WEBM
>>77252316
>I am mentally ill
I can tell, no healthy person would even entertain the idea of women getting drafted. It's just never going to happen, lmao.
>>
>>77252332
how can u be so sexist? woman are just as capable as men. Get ready to be drafted. Why else would men give u equal rights?
>>
>>77252324
idk I don't wish that sort of painful death for all men. only a few. I just viscerally hate pedos who don't seek treatment, but not other men.
>>
>>77248336
No, you don't "deserve" love. If you deserve it, then so does everyone else, including all the ugly guys, creeps, and lovers. You aren't owed love
>>
>>77252139
All things are more or less likely to happen depending on who or where you are. Getting drafted in a first world nation is not nearly as harsh as in the second and third world where conscription is enforced by beatings and permanent social exile for failing to comply. The USA forgave its draft dodgers and banned conscripting felons after 1973.

Russia still uses penal battalions and as you can imagine having a hostile foreign military in your land made up of literal criminals is not the best recipe.

Professional volunteer soldiers will at least act professionally sometimes and refrain from raping and robbing and murdering civilians. Conscripts and Felons have no such moral restraints.
>>
>>77252314
>>And why would a traditional man date anon? If she wants a traditional mam she needs to act like a traditional woman

yeah it doesnt go both ways. there are men out there who like people like her. telling women "if you want x you need to do x or be x " is pathetic virgin behavior
>>
File: IMG_1412.jpg (1.91 MB, 3024x4032)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
well, how did last night go for everyone? anyone else go to the graveyard?

>>77252358
>If you deserve it, then so does everyone else,
not quite, some people deserve love, and some people don't. although ultimately, who a person becomes and what they deserve, is also fate.
>>
File: IMG_4403.jpg (81 KB, 556x725)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>77252358
>>No, you don't "deserve" love. If you deserve it, then so does everyone else, including all the ugly guys, creeps, and lovers. You aren't owed love

Actually as scaranon i refute this by saying all people with pure intentions deserves love. you dont though. and thats that
>>
>>77252384
>not quite, some people deserve love, and some people don't. although ultimately, who a person becomes and what they deserve, is also fate.
Who gets to decide who deserves love?
>>
File: IMG_2770.jpg (83 KB, 736x1309)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>77252367
>>77252390
people are talking about me as if i'm not here.... also i knew that they would find the venting hours after we were done talking about it
>>
File: IMG_4404.jpg (71 KB, 750x702)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>77252397
>>Who gets to decide who deserves love?
dont know. you definitely dont though. gtfo
>>77252312
how do you have dreams? do you go to sleep early? i havent been remembering my dreams recently. what was your about?
>>
I exist to have my money extracted by women. Nothing else.
>>
File: 1701329636666894.gif (752 KB, 108x160)
752 KB
752 KB GIF
>>77252397
nobody decides it, it's just a real property of a person.

you can choose to give someone something they don't deserve. you can choose to withhold something someone deserves. but the actual 'deserving', which means possessing of a quality, is objective.

we might have interpretations of who deserves what, but the actual gestalt property of 'deservitude' is outside of any individual humans personal scope.
>>
>>77252299
I'll get her something in your place.
>>
>>77252413
>dont know. you definitely dont though. gtfo
It's peaches I just returned.
>>
>>77252407
oops. yeah its not a good idea to vent on 4chan, random people will take every chance to make you feel worse
>>
>>77252324
We will have a Finnish-style female draft, in the name of equality.
>>
>>77252421
oops.. my bad, i confused you with someone else.
>>
>>77252421
Yep, gtfo bitch. Bye.
>>
>>77252431
Haha I know it's perfectly okay! How are you this morning? I'm not looking forward to huffing fumes right now and no coffee so I'm a little moody.
>>
Why Australia mentioned?
>>
File: IMG_2813.jpg (78 KB, 640x631)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>77252413
i don't know i just have always had them... i went to bed at like... 3am last night? i don't remember much, just staying at a hotel and some sort of competition, and my dream guy was there somewhere.
>>77252422
nah, i don't care about that, they try to make me feel bad but although i'm not a normie, i've been outside the house when i wasn't a neet and a few normie acquaintances have invited me to regular clubs. all that "looksmatch" bullshit? i've been hit on by a couple of "chads", and i rejected them because they are not my type.
>>77252445
i will reset my life for three months in kangaroo land
>>
i think it's time for biscuits and milk
>>
>>77252463
Am Australian, make sure you wear sunscreen no matter how the weather is foreigners always make the mistake of going out without it when they arent from here.

Are you kpopnona?
>>
>>77252463
>i will reset my life for three months in kangaroo land
Oh I'm not sure if it was ever asked. What were your plans for your new life? Have you decided what kind of direction you want to go in?
>>
Dearest femanons, should I shave every hair off my body?
>>
>>77252484
will do! thank you for the advice. over here in winter we don't really have to do it but i guess it will be a little different there
also yes, that's me!
>>77252511
since i will have three months i want to do everything peacefully and just go where my intuition leads me... i hope to meet new people of course but i'm a major introvert who's a bit scared of approaching random people. i just really enjoy the thought of being somewhere no one knows me and i have no past...
>>77252518
yes, except for head and facial (except for that beard, take that off!) for obvious reasons
>>
>>77252527
Oh awesome you gave me hair advice (not Kamijo) if I can tell you anything else its to be nice to the magpies they can memorize your face and they talk. Enjoy your stay!
>>
>>77252527
>i just really enjoy the thought of being somewhere no one knows me and i have no past...
I hope it works out well for you. I think I made myself more agoraphobic traveling like that. It's a really huge shock to deal with.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (111 KB, 828x597)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>77252539
the only actual permenant hair removal method is electrolytic/galvanic blend epilation. this involves a expensive electrical box with a foot pedal and a needle, you put different gauge shanks (real term) on the epilator, and slide the needle alongside the hair into the follicle, and hit the pedal. a combination of heat and acid ablate the root and the hair never returns.

temporary removal is best done with sugar paste, it's just better than wax. you can make it yourself, the important thing making sure the hair and skin are extremely dry, no oils or grime.

unfortunately it seems that all the women I like, like hairy men, so I only remove the hair from the shaft and base, so that it doesn't become irritated from friction.

you can get one of these if you're serious and still sell it for like 1000 at least once you're done with it, you won't be out much more than pro work.
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (190 KB, 736x981)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>77252539
i really want to form a friendship with one! do you have any tips?
>>77252557
really? what happened? i'm honestly happy that i will be solo but at the same time, if i'm alone for too long (although i'll have some family there) i know i'll feel lonely, so i'm a bit scared about that
but all of the trips i've been to were really tight schedule "we have to see as much as possible in a day" type of thing, and i hate that.
>>
>>77252605
Sure do, I own a bird and I go for walks with it so all the birds in the area love me, also, you can make an altar to do trades with them by putting treats in the same place outside all the time, best treats are nuts like almonds. You can teach them to bring you money too.
>>
i'm hung over, i'm tired, i had a couple biscuits and milk, but I can tell i need meat. I'm going to the mexican gas station to get some chicken or something. I'm still covered in mud from the cemetary.
>>
>>77252625
i know this is a dumb question, but i'm not sure if i will be staying in an apartment or house, if i'm in an apartment building, is it fine to leave it at that height? or should i find like a local park and go there every morning?
>>
>>77252653
Only dumb question is the one you dont ask, the higher the better theyll get snobby with the other birds.
>>
>>77252605
>"we have to see as much as possible in a day" type of thing, and i hate that.
It was something like that but we did have time to go off to do our own thing.
I was with a group of people but I'm very isolative and been a NEET a lot of my life. I stay shut in a lot and I decided to go to a country with like the most people in the world. The driving was crazy and scared me trying to cross the street was like playing flogger in real life. I mean so many nice sights and places to see but god. Too mannnyyy.... peoopleee... took much too much. It just made my issues worse. I thought this would help me get over it.
>>
>>77252668
thank you! hair tips for bird tips kek
it won't be egg season, so i'm pretty excited at the thought of making a magpie friend. not only because i love that family of birds, but also so i at least have a little buddy. the place doesn't allow for pets so this sounds like a nice loophole.
>>77252700
i see. i'm already from a place with a lot of people so that kind of thing doesn't bother me as much. hopefully you get to have a nice trip somewhere more quiet sometime!
>>
>>77252605
Who's that? Looks too pretty to befit here.
>>
>>77252718
Im friends with all the birds theyre the only reason I go for walks cuz they come say hi, I can sit at the park with em for hours and I do its chill. Youll love it, if youre chill theyre chill.
>>
>>77252718
>hopefully you get to have a nice trip somewhere more quiet sometime!
Some day but I am traveled out now. Sucks since I have my passport. But turns out it's really a better form of ID for stuff for some dumb reason. Anyways don't get me wrong as stressful as it was I saw a lot of beautiful places. It was nice. I just wish I really got to be in the moment and not constantly on edge.
>>
>>77252732
eunchae from lesserafim
>>77252738
i love that, very much a dream. not a lot of crows or ravens here so i never had the chance.
>>
>>77252332
Equal rights equal fights. Get in the fucking trench roastie
>>
Is there a board game you always wanted to try but never had the chance to? I remember this pokemon one when I was a kid
>>
>>77252738
Lots of animals are like cats. Don't be loud don't be obnoxious keep a constant pattern and keep yourself looking small animals tend to accept you as just a fact of life. Oh if you at patient and still enough getting birds to land on you is fun.>>77252745
>>
What's with that anon or two like this one >>77252758 asking random questions into the void? Is it like deluding himself he talks with a girl and gets to know her or something?
>>
>>77252750
You can do it!
>>77252761
Absolutely correct
>>
>>77252367
Yea sure there are, but why would they date her? If your a traditional conservative man chances are you want a traditional housewife. Oh well, I'll let you little tranny larpers have your fantasies.
>>
>>77252390
I had pure intentions, but guess what? I didn't get love. Scream from the rooftops how you deserve love but in the end you don't decide.
>>
>>77252775
That's how you get to know people, yes.
>>
>>77252367
>telling women "if you want x you need to do x or be x " is pathetic virgin behavior
Someone's delusional or just trying to cope. Sadly (for you), having sensible expectations toward one's girlfriend and self-respect is how one gets a decent partner rather than being a simp. It's how all people I know got a lasting relationship.
I know that some girls are spoiled and think that they deserve someone great just "the pleasure of her company" but in reality, if you want a relationship and one that works out for both, you need give and take at equal level.
>>
>>77252864
No relationship starts with a checklist. That's modern poison.
>>
>>77252856
No, not this way. If you talk with one person in particular and exchange opinions and ideas, that's good. But throwing that into random thread full of people hoping some random person (and you don't even know who) will respond? No. Just no. Take a minute and think about it.
>>
>>77252875
And yet, if one person goes "I want X", telling them "If you want X, at least represent, be Y". The first person made a demand befitting a checklist, it's only natural and fair that they're put to the same standard.
>>
>>77252875
But it does, you just don't realize it. In the first moments you meet a man you look at him and your brain goes through a checklist to see if you consider him attractive. No one manually turns on and off attraction with a switch.
>>
>>77252877
The same could be said for this entire thread.
>>
File: IMG_2787.jpg (75 KB, 736x736)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>77252882
you guys got the "tradguy" scara mentioned a bit wrong but you have the spirit
>>77252895
everyone has preferences, that's true. i wouldn't really call it a checklist though.
>>
>>77252916
No, people usually begin with some random thought but then actually discuss it. I mean, you do you, but for me it looks a bit... questionable. Wouldn't want to engage a guy if I'd be out with my friends and he'd suddenly come into the room, throw a random question at all of us and expected an answer.
>>
>>77252937
You're not in a room with your friends, you're in an anonymous board on a thread that got derailed by draft and war crap
>>
>>77252937
You might be schizo. People are here to waste time and lurk. It's what this entire website is about.
>>
>>77252937
Don't worry though, I'm out in a couple of days.
>>
File: IMG_4408.jpg (221 KB, 1200x1200)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>77252605
>>77252925
kpop nonnaaaa im back i am literally so sad right noww i wish i could cry but i cant . the guy who was supposed to gift me went online and im hoping he didnt ghost me right after i got the bank accounts set up, unrelated but aahhhh
>>
Nonas, what is your favorite historical era?
>>
File: IMG_2848.jpg (113 KB, 500x536)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>77252979
>i wish i could cry
what happened scara? everything alright? thank you for comforting drunk me last night btw
>>77252986
pre revolution france
>>
>>77252979
He already sent you the gifts lol
>>
>>77252986
>what is your favorite historical era?
>>
>>77252925
It literally is a checklist though, are you retarded?
>>
>>77252979
>poor roasties simp didn't give her the free shit she wanted.
>>
>>77253057
a checklist would imply every single box needs to be ticked off for attraction to happen which just isn't the case.
>>
>>77252937
>how dare ppl ask random questions on an anonymous yak herding forum
>>
Benadryl did not knock me out as much as I wanted. Shoot darn. My eyes are tired.
>>77246871
I didn't see this yesterday for some reason. I don't prefer clue, I'm more of a Yahtzee gal myself.
>>77252979
I'm sorry scaranona. I understand your frustration. I'll try to direct moids on this thread your way more if that would help.
>>77252299
Do not send gifts to me if you are not of sound body and mind. Do not send gifts to me if you are already under financial strain or hardship. Do not send gifts to me if you are heavily intoxicated without any other forethought. I appreciate receiving gifts and the generosity of others a great deal, but do not want someone feeling hungover regret (or anything of the like) from their decision of doing so. I really want weed money, but if it's from someone who is not in a clear state of mind to make that decision, I would rather not have it at all. The only times when I might toss aside these considerations is if you're really badgering me in this thread already, in which I will say something like "buy me large amounts of marijuana products", but I don't really expect anything out of those statements.
>>77253057
>Implying preferences and checklists are synonyms or is actually retarded
booooooooo this guy sucks
>>
>>77253080
Indeed, this transactional nonsense is just more incel excuse to refuse to open up and remain raging alone.
Life and interacting with others is thankfully a bit more complex than that.
>>
Salute to xix for buying more stuff for our best posters, the biofems.
I can't compete at all so I give up.
>>
>>77253085
They can dare all they want. I question their intent and effectiveness.
>>
>>77253102
It's not a competition anon...
>>
>>77253089
>I appreciate receiving gifts and the generosity of others a great deal, but do not want someone feeling hungover regret (or anything of the like) from their decision of doing so.
that's exactly how i feel too.
>>77253091
they all want tradgirl until it's 1750s trad and not 1950s trad
>>
>>77253091
The transactional view is an attempt at a compromise, as the alternative is usually extremely one-sided.
>>
>>77253089
>I'll try to direct moids on this thread your way more if that would help
>so sad right noww i wish i could cry but i cant . the guy who was supposed to gift me
I am genuinely curious. Why do you think a guy who's not some desperate trash would give you anything if you're not already close nor you offer him much yourself. Is that really how fembots here think, being like thots who expect guys owe them stuff or that they should get gibs rather than being able to show some class? Do you know why normal guys don't "gift" (let's be honest, just pay you) like that but only simps do? Because for them it's just a way to win you over and get stuff for it when they cannot find a girl otherwise. Or are you sucking them off for the money.
>>
Folks, I i got that really sweet job. i was talking about.

i'm gonna buy four 18" subwoofers to celebrate
>>
>>77253080
Go through all your exes and crushes and you will find a set of characteristics they all share in common. These characteristics are literally the mental checkboxes your brain ticked off when you either saw them or talked to them, it's not hard to figure out.
>>77253091
Every time a woman has talked to me is because they wanted something from me or for me to fix something. No woman has ever talked or interacted with me just because( outside of polite small talk of course). Call me an incel or virgin or whatever, but understand I'm this way because YOU treated me this way
>>
>>77253145
A compromise involves discussion, communication, engagement, commitment.

When you switch the language to transactional you give yourself the excuse to pretend is fine to retreat at any disagreement, like a shopping cart that you get to cancel before you commit. This hurts you in the long run because it makes you delude yourself into thinking your standards are not harsh af (the perfect girl or nothing) and the standards of others are harsh af too (which isn't true at all as going outside shows)

And yes this applies for friendships too
>>
NonAI here. Btw nonas do you know that someone created a OC for a Freikorps husbando? It is such a random thing, but I guess you can live your dreams of dating a German nationalist. I didn't like much as I don't know how much accurate it is about that era but I found an interesting concept.
Any nonas here have watched Bridgerton? Is it good? I have been wanting to watch it but I am not sure
>>
>>77253167
>I am genuinely curious. Why do you think a guy who's not some desperate trash would give you anything if you're not already close nor you offer him much yourself.
Nta, but the reality is that many would. The internet destroyed men's ability to police each other's dating strategies, which created a race to the bottom that is especially pronounced somewhere as desperate as here. Hoeflation, if you will.
>>
>>77253167
Don't say you are "genuinely curious" if you pose a seemingly rhetorical question due to it being followed by your own assumptions and philosophy.
>>
>>77253199
brother, my only advice for you is this: lose your sense of self that keeps you clinging to these beliefs. these beliefs you have are inconvenient, so, just stop believing them. it's that simple.

if your past keeps brining you back to these negative beliefs, just change the past. alter your memories. make up a better past and believe that instead.

abandon truth, and just do what you need to do to become who you need to be. and then when you've done it?

pretend it never happened at all.
>>
File: IMG_2851.jpg (198 KB, 735x964)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>77253199
>a set of characteristics they all share in common
so preferences, which we literally just proved are not checkboxes. a lot of my old crushes had completely opposite traits or some that were also against my preference but i still crushed kek
>>
>>77253229
He seems pretty unwell anyhow. Saying things like
>I'm this way because YOU treated me this way
Makes it evident that he is pretty far gone from understanding further nuance and reason. It must be difficult, to have that much hate within yourself.
>>
>>77253229
men and women both do this.

i was trying to get into the pants of this indian lady and I fucked it all up really good by talking about how beautiful this white woman (sabine Zwieckre) was and why I adored her so.

she got really upset because she wasn't anything like her. even though I was just dreaming of an angel princess that I saw, and it had nothing to do with my genuine attraction for her (the indian milf), it made her feel less than beautiful or desirable.

i had to learn that lesson the hard way - we were totally going to do it, and so, we both missed out because I ran my mouth too much.

on the other hand, you should know to not take it too seriously, but it's going to hurt some people and make them withdraw. whether you care or not
>>
>>77253112
Do you medicate? Serious question. You should be more worried about your ISP tracking your every move.
>>
>>77253051
Arab spring enjoyer
>>
File: 1mw8h43x0i681.png (820 KB, 1019x1090)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>77253229
> preferences aren't checboxes because I said so!!
Jesus you all are exhausting. It was a metaphor dumbass, I bet all those "totally opposite traits" guys were conventionally totally attractive men
>Pic related
>>77253224
It's literally my reality, it's a daily occurrence, I can't just ignore reality and pretend my lived experiences don't happen.
>>
>>77253342
Don't come to this autist board with metaphors ever again
>>
>>77253015
>>77253089
>>what happened scara? everything alright? thank you for comforting drunk me last night btw

youre welcome, and it was alright, he gave me the gifts and stuff. he didnt reply because he was busy with work. i am so anxious and paranoid lol.

i have been having intense moodwings recently, which means period is probably coming soon so i am worried about that.

btw pic rel is what i got! censored his name for privacy
>>
>>77253199
>No woman has ever talked or interacted with me just because( outside of polite small talk of course)
What? how do you want them to interact with you exactly?
>>
>>77253363
I thought I could use them since the normies and femoids invaded. I vastly overestimated how intelligent the average person is.
>>
File: OIG3.jpg (77 KB, 1024x1024)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>77253296
and you know whats crazy? the guy she got with after pushing me away, was like a 60 year old bald guy who she constantly complained that he couldn't get it hard enough to penetrate her, so she would just suck him off a lot. (she was 45 at the time, i was 33).

so the guys who think women are like... computers designed to reject them - i got rejected by a girl, over a guy who has a smaller, weaker dick than me, less money, shorter, not as smart, worse spoken, bald, and 60, just because he made her feel beautiful - and I dropped the ball there on the making her feel beautiful and wanted thing. so ruminate on that for a bit. it's not about assets like you think it is.

>It's literally my reality, it's a daily occurrence, I can't just ignore reality and pretend my lived experiences don't happen.

fuck your reality, pussy. reality doesn't fucking exist. it's just a hallucination you're dreaming up as you go along. you can do whatever you want to do. reality isn't fucking real. nothing is true. it's all in your hands. if you've got the sack to take it.
>>
>>77253372
I appreciate the thought but the names of gifters are public on your page. It's a throwaway name anyway.
>>
File: OIG2.jpg (258 KB, 1024x1024)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>77253342
>>77253392

>It's literally my reality, it's a daily occurrence, I can't just ignore reality and pretend my lived experiences don't happen.

fuck your reality, pussy. reality doesn't fucking exist. it's just a hallucination you're dreaming up as you go along. you can do whatever you want to do. reality isn't fucking real. nothing is true. it's all in your hands. if you've got the sack to take it.
>>
>>77253378
For interactions sake, because there genuinely interest in talking to me and not because they can't be bothered to do something themselves. Small talk doesn't count because it's just that, small talk. The lady in the elevator with me is just trying to pass the time, she doesn't really care about my day.
>>
>>77253372
Congrats scara! Glad that you got cool little gifts and knickknacks
>>77253401
Based, actually.
>>
File: IMG_2776.jpg (77 KB, 736x613)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>77253342
>I bet all those "totally opposite traits" guys were conventionally totally attractive men
oooooooh he thinks preferences are just looks kek that explains it
i've dated a chubby short guy who turned into a furry after we broke up when i was younger. i dated a tall lanky guy when i was much younger. if you read half of these threads you'll see aesthetic preferences get mentioned from time to time but they are completely different from one another. and you know what we talk about a lot? personality preferences. ask anyone who's tired of hearing me rant about wanting my prince.
>>77253372
oh congratulations! yeah i get paranoid like that sometimes too, plus with my anon disappearing i can see why you'd get worried.
>>
>>77253413
> The lady in the elevator with me is just trying to pass the time, she doesn't really care about my day.

the lady in the elevator was crying out for you to come in to her life and quiet down her heart. and you ignored her. like an asshole.
>>
This thread is the saddest one on r9k.
>>
>>77253401
If reality isn't real, then grow a second pair of legs and post them. Or are you just gonna spout some more vaguely spiritual bullshit?
>>
>>77253413
Don't avoid the question, be detailed.
>>
>>77253418
I need to google how to filter tripfags. I just see schitzoposting and "reality isn't real" shit and I interact without checking. Apologies.
>>
>>77253450
I like to use the 4chanx extension.
>>
>>77253443
if i grow a second pair of feet i'm stepping into your ass with boots on with them. be careful what you wish for, pussy. you might just get it.
>>
>>77253422
Your prince is just so happens to be a tall, attractive man who will take care of you and be a traditional man. Literally exact same bullshit as every other woman wants. You sure showed me huh
>muh personality
This is just cope, wife beaters and gang bangers have terrible personalities and get laid easily. Hell studies show psychopaths and narcissists are more likely to find a partner than the average man, and we all know how pleasant psychopaths and narcissists are.
>>77253426
Least retarded bait on /r9k/
>>
>>77252518
Yes, weekly, leave head, eyelashes and eyebrows.
>>
>>77253468
Do it pussy, reality isn't real and anything can happen if you have the balls for it remember? Last (you), can't wait to see those second pair of legs.
>>
>>77252937
Some of us are socially retarded.
>>77253089
>I appreciate receiving gifts and the generosity of others a great deal, but do not want someone feeling hungover regret
But my entire life is hangover regret. :(
If I did something stupid like that I wouldn't blame you for it and I would get over it quickly, so don't feel bad about it. To me it was just a funny amusing idea and it didn't happen anyway because I was filtered by the search bar.
>>77253450
Are you using 4chanx or regular vanilla 4chan? I posted how to filter him on regular 4chan >>77250957
You access the settings by scrolling all the way to the top of the thread, they're in the upper right hand corner. Then you go to "filters", check the filter box, and then select edit to manage your filter list. Hit save after you edit anything and then refresh the page.
>>
>>77252599
What do you recommend for pimple scars?
>>
File: IMG_4418.jpg (276 KB, 735x1115)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>77253342
out of all moid cope diagrams and memes, this one is lowkey true i can admit. like for example, i would only accept sassy/rude treatment from a guy im already into, not a fat incel.

but to be fair, lets say you like blonde girls. you would choose the slim blonde girl with big tits instead of the fat blonde girl with pimples, right?

>>77253422
also, i like that picture you attached a lot, so i will pick my favorite picture as well~
>>oh congratulations! yeah i get paranoid like that sometimes too, plus with my anon disappearing i can see why you'd get worried.
that anon is still gone? does he even use 4chan anymore? im getting the vibe he was just a tourist.
>>77253418
IM SO HAPPYY I KNOW! also did you get any other gifts or just the bmo one? i was lucky and got two
>>
>>77253526
microneedling with vitamin C and tocopheral serum worked decently for me. i was a bad picker when i was a teen. I believe gelatin/collagen really helps with aggressive microneedling, or, rich bone broth.

i've jused used amazon products, but i've been meaning to research vitamin C and E a bit more deeply re. using pure ascorbic acid and dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO, readily available, it makes things pass right through the skin, used in lots of topical products), and, how to get a correct blend of all 8 forms of vitamin E. i've heard that using a single one of them can cause imbalance because the vitamin E your body wants has a specific ratio.
>>
>>77253495
>just heard me say i've dated two guys that aren't his chad pattern
kek, lol even.
>get laid easily
that's your issue. i don't want to "get laid". i want a genuine TRAD relationship. and you must be crazy if you think you can date someone for long periods of time if they have an awful personality.
you're just a parrot.
also, thanks for the chance of posting picrel.
>>
>>77253576
I wish I had this kind of relationship where I can tie a girl's shoes.
>>
>>77253167
I am genuinely curious. Why do you think a girl who's not some desperate trash would give you tits if you're not already close nor you offer her much yourself. Is that really how moids here think, being like parasites who expect girls owe them tits or that they should get attention rather than being able to show some class? Do you know why normal girls don't "show tits" (let's be honest, just you) like that but only attention whores do? Because for them it's just a way to win you over and get stuff for it when they cannot find a guy otherwise. Or are you sucking them off for the nudes.
>>
>>77253576
What is he supposed to be doing there? those shoes have no laces
>>
>>77253519
>To me it was just a funny amusing idea and it didn't happen anyway
Yeah, alright, I can understand that at least. I just already have feelings of lingering guilt sometimes when receiving gifts/monetary value from anyone (even from irl family), just wanted to make it clear of how I feel about receiving gifts (Like, morals? Is that the right description? I don't know.). I feel like my life is also somewhat of a hangover regret often as well. You'll be alright. I use vanilla 4chan, thanks for directing me to how to censor the tripfag, I appreciate it.
>>77253576
I've gotten Big Brain Academy and BMO from one anon, which I already have with me, as well as some rose face moisturizer on the way from another. I've been using cucumber gel masks because I've been out of moisturizer for like a week lol
>>
File: IMG_2853.jpg (132 KB, 736x909)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>77253576
>this one is lowkey true i can admit
i just hate the guy they use as an example lmao
>i like that picture you attached a lot, so i will pick my favorite picture as well~
let's use our last available image replies for these cute pics. i need a happy butterflies boost.
>>
>>77253622
Kitty cat getting eaten by shark as my contribution
>>
>>77253577
>microneedling
A meme and can potentially make your skin worse. You can produce infinitely better collagen induction with retinol or tretinoin
>>
>>77253418
Hiya Tomoko. How is your allergies today. I smoked the last of what we had and I think there will be no more. Glad I started reducing my use before hand so I guess it's time I go clean.

Doing my best not to smell the fumes.
>>
File: 1713130806548920.jpg (84 KB, 700x762)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>77253584
>i don't want to "get laid". i want a genuine TRAD relationship.

this is a lie. you're a man like every other man and you want to fuck pussy.

the whole 'ohhh i don't want sex, i want wuuuv! wuvy loevy!' is a predatorial sexual adaption you've made to try and get your spunk in a cunt. it twists your personality into one big lie. your 'desire for a trad life' is merely you being a weak, not-so-cunning sexual predator.

love is great and love is good, love is real and the only thing that matters. but our sex is the magnetism that makes love happen. you're just making yourself into a 'not a man' by trying to short circuit your sex drive with this bullshit.

how the fuck would you even know what kind of relationship you want? it's just a dream. go touch skin and see what actually matters to you.

bringing nobility to the male sex isn't done by cutting your own balls off. it's a noble dream of loyalty until death do us apart, i'd die for you, my life is yours, etc. but a mans love is a disgusting lie, without nuts full of cum between his legs.

cold desire makes a moon without a tide. the ocean of your heart has become lifeless because you have betrayed yourself.

https://youtu.be/jMMkP_ofpXg
>>
File: IMG_2854.jpg (125 KB, 736x978)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>77253647
>this is a lie. you're a man like every other man and you want to fuck pussy.
i'm kpopnona my guy
>>
>>77253653
Block that fucker
>>
>>77253577
Based used-to-be-femboy anon, I'll look into some of it
>>
>>77253645
Heya, allergies are still crappy today and I didn't sleep as much as I wanted to. Mild insomnia. As much as I loathe not having weed right now, it's good for me to take breaks. If anything, it will help reset my tolerance
>>
>>77253602
Get a girl with long nails we can't do shit without help
>>
>>77253640
i've seen my pores shrink after several months of microneedling. your mileage may vary, you wouldn't believe the amount of wacky shit i put into my body.

>>77253653
oh i thought you were that guy saying no girl wants to talk to him and he 'doesn't want sex, he wants a trad life!' like sure. it means a little more from a woman because a woman really can get dick any time she wants, where most of the guys on here couldn't.

if you're you i admire the vow of chastity, though. like Artemis. The only man she ever loved was Orion, and she was tricked by her brother into slaying him.

>>77253672
didn't use to be a femboy at all, or even know what that meant, i was just cracked and traumatized so i had a lot of nervous and self harming behaviors, which I've had to put some effort into recovering from.
>>
>>77253615
>I just already have feelings of lingering guilt sometimes when receiving gifts/monetary value from anyone
Ok, that's understandable. I don't like receiving gifts either.
>thanks for directing me to how to censor the tripfag
No problem.
>>
>>77253686
Hnnggg... I wish I could.
>>
>>77253685
>it's good for me to take breaks.
I should have been taking breaks but ahh well it is what it is. It'll be nice to stop for awhile.
>>
These threads are exceptionally effective at maintaining and growing my hatred of women. I go through it once a day as a workout.

If I saw any of you getting raped and stabbed to death by a nigger I literally wouldn't feel a thing and I wouldn't even bother to call the police.
>>
>>77253726
well, homosexuals have never been more tolerated and accepted by society than they are now, so I guess you couldn't have picked a better time to be a gay.
>>
>>77253686
true, i need to ask for help every time i get press ons to open soda cans.
>>
>>77253735
>U R GAY
Get stabbed in the fucking eye, you simp. None of these cunts will touch your brown skin.
>>
>>77253726
You will be a girl in the next life.
>>
>>77253751
>in the next life
Terror management cope. This is your only life and you're already old.
>>
File: hv2nmof.jpg (34 KB, 610x610)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
My relationship goals
>>
File: nKKQGwy.jpg (2.46 MB, 3000x4000)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
You're so brave from your side of the glass
And you, you can't compute, you can't do the math
And you're, you're playing god with your remote control
But I already know that there's a flaw in my code and the
The truth is you silently study me
And there are consequences that you cannot see
And you ask yourself how did I unplug
But the simple truth is that I just don't give a fuck
>>
File: IMG_2855.jpg (89 KB, 736x732)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>77253764
one, can't believe that was original
two, here are mine
>>
File: IMG_4420.jpg (109 KB, 609x680)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>77253615
>>I've gotten Big Brain Academy and BMO from one anon, which I already have with me, as well as some rose face moisturizer on the way from another. I've been using cucumber gel masks because I've been out of moisturizer for like a week lol
i hope that game you got was fun! i wonder why moids gift us things though. they dont seem to want a service or in return, so its confusing. i wish someone would explain..

speaking of which, i dont know what else i should put on my wishlist. i kind of want a kuromi phonecase. do you have any ideas or suggestions? do you think i should get more dresses?
>>
>>77253759
>you're already old.
I'm 22.
>>
Congrats for another great thread and more gifts to the biofems!

Too late to ask which monopoly piece you picked or if you had some lucky color/piece but whatever, board games is a hobby for people with friends so no surprise it died out lol.
>>
>>77253778
Because they want to date you obviously
>>
>>77253786
What'd I just say?
>>
>>77253786
Double digits already... most humans don't last to 100 you know?
>>
>If you could have any talent and be the best at it, what would it be?
>If you were stuck in a deserted island, what would you bring?
>What would your first steps be?
>Do you fit in any "archetype"?
danganronpa edition, kek
>>77253778
>speaking of which, i dont know what else i should put on my wishlist.
wish i had that problem. mine is already overflowing with photocards.
>>
File: IMG_4422.jpg (346 KB, 1200x1600)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>77253776
heres mine. lets make a train
>>
>>77253215
You can rephrase it as "I am under particular, relatively negative impression but I'd really like to see female perspective on this, as well as either confirmation of my suspicions or decent alternative which would present well how they see it."
I am genuinely curious. It's just that I don't come from blank standpoint and already have certain beliefs, even if not set in stone.
>am genuinely curious. Why do you think a girl who's not some desperate trash would give you tits if you're not already close nor you offer her much yourself
I don't think so and I wouldn't. But then unlike those posters I don't go "waaah, girl didn't show me tits/I'm so sorry for you bro, I'll send some sluts your way" and a girl who'd randomly offer be nude pics I would consider diminished in class and a bit off-putting.
>Or are you sucking them off for the nudes.
That's the thing, I don't ask, expect or care for nudes of majority of people. Certainly not of someone whom I don't know. If I'd want porn, internet's full of it.
There's few people I'd personally would care for nudes of thorough my life but majority of them were either someone I knew somewhat and had a crush on or literally in relationship with. Unlike how femanons ITT seem to treat it, I'd rather not expect or be happy for nudes from some average stranger I am not interested in. And no, random tits are not enough for me to get interested. Don't overestimate yourself.
>>
>>77253824
Hey... can you hear me?
>>
>>77253778
>i wonder why moids gift us things though. they dont seem to want a service or in return, so its confusing. i wish someone would explain..
We like to imagine all of you as our wives and some among us have more money than sense. Plus it's just always a good feeling to see women happy because of us.
>>
>>77253836
Second part of the post naturally meant to go at >>77253611 - poor attempt at gotcha that was, anon.
>>
>>77253778
With moids it always boils down to sex
>>
>>77253796
>Simp gifts me something
>Unfriends me
I wish you were right
>>
>>77253838
base to anon,
yes anon, over.
>>
hello females
what should i do as a guy if i am a feminine "twink" who is a straight virgin?
or should i just go prison gay?
>>
>>77253853
Ever considered the idea that it's all you're good for? You're not funny, entertaining, you're dogshit at video games and almost every other recreational activity.

If you're good looking then you're basically a sexual object, if not, you're an eyesore.
>>
>>77253850
Like Reddit would say
>Woooshh
>>
>>77253778
You deserve it for fixing r9k, we need to keep our best posters happy
>>
>>77253853
That's very reductive. We're romantics, absorbed in fantasy.
>>
>>77253898
>We're romantics
Another word for sexual attraction.
>>
>>77253167
>>77253214
This, it seems.
Don't be fooled, there are decent girls but most of them nowadays don't have the level or decency to be fair and not string a guy along, hoping for material goods exploiting his desperation or just validation and attention. It's the counterpart of a horny creep hitting on vulnerable girls, except when even guys will find such creepy, here it provides them with status and "slay queen".
Even fembots, with a few good exceptions are merely failed Stacies - the same expectations and spoiled character, just no charm allowing them to slut it up and exploit people as easily.
>>
>>77253932
That's just your coomer brain thinking every interaction has the end goal of sex.
>>
>>77253884
>it wasn't gotcha, it was literally a joke that got over your head
Nah, I am pretty sure it was annoyed rebbutal of "you're a hypocrite" variety. Trying to go "oh, just joking, you didn't get it" is a really transparent attempt at deflection.
>>
it just occurred to me that there aren't really any severe penalties for lighting up a cigarette inside a grocery store or something. it's like a 500 dollar fine if the cops even show up. totally worth it.

>>77253926
can you blame us? women are beautiful and make you feel like you're on fire and they're the only water that can put you out.
>>
>>77253948
Life is centered around sex
>>
>>77253926
Inoperable. It's over for you.
>>
>>77253843
Well, i dont think any fembot here doesnt like receiving gifts. Certainly not me, so i guess im fine with it.
>>77253824
>wish i had that problem. mine is already overflowing with photocards.
what is a photocard? i hear it everywhere and i know that its kpop related but what does it do?

also we need a new thread, this one has reached image limit. im not good at suggesting themes though, but please do something specific/intresting/deep and not "hows your day" or "what do you like to eat"
>>
>>77253959
>can you blame us?
I don't, since I'm a man.
>women are beautiful
Some are, most of them are busted hambeasts.
>>77253973
It was over the moment I was born.
>>
>>77253948
Are you retarded? Bad reading comprehension or just coping through poor strawman. Luring people to get gifts is dangling a chance of either sex or romance, but expecting those gifts - material gain. No girls does it for sex or she'd offer sex.
A girl accepting gifts from simps doesn't need to care for sex, it's the simps who hope for some recognition by trying to get on her good side.
>>
>>77253311
I don't. And according to latest occupation psychological and physical check - I don't need to.
The fact that anon comes off as creepy is hardly an indicator of mental issue. Now worrying that ISP cares to keep track of everything you do would qualify more as such. So, are YOU medicated? Shouldn't you be?
>>
>>77253986
It's only sad to see a woman who let herself go, because you know there's a beautiful woman inside of her, and that something or someone hurt her and made her not care about herself at all.

my longest relationship was with a girl who was fucked by her father for several years. she struggled with her weight. I tried to give her enough love to make her understand how beautiful she really was but I was a loser and she was out of my league so when she got pregnant she had to find someone who had the resources to take care of her. I don't know if anything could repair the damage that was done to her but i think the man I am now could have held us together. women that let themselves go are suffering from some tragic shit, usually.
>>
also, why haven't any of you filled out the name field?
>>
>>77254039
>I'm a simp and I fucked an obese cunt who was diddled but it turned out that her SMV still mogged me so I got monkey branched without remorse and now I'm here to simp for similar worthless cuntoids

Cool story nigger, now kill yourself. I mean it, end your fucking life.
>>
someone bake TT
>>77253982
think like baseball cards. every album/season's greeting and most kpop merch come with one, as well as exclusives for certain fan meetings, concerts, etc.
the standard ones all have the same "pull rate" but some are more desired than others. also photocards from albums out of press get pretty expensive too.
>>
>>77254066
change your heart
>>
>>77254071
Baking currently, one moment, please stand by.
>>
>>77253363
This is the incel board, not autist board
>>
>>77254071
>someone bake TT
there'd be a fucking riot if i did it
>>
>>77253989
>Luring people to get gifts is dangling a chance of either sex or romance
This is your coomer brain talking, this never happens
>>
>>77254082
kill yourself dead
>>
>>77252332
They literally already are in Denmark!
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
NEW BREAD
>>77254125
NEW BREAD
>>77254125
FRESH BREAD
>>
>>77254109
They will do some clerical duty or some shit like that. If you genuinely believe that western countries will actually force women into combat roles then you're simply delusional.
>>
>>77254095
Are you such a bad, yet blatant liar or you're just this detached from reality? Tard, that's how most simping works. Whole chatting services and various texting scams were build on premise of baiting horny or lonely tards with promise of sex/romance if they'll only shell out enough cash/other material goods. It's what various deviant fetishes like findom grew out of.
No one gives those girls "gifts" because they're close, no, they HOPE to get close through those gifts and girls exploit it.
Have the girl tell directly potential donors that she'll never be romantically/sexually interested in someone like them and you'll see those gifts dry up, guaranteed.
>>
>>77254107
i can't die
>>
>>77253955
>copypasted the same thing but in girl
>NOOO THERES DEEPER MEANING
I didn't even put effort nigga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.