[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The window to live life was 15-25. Everything before this is preparation and everything after this is a slow pathetic decline to death
It is actually frightening how short the window of life worth living is. The horror show of aging actually makes up the majority of your existence.
Everything after 25, your only purpose is to be a tax cattle to fund the lifestyles of 15-25 year olds as they live life, party, drink, fuck girls and enjoy their youth.
>>
>>77248441
Kill yourself you faggot nerd.
>>
>>77248448
He can't, you can't kill yourself if you don't have a life
>>
Im 21 but look 18 due to a great bone structure. And in no world is 23 old. That makes no sense. Someone who is 22 wouldnt call someone who is 23 old. Youre only old when an early 20s calls you old IMO, teens even call like 20 old.
>>
File: 1713122143156955.jpg (76 KB, 1024x856)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>77248441
Im 30 with nothing. When I say nothing I mean it. Never had a job, no drivers license, full khhv, never even had my own money. Worst of all I was homeschooled since around the 3rd grade. Just in school long enough to be bullied, not long enough to reach crucial social developmental milestones. I legitimately dont know what to do. I feel like Im perpetually 13. The thoght of interviewing for jobs scares the shit out of me. Even just the phone ringing makes my heart drop. I dotn know whats wrong with me. I just want it to be over. They say life is short but it just keeps going on and on and on and its so fucking boring bros, good god is it boring.
>>
>>77248482
>i'm 21 but look 18
So, normal?
>>
>>77248525
i did not know you could do that
>>
>>77248482
>Im 21 but look 18
Wtf even is the difference between how an 18 and 21 looks?
>>
>>77248508
>I dotn know whats wrong with me
Have you considered going to a doctor?
>>
>>77248508

You stupid nigger just do some nigger shit and nig the nig nog na

nigger

If you're thirty it means you've got 20+ years of sperm left to deposit into women.

You've got 30+ years left of career and money earning

You've got 50+ years left of video games and video entertainment

The fuck are you sad about?
>>
>>77248441
That image is bullshit. My youth wasn't wasted, I literally couldn't do any of that stuff because I was bullied at school and had no one my age at home. I didn't choose to not do those things, I was never given the option.
>>
>>77248715
>You've got 30+ years left of career and money earning

He's not going to have enough money to retire when it's time.

>You've got 50+ years left of video games and video entertainment

Those stop being fun in your mid 20s.
>>
>>77248508
Could be anything, but basically you need ritalin
>>
A 0-15 has no control over how they spend those years. It's all down to luck. Same with the 16-22 years. Those are largely outside of your control. You only gain control of your life at the 23-29 stage, but if you didn't get to experience those 0-15 and 16-22 experiences, it's hard to recover and catch up.
>>
>>77248777
That's what I was going to suggest... The everything is boring part gives it away that it's probably ADHD
>>
>>77248778
are you a slave or something?
>>
>>77248805
Probably just an american
>>
>>77248508
Feel like that too at 27
>>
>>77248441
Actually for me (and most people born broke):
0-15: genuinely cool time of your life, no pressure, no expectations, considered a child by society so no real autonomy:
16-18: start being considered an adult, start not giving a fuck about school, yet worrying more about college, second coolest time of my life
18-23: broke college student, huge stress of engineering school (most stress I've ever had in my life, before or after), study all day, zero organic female contact, still manage to get laid somehow.
24-27: shit salary (enough to buy small things, but not enough to buy a decent car or god forbid, save up for my own place), have to prove myself in work, 9-5 consumes my life.
28: where I'm at now
>>
File: 1687556329964476.jpg (3.1 MB, 1921x3132)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
Someone post the /biz/ edition with the great meme war and crypto rollercoaster edit.
>>
Lol get a grip
Maybe try enjoying something or creating something. Might help you
>>
>>77249662
I lost the ability to enjoy anything alone 20 years ago, and I'm not the creative type. I'm absolutely dogshit at writing or drawing no matter how much I practice.
>>
>>77248482
You will start feeling old by 23, and will feel old at 25. I know you don't believe me but it's going to happen
>>
>>77249045
I thought Americans were the people who thought a person has a full control of everything and life and the world are sandboxes they can edit without limits. You know, the American Dream and all that.

>captcha: RYMD
I think that's "space" in Swedish, so it's kind of related.
>>
>>77248441
Boring wagie chart
Best year of my life was 33
Also middle age is, well, middle. It's 40-45 putting it at 30 is too much unless you expect to live 60 years
>>
>>77248441
well here's me at 30, still talking to and fucking 18-21 year olds like i spent my entire 20s doing, no sign of that stopping anytime soon either.

own two houses that i rent out and collect about 3000$ a month on so i dont have to work either, ez life
>>
>>77248441
haha im wasting my prime
so funny lel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.