[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: woe.jpg (52 KB, 512x352)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
How does one cope with being weak in this world?
>>
File: 9ewfe3s.jpg (42 KB, 630x420)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>77248690
Outsmart your enemies using science.
>>
you don't natural selection
>>
Putting out enough good in the world that it finds its way back to you in your day of need.
>>
>>77248690
You get strong, by all means possible
>>
>>77248690
>do exercise
>healty diet based on proteins and dairy
>get sunlight
>see people likeminded
not weak anymore
>>
>>77248690
We're all weak, human beings are fragile. Billionaires, soldiers, MMA fighters, etc are no better suited towards surving a bullet than anyone else.
>>
>>77249342
>surving a
*Surviving a
>>
>>77249258
When did you start physically training and taking steroids anon?
>>
>>77248690
>How does one cope with being weak in this world?
You stop being of this world
>>
>>77248690
With money. Money will get you anything.
>>
I just gotta get rich enough to some some far away. Everyone knows me and hates me and I am weak mentally, physically I outperform most people but I cant get mad at them. Life is far ruined anyway, everyone abuses and bullies me. It's a tough world for nice weak guys
>>
>>77249317
>do all of these things as much as I can
>still weak because of constantly inflamed tendons
I've asked doctors about it multiple times, and all they ever tell me is that "it's just strained from overuse", but back in the summer of 2021 I was able to do light exercises (with a 12 kg weight, and a high number of reps) daily with no problem, whereas nowadays my stuff can get inflamed or strained from doing not even half as much. What could be the cause of this? My current diet is even better than back in 2021.
>>
>>77248690
By the mere fact that being strong is useless in a civilised first world nation. Oh, you're strong? Idgaf, go back in the cagie you wagie. Oh, got a problem with my attitude? Go ahead, get charged with aggravated assault like muscle brained retard you are.
>>
>>77251545
It's not this easy. When youre truly weak normies will find every legal loophole they can do to hurt you. Talk shit in the worst ways, such as incestual jokes about your family or spit in your face or talk to you like you're dirt or trip you or push you. Sometimes you unironically have only violence left as an option. You'd get this if someone ever really hated you, like spit in your face or say they wanna fuck your dead parents mouths.
>>
>>77248690
Life's hard and we just have to do what we can.

From personal experience I would recommend doing some sort of exercise to keep a healthy body, and learning a valuable skill/qualification that will eventually get you a decent-earning job. Having money and a healthy body/mind will eliminate so many stresses in your life. We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>77251612
Then your issue isn't being weak, but being a pushover. Violence isn't the only way to ruin someone's life. Projecting your insecurities solely onto your physical capabilities is equal to limiting yourself as a person. Fucking put a nail under their tire or cut their break wire if they go overboard with shit. If they can find loopholes, so can you. It's just a giant game of Cold War until one of you skill issues.
>>
>>77249342
True, it's just how the world was made. It's the real life invisible wall in videogames, somehow we are still alive in spite of all the dangers lurking around and our fraily, though the human body is resilient and amazing. A blade, a gun, anything can easily be used for murder, cause and effect is literally why we are not dead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.