[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710334996440492.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
How weird out of ten is a relationship if I fuck a girl who is married and after sex she shows me videos of her and her husband playing with their kid?
>>
>>77248780
>Having sex

get off my board reeee, obviously it's fucking weird what do you want people to say?
>>
>>77248780
So this is stupid
what is wrong?
>>
>>77248780
These types of women are dangerous. They are the opposite of a family annihilator. They're true purpose is to bring you into the fold of the family to rekindle the husbands interest in her. She may like you and want to fuck you but she will never leave her husband and she will eventually act like you never existed. You will become uncle Matt who "befriends" her husband. You will come over due to /mutualinterest and break bread. Eventually she will make bolder moves until she gets herself caught purposefully. Truly evil woman you have. You've been warned.
>>
>>77248780
Don't think too much of it, as a mother her child is her pride and her joy. It's been a big part of her life for a while now.
>>
>>77248864
We know each other for 5 years, she is married only for 3. We never had romantic feelings towards each other, we just like to fuck and to talk about some random shit.
>>
>>77248780
you are adulterer, and always will be
>>
>>77248780
Does he know, is this an open cuck situation? If not, she probably gets a thrill out of her dirty little secret.
>>
>>77248780
If she was 50 it would be less weird than if shes 30

The younger she is the more worried I'd be about it
>>
>>77248972
He doesn't.
>>77248950
We fucked long before she married and even met him. Should I even feel guilt?
>>
>>77248980
She's 24. I am 10 years older. Husband is around 30 and has the same name as me, lmao.
>>
idk op but im trying to get there myself. only got half of that so far, the boring half.
>>
>>77248780
That's cute, you should tell her that you want a family like that too... Of course only if you do
>>
>>77248864
Every time I hear someone use the phrase "break bread" I just think they are a massive wanker
>>
>>77248780
source on pic? oriigiioni

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.