[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707372391033958.jpg (38 KB, 400x388)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I'm so socially awkward i can't even talk to my mom without sounding weird
>>
yum yum cough medicine! it makes me feel so happy inside! drink it all up, 1 bottle, 2 bottles! yay yay yay yay yay!
>>
>>77248935
>social anxiety
>not anxious around family
How does that work?
>>
cant stop looking at moms boobs and/or armpit when talking to her
>>
>>77250683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DsOOaf9XTo
>>
>>77250730
family guy
funny
clip
(real)
>>
you must suffer further as I bump this thrade
>>
Relatable. Despite efforts the sperg cadence of speech is impossible to break out of. On videos you see autists have this rapid fire speech and unreasonably fast response time. I got the shit Chris chan has where partially through the sentence you reformat the rest before it is said for greater precision, but then it's incongruent with the prior part of the sentence. Only way to combat is a greater delay before responding to the other persons speech. This is equally bad as it just means rhythm and flow are off, and there's still pauses mid sentence even without reformats.
>>
>>77248935
>>77252405
If you know your brain is going to fire off on all cylinders, control it. You don't do it in public do you.
>>
>>77252452
I don't even go out in public if it can be helped. Nearly a mute because of it. Alcohol tames things considerably and I've even been called entertaining before on voice chat. Whether that's genuinely complimenting the storytelling and oration skills or just lmao this drunk sperg with a southern accent what a spectacle is unclear. It at least feels like sentences come out less uncanny valley like when drunk.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.