[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hooni💦.jpg (119 KB, 755x1262)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Thread for discussions about selfharm and mutual support

rainy day today

Hello guys
>How are you doing?
>Any plans for today?
>When was the last time you hurt yourself?
>Why did you hurt yourself?
>Is there anything bothering you right now?
>>
File: 1646923029416.jpg (839 KB, 1080x1379)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
Good evening fellas :D
Here are some useful links for anyone who might need them:

> long list of self harm alternatives (thank you muddy):
https://imgur.io/a/7Q2zgw7

> first aid post cuting:
https://www.lifesigns.org.uk/first-aid-for-self-injury-and-self-harm/

> wound care guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CsvJs8qNCVkHWHKekMSmCn6qn0GBEcgnq9fIqlA6Uv0/mobilebasic

> bpd workbook:
https://d-pdf.com/book/1781/read
>>
File: mystic leucistic (1).png (630 KB, 560x420)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
I hope everyone is doing good today!
>>
File: 255561.jpg (2.03 MB, 2592x3888)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>77253757
Hello friends ^^
How is everyone?
I somehow managed not to cut yesterday, I was fighting it all night. My therapist said I'm probably having a mild psychotic episode.
>>77253757
Hi cat, how was your day?
>>77253865
Heya Gator, how are you feeling?
>>
File: 1674779412118667.jpg (370 KB, 828x595)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>77253865
Hello :>
Thank you, today was pretty tiring but I'm doing okay, gonna chill out and eat some ice cream
How are you today?
>>
>>77254063
Hey dm
>somehow managed not to cut
good job :D
>therapist said I'm probably having a mild psychotic episode.
hm maybe that's it
did they recommend something that could help you fight it off/get through it easier?
>how was your day?
quite okay
it was a bit busy but I'm not super tired now I can finally relax a bit and eat some ice cream
>>
File: oardefault.jpg (86 KB, 405x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>77254063
Hello, I'm feeling about the same as always extremely lonely.

>>77254069
Okay sounds like you have a relaxing day planned. I'm just doing nothing, woke up like 2 hours ago.
>>
>>77254108
Thank you.
She said to do reality checks regularly, like if something feels weird to ask myself if it has happened before and what came of it.
>now I can finally relax a bit and eat some ice cream
Enjoy it ^^
What kind of icecream are you having? I'd love some too now that I think of it. I think I have some left in the freezer
>>77254111
Oh man, sorry to hear that. But at least you have us right?
We're happy to have you here :P
>>
>>77253757
>rainy day today
rainy and cold :<

>Hello guys
heya catbro? :> what are you up to on this rainy day?

>>77253865
hey gator! doing alright. not much to tell, honestly. what about you?

>>77254063
hi dm!

>How is everyone?
didn't do so well yesterday, but today is way better. how are you?

>I somehow managed not to cut yesterday, I was fighting it all night.
well done, friend. (^-^)
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 320x180)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>77254193
>But at least you have us right?
Yeah being here definitely makes me feel less lonely, thanks dm.

>>77254238
Okay, basically nothing for me, just woke up 2 hours ago and basically haven't done anything yet.
>>
>>77254388
>just woke up 2 hours ago
good morning, then. ^^

>and basically haven't done anything yet.
any plans for today or things that need to be done?
>>
>>77253757
I have been thinking about self injuring on the back of my legs. I have so many cuts on ny arms and legs and I don't want to to live with the shame. Alternatively, I won't cut. I'm not that obsessed with it.
>>
File: IMG_20220817_151045.png (336 KB, 615x616)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>77254111
aww cute gators btw
>sounds like you have a relaxing day planned.
yupp, relaxing rest of my day, it's 8:30pm now
>I'm just doing nothing, woke up like 2 hours ago.
that's okay, did you have a nice night?
any dreams?
BTW is it okay if I call you Ali, like aligator??

>>77254193
>to do reality checks
yup I guess that might work
>Enjoy it ^^
thank you
>What kind of icecream are you having?
raspberry :>
>have some left in the freezer
:o
nice!

>>77254238
Hello yuanon :D
How are you and what were you up to yesterday?
>rainy and cold :<
today it actually wasn't that cold here
>what are you up to on this rainy day?
chilling, uni was tiring but now I'm home and can enjoy ice cream :>
also I bought a bag for the bike also, I had a lot of dreams last night

>>77254486
>>77254486
Hello anon
>have been thinking about self injuring
why?
>Alternatively, I won't cut.
that's sounds like a good idea
>>
>>77254502
>How are you and what were you up to yesterday?
i'm good. just a little tired. like always. and i didn't do anything special yesterday. i just didn't feel like talking to anyone, so i took a little break. :/

>today it actually wasn't that cold here
that's nice. i think it will get better on friday. maybe i'll be able to go for a jog again this weekend. :>

>now I'm home and can enjoy ice cream :>
i could go for some myself right now, but i've already eaten more than enough today... >.< though rasperry is an unusual choice for you, isn't it?

>also I bought a bag for the bike
i wanna say: show me, but i guess i'll see it when you finally reveal your bike. :>

>also, I had a lot of dreams last night
i had a night like that recently as well. i was drifting in and out of sleep and the dreams kept changing. what were you dreaming about?
>>
>>77254463
>any plans for today or things that need to be done?
No I'll probably just lay in my bed, and play a game

>>77254502
It's 2:50 pm for me, it was okay it took me a little longer then usual to fall asleep, I didn't have any dreams :(. Yeah if course call me what you like!
>>
>>77254238
>but today is way better
That's great to hear. I'm feeling pretty crappy desu.
>>77254388
You're welcome :3
>>77254502
Raspberry's great, I have some fruit yogurt type thing on a stick haha
>>
File: 1713212927491980.jpg (83 KB, 480x489)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>77253757
6 months clean and relapsed today
the tranny thoughts won, and now the brainworms will win.
>>77253757
>>How are you doing?
no, ams not good. i miss my partner. well we dated for a week, but now hes gone and i cant look at myself in the mirror
>>Any plans for today?
maybe i should study, idk
>>When was the last time you hurt yourself?
like 30 minutes ago
>>Why did you hurt yourself?
im a hon and dont deserve any of the good thats happened. i just cause problems for people i care about and anyone around me
>>Is there anything bothering you right now?
im ugly. my nose is too big
people have called it iconic,subhuman, am i jewish(im fucking not), and other ways of saying big. im disgusting
>>
>>77253757
>Hello guys,How are you doing?
hello cat,feeling betterthan yesterday
>Any plans for today?
i was suposed to talk to my therapist today but she wasn't feeling well :(
>>77253865
>I hope everyone is doing good today!
you too gator!
>>77254063
>Hello friends ^^
hello :3
>I somehow managed not to cut yesterday
I takes a lot strengh to resist,you did a good job!
>My therapist said I'm probably having a mild psychotic episode.
I hope you get better soon,those suck,i manage mine by just taking my meds extra early so i just spend all day just existing without any thought on my head
>>77254808
>6 months clean and relapsed today
the tranny thoughts won, and now the brainworms will win.
Sorry to hear that
>im a hon and dont deserve any of the good thats happened
It's just the brainworms making you feel invalid,don't let those thoughts eat you away,terms like "hons" and "passoids" can really mess up the way your view yourself,don't think less of yourself just because you can't pass as well as other trans folks,trans people deserve to exist everywhere even though they don't look cis enough.
>>
>>77254746
>I'll probably just lay in my bed, and play a game
also a nice plan. ^^ may i suggest some nice stretches? those usually improve my mood.

>>77254796
>I'm feeling pretty crappy desu.
sorry to hear that. :< this episode will pass eventually. just take your time. is there anything you could do to distract yourself? watching a movie, maybe?

>>77254808
>6 months clean and relapsed today
hey. 6 month is a very long time. you did great anf you can reach that point again and even surpass it.

>i miss my partner.
sorry. do you want to talk about what happened?

>maybe i should study, idk
might help you to distract yourself.

>im a hon and dont deserve any of the good thats happened.
that's not true. you deserve to be happy. even if you can't see it right now.

>im ugly.
i think people like us are to focussed on the things we don't like about ourselves that we tend to ignore what others might see in us.
>>
File: ;3.jpg (169 KB, 1920x2245)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>77254691
>just didn't feel like talking to anyone, so i took a little break. :/
that's okay, it's good you decided to take a breather instead of forcing yourself
>think it will get better on friday.
yup that warm weekend is almost here :D
>rasperry is an unusual choice for you, isn't it?
I wouldn't say so like all fruit ice cream
but yeah strawberry or mango are my usual picks
>i'll see it when you finally reveal your bike. :>
if I decide to use that one, it looks alright but we'll see what I think about it when I put it on a bike
>what were you dreaming about?
at first I was a sniper somewhere desert looking, the I was at should and a teacher was screaming at me for some reason and in the last one some dudes were trying to attack me at my garage and I was got a hold of them and were cutting their necks when I woke up

>>77254746
>me a little longer then usual to fall asleep
that's ok, at least you manage to fall asleep
> didn't have any dreams :(.
:<
do you like having dreams?
>Yeah if course call me what you like!
okay I'll call u Ali ^^

>>77254796
>have some fruit yogurt type thing on a stick haha
enjoy :D
what's your favorite ice cream?

>>77254808
Hello
>relapsed today
it's okay anon
it happens, it's not easy to completely stop, I think you're still doing great
look at it that way, if probably can stay clean for 6month again and if you do that makes it 2 cutting sessions a year, that very few especially that some people ro more than that a day
>partner
break ups are hard
pls be patient with yourself :<
>>
File: analbinoalli.jpg (24 KB, 512x330)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>77255529
>may i suggest some nice stretches?
Yeah that definitely seems like a much better thing to do then lay in my bed all day. Thanks yuanon!
>>77255619
>do you like having dreams?
Yeah I love having dreams, I just usually sleep long enough to have them. Okay cat!
>>
File: VSY9ovu.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>77255619
>it's good you decided to take a breather instead of forcing yourself
yeah. i was really angry for some reason, so i decided to keep to myself.

>yup that warm weekend is almost here :D
just a little longer... (~.~)

>I wouldn't say so like all fruit ice cream
but yeah strawberry or mango are my usual picks
i tend to go for anything but. not sure why. ^^

>if I decide to use that one, it looks alright but we'll see what I think about it when I put it on a bike
of course. it has to look good on your bike. not just on a pic.

>at first I was a sniper somewhere desert looking, the I was at should and a teacher was screaming at me for some reason and in the last one some dudes were trying to attack me at my garage and I was got a hold of them and were cutting their necks when I woke up
those were quite some intense dreams... :0 hope you weren't bothered by them. don't remember what i was dreaming about. it's been too long.

>>77255702
>Yeah that definitely seems like a much better thing to do then lay in my bed all day.
hope they are nice and relaxing. :> i should do some again as well. maybe tomorrow morning. do you have a routine?
>>
>>77253757
Hello, cat and everyone

>>77253865
Hope you are too!

>>77254063
Glad to hear that. How are you doing now?

>>77253757
>How are you doing?
Stressed about exams (Again)
This time it's history, but thankfully after this exam I'll have a week of just maths and phisics, and I'm quite good at those subjects.

>Any plans for today?
I'm going to read two or three more times the things I have to study and then I'll be done for today

>When was the last time you hurt yourself?
>Why did you hurt yourself?
Yesterday night and one hour ago. I didn't manage to study anything yesterday because I had a headache .It felt like my head was spinning and what made it worse is that I knew that I should have been studying instead of wasting the afternoon. Right before going to bed, the guilt of not doing anything productive got to me and I ended up cutting myself. I didn't even manage to cut myself right (I know how messed up that sounds), as all the cuts were like scratches instead of the clean cuts that I like. I felt so useless that I decided to just go to bed.

>Is there anything bothering you right now?
The same as always, exams. Also, I hate not being able to focus. I start reading and my mind wanders and I find it really difficult to force myself to study.

On a more positive note, this morning I was still feeling really bad with myself until third class. Then, we had technical drawing (I hope that that is how it is said in English) and I found some of the problems to be really fun. Talking to my classmates about it improved my mood significantly.

Also, I was considering cutting myself again tonight, but after letting it all out, I no longer want to. Thank you to everyone who writes in this thread, they are really helpful.
>>
(From the 340 thread)
>>77242837
>You definitely will pass! I believe in you!
Thank you. It's really frustrating not having enough time to answer all questions, but there's nothing that I can do now other than focus on future exams.
>woaaaaa!! it's great, ur talented
Thank you so much!! It made me really happy to read that

>>77243249
>Had many friends chip in and make some small easter eggs, it was quite fun
It does sound like fun!

>>77246490
>Is there a reason nobody posts their cuts?
I don't know about the rest, but for me, it's the saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do"
Some people may not like seeing those kinds of images and others may be uncomfortable sharing something so personal. At least that's what I think

I have never tried quoting someone from another thread, but I hope this works. (Just saying it in case it breaks)
>>
File: -5pf14c.jpg (72 KB, 627x627)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Fuck elden ring I can't stand playing this shit anymore.
Hope everyone is doing alright
>>
I am so fucking bored I wish I had a razor on me to cut
>>
>>77255982
hey bow! (^-^)

>>77256141
>I have never tried quoting someone from another thread, but I hope this works. (Just saying it in case it breaks)
that's actually pretty straight forward. quoting from to a post from another board is where the fun begins. looks really weird. ^^

>>77256244
hey sakamoto!

>Fuck elden ring I can't stand playing this shit anymore.
just play something you like instead. i can deal with the annoying parts of the game well enough to enjoy it, but if you don't, just stop. there are other games more out there that a worthier of your time.

>Hope everyone is doing alright
yeah. just really tired rn. i think i'll just go to bed. hope you all have a nice rest of your day. good night.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14 KB, 299x168)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>77255937
>do you have a routine?
My "routine" is I wake up I do homeschooling, then I lay in my bed and play a game until I go to sleep.
>>77255982
Thanks.
>>
Got a date this saturday!!!! Ive been looking forward to it for 2 weeks and it kept me from stabbing my thighs.
>>
File: 20221020_194614.png (16 KB, 157x198)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>77256443
>just play something you like instead. i can deal with the annoying parts of the game well enough to enjoy it, but if you don't, just stop. there are other games more out there that a worthier of your time.
I need to play this crap, unfortunately. I won't admit defeat. I'll beat this game to never ever play it again.
>yeah. just really tired rn. i think i'll just go to bed. hope you all have a nice rest of your day. good night.
Good night yuanon
>>
File: 1617677108860.jpg (23 KB, 600x431)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I'll sleep now, goodnight
sorry for not replying but I'm too eepy
Hope all of you have a nice day/night
>>
>>77254808
You aren't disgusting anon, these thoughts aren't rational. I know it hurts to lose someone you care about but you are strong and I believe in your strength, please make yourself some tea or something. Do you have anyone irl who could watch out for you for the time being?
>>77255193
Hi Nida! Thank you for the kind words.
>i manage mine by just taking my meds extra early so i just spend all day just existing without any thought on my head
Do you take antipsychotics specifically? I only have my fluoxetine in the morning and another antidepressant to knock me out in the evening. I think if I take the evening pill early then I'll pass out somewhere, or I just couldn't function at work. I wish I could just stop thinking and just make my head shut up. My mom cried today, the last time I had a bad psychotic episode I nearly broke into someone's house and spent half the night in and out of lucidity on the ground in some field, after which I was admitted to the hospital :(
>>77255529
Thanks yu ^^
I ended up hanging out in a call with some friends, gonna make myself a warmer now.
>>77255619
Thank you :3
I love lemon sorbet above any other kind
>>77255982
Hey Bow, nice to see you ^^
>How are you doing now?
Fine, I'm terrified of tomorrow because I haven't done anything at work in the last two weeks, that's around where I started feeling psychotic again, just these small things that didn't make any sense and then it just devolved into me thinking everyone wants to kill me and leaving work early because I kept vividly hearing steps behind me and crying
>>77256451
Happy to hear it anon! Have fun
>>77256721
Goodnight catbro
I'll be going too, I have to get up early tomorrow. Gn everyone, love you
>>
>>77255982
Good luck with the exams, I'm sure you'll nail them :>
I'm glad this is helpful, thank you too for posting here Bow
>>
bump bump abcd
>>
File: 20221020_223519.png (27 KB, 307x331)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
I want to find miyazaki and beat the shit out of him for making this abomination of a game, I can't stand it anymore.
I'm not having fun, at all. This game isn't fun.
Hell, even dark souls 2 is better than this shit.
So much good games I wanted to be playing and I'm stuck playing this pile of crap.
Literally the worst from software game. I just want to beat it so that I won't need to play it ever again.
Fuck this game.
Sorry about that guys. I just want to punch something
>>
>>77256857
>Do you take antipsychotics specifically?
Thankfully yes,i think it's a good idea to go after those especifically,before i started taking mine i had lot of harmful thoughts and voices in my head constantly,there were moments i would start beating myself and i couldn't go out in public because i thought everyone was looking at me and planning to harm me.
antipsychotics+therapy really helped me finally control those crisis and made me more aware of my feelings so i could get help when i noticed i was having a breakdown
>I think if I take the evening pill early then I'll pass out somewhere, or I just couldn't function at work.I wish I could just stop thinking and just make my head shut up
I only take them in the morning if i feel really bad,but by taking them at the evening my brain shut off and by the morning i'm fully functional while still feeling less overwhelmed by the things around me,my antidepressent also work with it because they make me more active for the day.
>My mom cried today, the last time I had a bad psychotic episode I nearly broke into someone's house and spent half the night in and out of lucidity on the ground in some field, after which I was admitted to the hospital :(
Sorry to hear that,you shouldn't feel guilty about any of it,it's a bad situation but you're fighting against it,it really sucks seeeing your parents crying and worrying about you but that's not a bad thing at all,they care for you and they only wish to see you better

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.