[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 171398640316043486.jpg (47 KB, 389x460)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>be me nicecel
>femcel make a thread
>lived pretty close to me
>said she just wants a male friend not a boyfriend
>boyfriends she had distanced themselves from her in public because they didn't want to be seen with her
>anyway chatted with her and got her trust
>we become friends
>she wants to meet up with me IRL
>sends me a photo of her
>I ghost her

I still remember not even wanting to be friends with her because of the same reasons as her past boyfriends
I hate myself for this to this day
>>
>>77255016
fakecel kys
>>
>>77255016
>>said she just wants a male friend not a boyfriend
>>I ghost her
based
>>
>>77255016
I had one where, she lived close and was nice and pretty, was fine/happy to try a relationship, and we seemed to get along well, but I couldn't stand the constant interaction she wanted. She wanted to call and talk for like an hour every day, maybe other people could do so but I couldn't.

I feel bad for ghosting her, but it was better than actually meeting up and doing something like pumping and dumping her. She seemed like a nice girl and I didn't want to hurt her with my own incapabilities. I expect she probably has bitter feelings over it but I promise she would feel worse if we went farther.
>>
>>77255016
Damn is she THAT ugly?
I find a lot of self described "ugly" girls are simply unconventionally attractive but I have known a handful of real life ogre women I wouldn't want to be associated with
>>
>>77255016
This is why I don't engage as much anymore. I am content with interacting with anons here because I know my likes and dislikes will kick in once we get more intimate through messages, let alone meet in person. I am anyway so unused to any kind of interaction, let alone relationships, that it would go terribly even if I liked everything about them.
>>
>>77255016
what did she look like? orgingingnglly
>>
>>77255102
She had pretty bad skin conditions.
She wasn't fat or had any conditions but her skin was the main issue.
Idk, she won't read this anyway but I don't wanna be mean.
>>77255270
I should still have the file somewhere but I have no clue where and on what device
>>
>>77255331
Skin conditions can be improved though
Maybe something in her diet is doing it to her, like she's allergic to something very common like wheat
You could have saved her anon
>>
>>77255356
>You could have saved her anon
You know these weak men dont wanna do that, they just want a bitch to suck their cock and fix them like the wo(man) they are.
>>
How fat was she? Origololo
>>
>>77255356
Idk, if I thought about it, it's already some time ago.
As far as I know I went in fully prepared, so it should have been in my mind
Maybe I will spend the next hour trying to find the image of her.
I had some type of looksmaxxing in mind in case she looks ugly though..
>>
>>77255073
>She wanted to call and talk for like an hour every day, maybe other people could do so but I couldn't.
I call my gf at least 5 hours a day... (discord call)... we even sleep with the call on. Is this normal? I finish my work and if we are both available we just sit together like that if we can't meet IRL.
>>
>>77255452
Sounds like a nice cute relationship anon
I dunno what that guy's issue is but I'd have no problems talking to a girl I liked for an hour a day, I had an online thing with a girl and I always felt great after a conversation
Maybe he didn't actually like her very much
>>
>>77255016
im not her but srsly go die
i hate men
>>
>>77255489
Don't be like that babygurl, we're not all that shallow
>>
>>77255016
If you only wanted to be her friend, why would her skin condition matter?

Be honest with yourself. You wanted to try to fuck her, despite what she said about wanting a friend. You're not a good person.
>>
>>77255521
Yeah, I considered her a waste of my time after sent me her picture and didnt want to message her
>>
>>77255667
I hope you see her again one day and her skin condition has been cleared up and you realize you blew it
>>
File: 171320444197137331.jpg (34 KB, 382x382)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>77255720
I think she lived about 30-45 minutes away from me per car
She was Dutch and I dunno if she still uses this board
I haven't encountered her again at least here
>>
>>77255850
>She was Dutch
the rare once in five years dutch fembot
Why did you fuck it up. DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE FEMBOTS ARE IN THIS REGION
HOLY FUCK
Or was it the autistic Lara from Rotterdam?
>>
>>77255073
Talking to someone for an hour every day sounds mega easy if it's over discord. Just do shit while talking? I'm already doing that with my online friends.
>>
>>77255478
I don't like talking to anyone for that long anytime.

>>77255452
Well that's good for you, seems like you got it worked out.
>>
>>77255987
Eh I can't have a (phone) conversation with someone and do something else at the same time, can't multitask like that.
>>
>>77255331
i know this thread isnt about me but thank you for confirming for me i shouldnt even bother speaking to men ever again because they will never be forgiving of my bad skin
>>
>>77255930
No, Rotterdam is too far away, so it isn't Lara
>>77256107
Well, didn't expect to please any Fembots with this thread anyway
>>
>>77256107
Maybe try harder to fix it instead of fishing for sympathy and attention from anonymous strangers here? god I can't stand women here
>>
>>77256246
jesus fucking christ as if i havent seen multiple different dermatologists, tried many different restricted diets and spent thousands of dollars on skincare over the years
do you think i just rot and let my skin be bad doing nothing about it? you dont think i spend around an hour a day on my skincare routine? some people are just genetically fucked and should be euthanatized
>>
>>77256177
How did you find her? I can't find any dutch fembots. I'm looking forever what the fuck.
>>
>>77255452
Congratulations anon. Sounds nice, it really does.
>>
>>77255016
This is why I will die alone. Men, women, you're all dogs. Pthu.
>>
>>77256246
You're a fucking retard and I assume must be a HOLE.
>>
>>77256516
Luck, I'm still on this board yet haven't encountered her again
Who knows maybe she left the board because of me or she found something better in her life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.