[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1qnbjv.jpg (29 KB, 599x448)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I video called this girl on the phone for hours a day for like a month straight. We really hit it off and were always firting with each other. Then after we met in person once she ghosted me. I don't get it.
>>
There is a lot fish in Sea, just wait for the correct one
>>
>>77255265
nah, this is suicide note worthy
>>
>>77256065
Bro you just fumbled one whore, you just invested a little bit of time. I'd say you got a second chance to decide whether all this shit is even worthy. Imagine a girl you loved for years and years leaving you because she needs to "find herself" or some retarded modern shit like that. THAT is sudoku worthy. You got off easy, now make good use of all the time you have
>>
File: 345667477.jpg (18 KB, 500x461)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>77255181
One nostril was probably imperceptibly (to a normal human) slightly larger than the other, or the light at that moment fell across your face in a way that she didn't like.

Women are fickle, shallow creatures .
Incidentally e-dating is pointless, because they're getting interested in their essentially made up fictional character you're just play-acting as, and reality will always slap hard.

Sorry anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.