[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703305619534467.jpg (70 KB, 1012x251)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
You should ask pretty women out constantly if you're ugly, not because they'll accept you but because it's an insult to them.
Have you started doing this yet, anon? Get any funny reactions?
>>
I'm an incel not because i'm ugly, but because i'm autistic.
>>
>just ask out every girl you ever meet bro
No
>>
>>77255718
Does autism stop you from saying "Can I have your <social media thing>? Would you like to go out sometime?"
>>
>>77256466
Yes.
>Can I have your <social media thing>?
I don't use social media.
>Would you like to go out sometime?
Just thinking about it makes me panic a out not knowing how to react to both "No, what makes you think that question is appropriate?" and "Sure, where are you taking me?".
The second one literally happened to me once. Thankfully it was over text, so I had some time to come up with an answer. Don't worry, I did blow it later.
>>
>>77255718
if you're hot it doesn't matter since a lot of women will look past being awkward or weird
>>
>>77255657
I wish I would have figured this out 10 years ago but I just can't be assed to care.
Women outside my family are irrelevant to me. I am more or less forced to interact with some but I try to make those events pass as possible.
>>
>>77256944
I think the problem is low IQ, not autism. Not that there is a huge difference
>>
>>77255657
I'd rather not get accused of rape
>>
I haven't but I once yelled "damn look at the beak on that one" in a store. I was talking about the jewishly high price on something and a woman across the aisle grabbed her nose and looked like she was about to cry.

Since then I realized women are 1000x more self conscious than men.

Based spell checker.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.