[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Day 76 of manifesting a bongland bf who will watch HxH and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew with me and swap our dirty diapers~~~~####

>>76441981
>>77031825
sry I fell asleep come back
>>
>>77256630
I came on day 65, you left me your email but never replied. Its like you enjoy being forever alone.
>>
>>77256636
Strange that you did not receive my reply to your email. Email me again.
>>
bumping because I want to and stuff and boys and boys
>>
>>77256808
I forgot ur email and the email I used desu, it was on proton.
>>
File: 20240425_002108.jpg (16 KB, 604x124)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>77257476
here you go not my real name remember orign
>>
>>77256630
Come to America please anon
>>
>>77257651
the roads don't curve
the pick up trucks that have very little practicality as a commercial vehicle.
too many africans
too many mexicans
too many soulless strip malls
I don't like the look of the fences or the grass
I don't like how someone can just steal your car with your insulin pump and defibrillator and baby and nuclear launch code briefcase inside just because you parked it on their mostly empty car park that had a small sign that says no parking with your car facing the wrong direction
I don't like how you can be arrested for not cutting your grass to the specified length
I don't like the lack of hatchbacks and station wagons
too many automatic gearboxes
I don't like the shape of the electoral regions
I don't like that (((john oliver))) lives there
I don't like that scotty kilmer lives there
I don't like that Mr beast lives there
I don't like that jake Paul lives there
I don't like that logan Paul lives there
I don't like the look of the fire hydrants
there aren't enough roundabouts because (((they))) are happy to have more congestion and fatal road traffic collisions if they can get more money with red traffic light fines
i don't like how they think that a fucking 3 litre petrol engine is necessary for, not a sports car, but a panel van, and that turbocharged 2 litre diesel is unthinkable and cannot pull 2 tonnes, let alone 10
too many iPhone and imacs
too many shooting range districts that force students to take out loans with compounding interest to buy graphics calculators for $6,000,000 each
too many boomers which say "a pop" instead of "each"
too many boomers which say "bucks" instead of "dollars"
too many teslas
you either live in a state which doesn't have any mandatory yearly testing, so everyone drives in vehicles with holes in their floors, or you live in a state where you have your car stolen because your engine management warning light is on.
despite living in an age with automatic number plate recognition and the Internet, getting a
>>
new piece of paper to stick on your number plate every three months is mandatory. if the keeper's details change, you have to get a new metal number plate, even though the keeper information is held on a centralised computer database, so looking up the number plate would return the keeper's details anyway.
the number plates are unreadable to the human eye and automatic number plate recognition cameras, some even have pretty pictures in the background to make it even harder
the number plates aren't reflective
many states do not require a front number plate.
the average trugg owner would be eligible for a charge of interfering with marine traffic by operating an unauthorised lighthouse, if he were to point his trugg towards the sea, anywhere up to a mile from the coastline
they hate good quality car interiors - they pay double for a Toyota than an equivalent car from another brand - Teslas are seen as a luxury car because they have faux leather seats
the tesla cyber tuna can death trap is allowed on the road
you are barred from NEETBUX if you don't pledge allegiance to israel - no such restriction for allegiance to the USA
>>
>>77257649
I sent u mail.
>>
>>77258364
>I sent u mail.
no you didn't
>>
>>77258440
yes i did check again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.