[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2056.jpg (2.07 MB, 2560x6990)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
Choose a friend, friends
>>
Already have the big froggy squishmallow so I choose long arm froggy. :3
>>
>>77256644
capybara because i like capybaras theyre fat and cute
>>
>>77256644
I may not. None of those attract me.
>>
>>77256644
I will become a magical girl
>>
>>77256644
the bear with the pink heart is the hottest
>lies you tell when holdin' this plush are believed unconditionally.
so does that give be the ability to control other people's minds? If I say to someone, "you suddenly have the uncontrollable urge to act like a chicken", does that then become true, since they believe me?
>>
>>77256731
They are still lies even if taken as fact like some people believe trump won the election and that some men are actually women
>>
>>77256644
Onion one with the rare item drops may work for ebay selling depending on item value. Like half as many $20 items but 3x $60+ items sounds good.
>>
>>77256644
earning money while sleeping sounds useful
>>
The mushroom.
>>
The heart one sounds OP
>>
My mental health would be so much better if I could force others to suffer through everything I go through. I'm an insane bitch but 90% of it comes down to me being bitter and praying on the downfall of anyone who's luckier than me, so this plushie would do wonders for me.
>>
>>77256644
Either eggplant (permanently erase bad memories) or the one a few rows down with "don't worry about the bad things you do", both of which address the same fundamental problem - I'm a bad enough person to do shitty things but not so ice cold that it never bothers me, so I have been gradually developing an increasingly bad case of self-inflicted ptsd and downstream ocd related to avoiding all reminders of my insanely awful and numerous sins
>>
>>77256644
The rainbow, I avoid confrontation like the plague.
>>
>>77257656
>insane bitch
i wish you would bring about my downfall
>>
>>77256644
the star that lets you touch people
>>
>>77256644
>Hold capybara at all times
>Systimatically kill all feds, "elites" and other pedophiles of the world with buddy in hand since they will do nothing.
Based. I don't even need to read the rest. Will take second one brown capybara.
>>
I choose this kitty, and I will expose all you motherfuckers.
>>
File: Kitty.jpg (25 KB, 400x697)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>77257769
>forgot image
Shiver me timbers.
>>
>>77256644
I feel like i need this one as the autist i am
>>
>>77256644
I choose the black cat. There was no one use limit specified which means I can take as many as I want. I will take all unique plushies from each anon until I have all of them and become the plushie god. First I will use the wish plushie to wish to remember each plushy and its abilities perfectly. Then to make them easier to carry around I will use the wish plushie to make them all tiny enough to fit into a capsule which I will surgically embed into myself to make sure I can't easily lose the power.
>>
File: download (29).jpg (10 KB, 227x222)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>77258682
Also I'll give the black cat plushie to a unsuspecting family member temporarily to have them steal from 1 plushie from me to activate the jirachi plushie to make myself immune to being stolen from again and get it back take it back afterwords.
>>
File: 1686652162741.jpg (12 KB, 602x452)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>77256644
My pick is quite obvious, pardner. Ain't no better friend than a big iron in your hip to keep them bad eggs away.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.