[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7845745734.jpg (290 KB, 865x574)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
Men, what's the grossest thing you've ever done to a female sibling/step-sibling/childhood friend?
>>
>>77256813
I've never had any of those things
>>
>>77257238
Lucky (origagngmer're)
>>
I looked under her bed and found the period blood mushroom farm
>>
Just went into the bathroom as soon as my sister got out after she took a shit, and huffed the toilet/licked up the skidmarks
I'm gonna kill myself when she inevitably connects the dots and finds out i've been doing this for years
>>
>>77258604
Absolutely disgusting I want to vomit
>>
File: 1668376359127.jpg (67 KB, 736x919)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>77256813
Femcel hatefuel farming thread.
Hug your dad dude, spend 15min chatting about his hobbies. You can't keep on like this, everyone is worried about you but doesn't know what to say or how to bring it up.
>>
>>77256813
Fapped with my Mom's panties and spied on her in the shower with a spycam.
>>
>>77258619
It was one of the best nuts I've had in a while. I was on the ground beating off against the toilet, with my entire face inside the bowl, and my dick hit the base of the toilet right before I blew a massive nut on the ground that lasted like ten seconds. I don't regret it, I just know this will inevitably bite me in the ass, since she surely must notice I always go in the bathroom immediately after she exits, every single time she takes a dump
>>
>>77256813
I had sex with my sister, but it was her idea and the didn't (and still doesn't) think it is disgusting so idk
>>
>>77256813
Had a sexual relationship with her for a time, as a really unpleasant and unorthodox way of helping her overcome the trauma/ptsd from being raped.

As weird and gross as it all was, and her idea to begin with, to her credit it worked out for her in the end. She was reclusive and suicidal, after what we did she seems normal again and is married now with kids.
>>
>>77258669
>Femcel hatefuel
what did he mean by this
>>
>>77256813
>be me
>in college
>have a FWB/GF who is down with the sexsomnia
>go back home over the summer break
>friend's little sister who I remember teaching how to play chess has turned 18 and wants to hang out with us
Blah. Blah. Blah.
>wake up on a couch in friends basement, bear-hugging and balls-deep-in his little sister
>slowly remove cock from her vagina and let go of her tits
>pretend to still be asleep
>she immediately slips away and goes upstairs
>no idea when or why she was on the couch with me or how we started fucking
>not sure if I came inside her or what woke me up
>she's not interested in hanging out with us again, but otherwise doesn't seem to have said anything to anyone about it
>>
>>77256813
I beat off to a female friend's contact photo
>>77258604
>>77258744
this never happened
>>
>>77259722
>this never happened
Literally just did but ok lol. Its not the first time I've done it. Is it that unbelievable? After I heard her flush, I casually walked in with body wash and a towel, and turned the shower on to give myself a reason to be in there, and to mask the sounds of me jerking it. Wish I hadnt turned the fan on though, it sucked away the stench too quickly ;__;
>>
>>77258753
fake (orignearandora)
>>
File: 7457857.jpg (45 KB, 604x453)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
It wasn't my fault, man...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.