[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1564005183145.jpg (32 KB, 529x571)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Incels should be put down before they have a chance. I'm not talking about the teenagers who whine about getting no pussy. I'm referring to high school graduates (or drop outs; bigger red flag) who browse sluthate and put themselves down 24/7 while simultaneously lying about their self esteem (Elliot Rodgers archetype).
If you ever meet one of these incels and plan to befriend them, even out of curiousity, prepare to be betrayed. The moment that they start getting pussy (because let's be honest; most "incels" could get some by putting a modicum of effort into themselves, not referring to truecels here), it will be their only focus and they will sabotage relationships with their family and friends over pussy. And then, when that pussy is taken away from them, they will become extremely unstable and push people even further away. The older they are when they start slamming pussy, the more BPD they will become.
It's an affront to the rest of humanity to call these males "men"; they are pussies inside and out and are severely broken. The only cure is rigorous bondage and discipline, but often these wisps of cockroach dung won't ever attempt to break out of the cycle no matter how much coaching is applied.
Don't give them a chance; bully an incel today.
>>
File: 300px-Scoutcivilian.png (38 KB, 300x300)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>77257037
That sounds like me and I think you're overreacting because you're on your period
>>
>>77257392
I think I will rape you so your point is moot.
>>
>>77257037
Too many words cant be bothered
>>
>>77257037
Stale bait 2/10 got me to reply
>>
yes they are ridiculous and should be put down like animals hahaha
>>
File: IMG_7246.jpg (13 KB, 307x256)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>77257392
>>77258428
It's simply impossible for you to understand. This post wasn't meant for cretins who are hypocritical slaves to women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.