[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Damn is this true?
>>
>see myself in a mirror
>feel ugly as shit and hate myself
>see myself in the reflection of a car
>feel cute and huggable
does this mean I'm ugly?
>>
>>77257113
Did you not read the image. How you think you look is completely irrelevant. How other people think you look is how you actually look.
>>
>>77257067
yeah my bathroom mirror is extremely flattering. it's like a vanity mirror in a dressing room. I look somewhat normal in it, if fat.
Everywhere else I look like a retarded mongoloidian.
>>
>be white
>look in the mirror
>see a nigger looking back at me
What does this mean???
>>
>>77257067
ive had sex with two women and it would have prob been atleast 6 by now if I wasn't in a committed relationship and I consider myself to be a 4 when I look in the mirror.
>>
>>77257067
This applies to all the Patrick Fagman retards out there who think they are some fucking movie protagonist out there, when in fact they are just pathetic zoom zooms desperate to have culture and belonging to something or someone.
>>
>>77257067
1. Every person sees different;

2. It is a probability matter that some women in the word may think that the dude on the right is more good looking than any dude on the left;

3. Some women may also think that the dudes on the left are ugly;

4. Culture might format the mind of the masses in a way that most people will agree to classify a person in a certain way.
>>
>>77257282
Nobody views right as better looking than left
>>
>>77257067
>look in the mirror
>no one's there
uh oh, what do i do
>>
File: ds.png (278 KB, 387x348)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>77257067
I punched and destroyed every mirror in my house so I don't have to look at myself.

I go into an uncontrollable rage if I accidentally see myself in a spoon.
>>
>>77257495
You're wrong. Simple as.
>>
>>77257067
Can confirm. When I was in HS and early college I was extremely delusional about being above-average in facial attractiveness until I actually tried a dating app and did worse than I ever thought possible. Now I know that I'm ugly, but it still took a couple of years (until pretty much these last few weeks) that it actually sunk in how fucked I am. Now I don't even have the copium of thinking I look good in the mirror, because I'm so obviously ugly as shit.
>>
>>77257067
great. yet another reason to just kms myself
>>
>>77257133
My mom says I'm a good-looking guy. CHECKMATE
>>
File: 1695885992091468.png (2.14 MB, 1280x720)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>77257067
neither is a camera though. For a true measure you gotta get pictures taken with a quality camera from a distance
>>
>>77257067
No it's not really.
>Ratios between facial features are measurable, they wouldn't appear drastically different in the mirror than in real life - encourages magical thinking
>the right picture has bad lighting but the left have good lighting
>You can only flatter yourself if you have something to flatter
>there likely exist unflattering pictures of the men on the left
>the left men are all famous, objectively unfair comparison of facial attractivness because of preselection bias
>you cannot presume 'safe' attraction just because a woman makes the first move
The only relatively true thing is
>The only actual gauge of attractivness is how you are treated by the opposite sex
The correct rephrasing is
>The only actual gauge of appeal is how you are treated by the opposite sex
Because there are some people who have objectively less attractive faces, yet have more appeal.
And it's true that the halo effect grants attractive people appeal, but it's not immutable.
>>
>look like a solid 8.5 in the mirror
>look like a 4/10 assburger boy in every picture of me taken by someone else and a 5/10 in the pictures I've taken of myself
I think it's true
>>
>>77257067
This is next level gaslighting.
>>
>>77257067
>women will make the first move
not true at all, hence why rape is common throughout history
>>
>>77257067
I'm fucking handsome in the mirror but look like a troll in photos. This is why I never let pictures of me be taken for anything but government IDs and avoid seeing myself in anything but reflections if I can help it. I'll keep on living in my sweet delusion.
>>
>>77257730
what is the ideal distance you need to stand from someone to be at your most attractive

>in b4 "a long way so they can't see you ;)"
>>
>>77257254
You forgot to lock your doors.
>>
>>77257067
that's true in the sense that this is true
>>
>>77258273
it's all about pheromones, appearance means literally nothing
>>
>>77257067
nah it varies person to person. when i was a desperate teenager, i'd ask random people to rate me. i'd get as low as 3 and as high as 9 from the women you'd never expect it from. the problem is behavior, charm, and personality for most robots. things like avoidance, room > pc > work > room schedule, selective mutism, pessimism, being blunt, ignoring people. most have chances but fuck them up whether they realize it or not.
>>
>>77257067
It's been studied and most guys think they're a couple points higher than women score them. So I was an 8.5 (women score) that got fat and thought I was a 7, but in reality i was like a fucking 4 because I was fat and lost huge amounts of what made me attractive. i thought "oh but i still have a good face", but when i wasn't fat i got female attention, and i only get really fat chicks, like way fatter than me on dating sites paying attention

i've lost a lot of weight already but yeah.
>>
>>77257282
1 out of a million thinks maybe that right is better then left and its most likely because of mental illness.
>>
>>77258271
>but look like a troll in photos
Everyone has thoughts like this. That's why girls take 100 pictures to choose only one for pfp. If you want to see how really you look like then you should record yourself on a video from every angle.
>>
>>77257067
>~50 sexual partners
>most of them chubby girls
>can pull very attractive twinks
>/soc/ and other face rating websites put me at a solid 7.5
>body is a 7-10
>have gotten compared to celebrities
>still think of myself as a hideous monster
>can't unsee the crook in my nose, the slight uneveness of my eyes, my asymmetrical face (flip a selfie image to see)
>take a selfie and think I look good
>"of that's because it's straight down in bed, a dark room with a flash, angle maxing, etc. oh look at your crooked nose!"
>become absolutely depressed that I'm not 10/10 banging other 10/10s
>like legit suicidal
Where do I fall on this?
>>
this is in fact true.
>>
File: ew.gif (806 KB, 320x180)
806 KB
806 KB GIF
>>77257557
>being a vampire
>>
>>77258788
>body is a 7-10
so what is it? a 10 is a fucking perfect sculpted lean body with abs and nice broad shoulders, and tall, blah blah blah

you should know if you're a 10 or not. 9 is like "holy shit it almost doesn't get better than that, but it does"

so you're really probably a 7 huh bud?
>>
>>77257067
Wth are you talking about? Only Chads think they look good
>>
>>77258838
Those are the ratings /soc/ gave me
>>
This. If girls aren't approaching you irl and you're not getting tinder matches, you're not good looking. Period.
>>
>>77257067
>i feel like my reflection is a cursed ugly inbred monster
Wait, i supposed to see a handsome one, how ugly am i that mirrors don't work?
>>
>>77257067
>Women will make the first move
They're natural followers, submissive by nature and nuture. Women have not had to make the first move for a millenia. Why is this so hard to understand? You HAVE to man up.
>>
>>77258983
Boomer cope. Women approach Chad. If they're not approaching you or matching on Tinder, it's not worth it. I don't care about pre-Tinder era, it's different today.
>>
>>77258990
I met my GF on Tinder. I've been called a 7.5 by r9k and soc. My girlfriend might have matched with me on Tinder, but she says she would have been too scared to approach me. Women just don't have what it takes to do that, hell most men don't have what it takes. I am not saying women can't drop hints or can't make the first move, but a dominant woman is a unicorn. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>77258983
Hard cope, girls will come up and talk to you if youre cute
>>
>>77259162
I think you're coping with some fantasy you dreamt up.
>A woman who will take charge so I don't have to be a real man!
I think that's weak talk. Even if women had guts, why wouldn't men be better at it? You're as lazy as a girl starfishing in bed.
>>
>>77258891
so average them together like a guy who knows math
>>
>>77259038

Copium

Your girl might just be mid as fuck

I have been approached at the gym the bar the grocery store

Women are coomers just like men but if you want to know where you land on the attraction scale women approaching you is a good indicator

Happens way more than you think
>>
>>77257067
I'm backwards from this, I see right in the mirror but women treat me like left
>>
>>77259204
>Your girl might just be mid as fuck
First of all, my GF can't go out in public without being complimented, by men and women. Second, why would that change her attitude? Even if it was a confidence issue, guess what, only ugly women have the confidence to think they're the shit. An attractive woman would know her worth. An attractive women will tell you about all the times she's been approached daily.
>Women are coomers
Sure. But I've never suggested otherwise, "classy in the streets, freak in the sheets" is corny but true.
>I have been approached at the gym the bar the grocery store
Good for you, but I don't know how to believe that. Truthfully, I have been given numbers or approached at parties before: by fat and/or ugly women. That kinda depressed me for awhile until I pulled a girl that silly weak men think I'm so "lucky" to be with. Luck's got nothing to do with it, you just gotta stop being desperate and lame.
>>
>>77259204
>I have been approached at the gym the bar the grocery store
They were either ugly asf or your lying
>>
>>77259558
How ugly are you to believe that girls would never talk to guys first?
>>
>>77257067
I think it's true.
>>
>>77257067
Industrial grade ropefuel courtesy of Mossad
>>
>>77257730
neck pill is brutal.
>>
>>77259558
Dude I am like a Greek God of Sex. Like I have 6 million women approaching me every day. They all suck my dick and I have 10 billion dollars. I am also the King of Switzerland. Bow to me, peasant.
>>
>>77258313
qrd on pheromones

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.