[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>*overcharges you*
>>
>>77257132
Hence why is go to sams club.
>>
>>77257132
I hate the Indian gas stations. I discovered one run by some Muslim guy and it's my go to now. He's very polite, has a cleaner store, and regular prices.
>>
>>77257132
>6.36 for a pack
shit, how old is picrel?
>>
>>77257132
If you're a tourist only buy from places where the price tag exists before you come in. You don't really need trinkets and street food with salmonella.
If I ever go to a shithole like India I'm only eating from packed food from big supermarkets.
>>
>>77257220
Why would you ever want to go to India?
>>
>>77257220
You can trust hotel restaurants, produce (as long as it doesn't have bugs in it), and people's homes, but other than that it's wild stuff. I think you'd be alright with meat dishes and fried food from local restaurants, too, but you're on your own otherwise.
>>77257232
There's history and culture there, plus cheap alcohol and weed. Although if you really want India it's better to stick to civilized places like Hyderabad or foreign ports like Singapore or Dubai.
>>
File: file.png (291 KB, 1024x630)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>77257132
>*shoplifts relentlessly*
It's a healthy relationship
>>
what if i told you you have a role in the next superman game?
>>
>>77257215
About 2016 judging by the sign on the register about carding for tobacco and alcohol.
>>
>>77257132
The Jew owned gas station near me does the same shit but they disguise it as "wrong prices" in the system. So shit will regularly ring up at a higher price than posted, they fix it if you call them out on it but if you don't then you're out a few bucks. I've worked retail before, correcting a price in the system is extremely simple to do, they just make them wrong on purpose.
>>
File: 518419347.jpg (485 KB, 720x1080)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>77257212
there's a gas station right by me owned by a Greek man and I feel the same. Once he found out I'm half Turk he got even more friendly towards me and now I always go there when I can because it makes me feel cozy and the other stations are owned by very obnoxious Pakis.
>>
>indian
at least you're not black
>black
at least you're not mexican
>mexican
at least you're not black
>>
>>77257132
>Saar you need to get the key to go to the bathroom
>You must redeem minimum $5 purchase to redeem bathroom key
>Saar, it's store policy saar

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.