[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0QQh2Jfh.webm (1.28 MB, 576x1024)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB WEBM
What would you do if your gf suggested adding a second girl to your relationship?
>>
>white breeding stock
>And your brown fuck toy
Talk about having your cake and eating it too
>>
>>77257184
>only breeding one of them
>>
>>77257170
That's one less girl on the market for other guys.
>>
>>77257704
>That's one less girl on the market for other guys.
So? It's not my fault they can't get gfs.
>>
>>77258165
nobody's blaming you
>>
>>77257170
"Fuck off, its hard and scary enough to date you by yourself, I'd die from the stress of trying to make two people happy, if you want to date other guys, that's fine and you can do that without trying to dump another woman onto me as some sort of justification for it"
>>
>>77257170
is there actuality a way out of this vicious loop?
>>
>>77257184
No embryo is escaping that white pussy alive.
>>
>>77257170
dang this is based. Foids take notes
>>
>>77258977
jesus dude do you have an NTR fetish or are you just that much of a beta
>>
>>77258933
they will when i get two gfs
>>
>>77257170
Zoomer girls have the dumbest fashion. I wish it was neon 80's girls in high heels and mini skirts forever. Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>77259134
>embryo
>implying there will be any conception in the first place
>>
>>77259176
I just am not posessive. Its not a fetish or matter of weakness or whatever, I just don't get bothered by the thought of my lover doing stuff with someone else as long as she spends sufficient time with me
>>
>>77257170
the only third i would accept into a relationship would be a femboy
>>
>>77259479
you're being pedantic but I'm not sure how all the bc methods work
>>
>>77257170
>tfw my wife did

fuck

but I knew going in it was going to be fucked up
>>
>>77257170
I'd break up on the spot, block all of her contacts and tell her never to speak to me again.
>>
>>77257170
i'm a relationship anarchist
>>
>>77257170
I'd break up with her, that's not something I want.
>>
first id think its a trap, and if she was genuine id ask why she would want half as much attention
>>
>>77257170
>Get two girls
>Neither of them have boobs
>>
>>77259900
Based, small = best
>>
>>77257170
I actually had a double relationship before. I met a girl on soc from that adopt a neet thread and her and her friend were homeless. Took them in for around a year during 2020 and it was the shit . At first I was just interested in the girl I talked to originally but after that her friend was interested in me and we decided we wanted a 3 way relationship .
However though I have no idea these types of relationships work considering for me , it was expensive as fuck. I make good money but taking care of 2 young women is really expensive . Only reason why we broke it off was because they weren't really interested in something long term for all 3 of us . As in one of them wanted the usual marriage while the other was more interested in just partying and enjoying.
We pretty much all broke it off but I would do a relationship like that any time of the day. Having a gf already makes you feel like a man , but having 2? I was feeling like a fucking king .
>>
>>77259886
Wouldn't she be getting more attention (if she's bi at least) ?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.