[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: comfy village.jpg (105 KB, 468x649)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Why the fuck does the general keep 404ing addition

talk about your substance use and share vibes with others

URLs n shit
https://www.erowid.org/
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
I meant to say edition I'm s-smart I swear!
>>
How does kratom extract compare to normal powder? Thinking about buying 10 grams of 45% and there's a big warning saying not to do more than 0.2g which is crazy to me.
>>
>told my therapist I would stop taking drugs
>next session is tomorrow morning and I'm high
oops
>>
>>77257861
Every time I consider therapy I realize they'll probably try to get me to quit and it's enough to put me off therapy. Ironically many people are more likely to open up if they can get lit before a session, I take benzos and I become an open book but without some assistance the walls go the fuck up and won't come down
>>
File: stab thumb dino.jpg (237 KB, 777x759)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
boofers are the born again christians of the drug world, not only will they loudly let you know they boof they will push it aggressively in a weird way. Can any boofers out there defend your practices in a way that doesn't make you sound like you just enjoy sticking things in your ass?
>>
Man, smoking weed through a bong and in joints feel so radically different from eachother, they're almost like different drugs. I get such a brainy and zappy high from bongs, joints feel more bodily and therapeutic, just an observation of mine.
>>
>>77258545
I wish I had some weed

I live in one of the barbarian states where its still illegal.
>>
>>77258536
>start out by making stupid posts complaining about boofing
>someone responds and tells you that you are wrong
>"why do people who boof always bring it up unprompted?!"
And even then it's not even posted about that often. What are you on about?
>>
>>77257328
please format thread as /drugfeel/ mr baker man I made another thread searching for that and not drug feel in general
>>
>>77257604
Extracts are sketchy and always include other shit. Stick to the powder.
>>
File: redditjak.png (12 KB, 427x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>77258861
>I'm boooooooofing
>>
>>77258536
Its cowards who don't want the risk that snorting or shooting contains.
>>
>>77257328
Started the day with 30mg of adderall, finishing the day up with Xannies and Dilaudids. So far so good
>>
>>77258849
it's illegal here in bongland but it's pretty much decriminalised. I got caught with a few grams and paraphernalia once and got put on some shitty online course, didn't even get cautioned.
>>
4 months rawdogging life
this shit is gay as fuck
take sane, sustainable doses lads, go for longevity
>>
>>77258925
You post like a tourist.
>>77258927
You sound underage. Timestamped picture of some needles please, my IV king.
>the risk of snorting
Oh no.. the scary septum hole that you only get after years of frequent use..
>>
>>77258955
>tourist

nah thats just your typical wojak poster. They're here to stay unfortunately. You'd think they would have all fucked off to the sharty but no.
>>
File: 1690293696117283.jpg (128 KB, 700x698)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
So can psychs loose their magic?
I've been tripping 2gs monthly the past 5 months, I don't even make any profound insights I just chill the whole day, watch a movie and go for a walk. I wouldn't say I was depressed before I sure do feel a better mood.
Is there any worries of chronic use? psychosis or something?
>>
File: gayy.gif (425 KB, 200x200)
425 KB
425 KB GIF
>>77258927
boofers can't even consume their drugs in public, they have to slink home so they can post its supposed superiority
>>
>>77259115
>So can psychs loose their magic?
>I've been tripping 2gs monthly the past 5 months, I don't even make any profound insights I just chill the whole day, watch a movie and go for a walk. I wouldn't say I was depressed before I sure do feel a better mood.
>Is there any worries of chronic use? psychosis or something?
Take more or take a longer break. Psychosis isn't a worry unless you take a retarded dose. Try a different drug. Do some acid instead.
>>
>>77259035
Plenty of overlap between those groups I'm sure.
>>77259115
>I don't even make any profound insights
What kinda insights are you even expecting? It's not as if the shrooms inject new information into your head. It's mostly just the setting and the expectation that allow you to introspect for a few hours. Obviously you're going to run out of material to think about if you do it more frequently.
>I just chill the whole day, watch a movie and go for a walk
This is fine, isn't it? It's what I always do on psychs. Listen to some music, roll around a bit in bed, go for a walk, have some nice food, and then watch or play some content that is interesting on an audiovisual level. It does get less exciting after doing it a few times in a short period (like a few times in a month), but that just means that I lose interest and unintentionally take a break due to not being in the mood for it anymore.
>Is there any worries of chronic use?
Mostly HPPD. My sight's a bit funky at times. Psychosis I have no idea whether chronic use would make a difference. You need to be susceptible to psychosis in the first place and if you're not then I don't see why chronic use would be that much more dangerous.
>>77259136
You're shooting up in public now? Smoking your heroin right out on the street? Pulling out your little crack pipe on the work floor?
>>
File: 1707126564240.png (558 KB, 500x485)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>77258536
I'm a meth boofer and I proudly enjoy shoving things up my ass. Not just meth.
>>
why the fuck is this thread so dead? can we get some fucking engagement please?
>>
>>77259975
Yea IDK why it's so dead.

I took a break from kratom I was taking 10g a day, felt really good but it's just a mild opiate feeling, that's it.
I quit and didn't even have withdrawals. Maybe I'll pick it up again in a couple months I do have like 3.8 lbs of the fucking stuff lmao.

Im going to try mushrooms but for real this time. I'm going to do my first 2g trip just waiting for the right time.

I made a vow to stop eating fast food and meat in general because saturated fat and eating meat makes me feel like shit and I want to be in a healthy state before trying. I'm going to go fully into veganism and making all natural food.

Something is pushing me towards veganism a lot lately.
>>
>>77259975
My biggest gripe with this thread lately is all the fags coming in asking the same old questions and who then just don't even reply when someone gives them a detailed answer. So fucking rude treating this thread like their personal little search engine.
>>
Just woke up and popped a benzo, took some noopept and my morning dose of kratom. Now I'm laying in bed till it all starts working and then it's off to work. Life is good Bros.
>>
why the FUCK does methamphetamine not work on me
>>
Oh god I can see why people stimfap, this shit is fucking GOOD
>>
>>77260964
is this the weird shit you watch while on meth?
>>
>>77260972
Not meth, just took some extra bupropion
Pussy tier stim I know but it's pretty nice for a newfag like myself
>>
>>77260993
isn't that an antidepressant or something?
>>
>>77261018
Chemically speaking it's a bath salt or "synthetic cathinone", the only one approved by the FDA apparently
>>
How the fuck can I go to sleep quicker on lsd (without benzos) zzquil isn't working
>>
>>77261188
try DPH (benadryl), 100mg usually does me in
>>
File: 1706753256757233.jpg (26 KB, 266x243)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>77259136
>>77259224
>>77258536
plug sent me sme nice liquid syringe cause the chemicals are for his bonsai trees.

He sells bonsai tree seeds too, said he is looking for a plug for a fair price for bonsais if anyone wants to make some money tho lol.

super strong shit, all legal and delivers fast with UPS I paid 50$ got it next day. 10% off too for crypto, emailed him for awhile seems mad cool and safe into harm reduction. The 2FK or whatever its called was better than real K.
>https://www.bonsaitreelovers.com/
>bonzaifreak@proton.me
normal guy and ML are MIA.... be safe
>>77260993 4f-mph was the UK quivlent of Ritalian before EU banned all addys/add stuff. bonsai lady has it
>>
where'd all of the lyricafags go?
>>
>>77261368
for me a useless drug. I wish shrinks gave out stims like they give out these shitty diazepams and pregabalins here.
>>
File: .jpg (46 KB, 1277x719)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>77261388
I used to get amph-like stimulation from lyrica but could fall asleep within a minute at any given time, weird how it worked
sorry you didn't enjoy it, it's the best drug I've ever done
>>
>>77261404
which dose for amphetamine-like stimulation?
>>
>>77261416
anywhere from 150-600mg, but please don't take any more than 225mg if your tolerance is low or haven't done it in a few weeks because you'll risk seizures
>>
>>77258545
when my joint gets roachy i put it in the bong and smoke it like that best of both worlds
>>
>>77258545
placebo effect in action guys. It's literally the same drug.
>>
>>77258545
Man I've wanted to smoke a joint but have terrible asthma, edibles kind of work but just aren't the same
>>
File: bronaz.png (249 KB, 1790x961)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>77261388
>>77261416
>>77261426
Yeah thats why I started buying 4f again when I found domestic. TranquilTreats used to hook it up, now i found this guy and hes way cheapere and I like the dropper.I boof 20mg hop in the shower and ,=my day is ROLLING.

https://www.bonsaitreelovers.com/store
you can use cashapp/debit card but beware you flag something and they prove you lying its a federal offense over few hundred bucks,
>>
>>77261537
Where do they ship from. Also you come of a bit like a shill you know
>>
>>77261504
bromazolam once every other weekend will have tyoufeelinglike that... then I take O-DSMT (O-Desmethyltramadol) with it (Light opiod, little stronger than Kratom and legal) and i feel great.
The key tho is put it away,out of sight out of mind.Wait tillyourt girlis over then bringit out haha, and its legal i cant be risking shit dealing with random ass people.

>>77261537
this guy is the best ive found since i lost my main guy 2 years agi
>>
are we allowed to discuss vendors here or no? apparently dnm discussion is a no go.
>>
>>77261549
yeah ngl ive been doing DDs with him since back in the day actually met him making tye-dye at a festival like 10 years ago. just trying to help out good people.Absolute Chems fucked me my last 3 orders and pay 3x the price for 10 day shipping

take care yall
>>
>>77261566
do you know any vendors that ship outta europe?
>>
>>77261561
World WIde Web not onion. All legal stuff, super hippie guy grows crazy bonzai trees and tests all his chems on the bonsais (Also tye dyes them)
He told me he knew terrence mckenna
>>
Taking hhcpo for the first time. 20mg per gummies i have 5 gummies. I took one. Is it a good dose for beginners?
>>
File: 000540177.jpg (15 KB, 577x433)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>77261575
email him im sure he will, all his stuff is federally legal. he made really good etizolam.
not even vendor is a junkie buying randomm shit from china (Financed by CCCP to Poision) and making batches.
>>
>>77261618
what are you on right now? (you are on something)
>>
>>77261634
"Bromazolam" Xanax Bar; got some free samples today feels like flualp or something gonna send some in to get tested.p
>>
File: 1699481135630611.jpg (164 KB, 480x638)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>77261608
>hhcpo
thats cool ive seen alot of really cheap THCP Ouncesonline that look really strong. I buy THCA smalls from jkdistro.com they got 45$ ones right now.But the 60$ exotic "shake" is much better
>>
Despite saying I wanna quit, I took 500mg of MDMA at once yesterday, was high for two hours, then threw up thrice and had a tooth + headache for the rest of the evening. Why am I so retarded bros? Of course I was also impulsive enough to buy it in bulk yesterday
>>
I've ordered 1g of meth and I'm going to test it with a friend. We're used to eurospeed ritalin etc. Do you have any advice? The toxicity and addiction scares me but it's a very rare drug where I come from. Is 20mg good enough in lines? Is oral better? What kind of activity can I do on meth?
>>
>>77262174
If you want to get really fucked up start with snorting 200mg each, than after you start to come down do a 300mg line. Shit will show its power that way. The best advice, tho? Dont mess with meth
>>
>>77262174
damn this reminds me a bit of myself. Can you perhaps say the name of the seller. I'm familiar with one that's called "loszetameth"
>>
>>77262278
Yes, that's the one.

Has anyone tried datura here?
>>
>>77262488
do you know how it will look when it arrives? Bigger crystals or smaller ones? How does meth in Europe typically look like anyway?
>>
>>77262496
I don't know, but I could tell you on Monday. It's funny how some drugs are much better in some places, like meth in the US or speed in Europe.
Do you think you can judge a society by the drugs it uses most? For example, opiates in the US could mean that American society is very stressful and ketamine in the UK could mean that life is boring.
>>
>>37770362
Being fucked up on datura looks like this. Also you can stay in that state for the rest of your life or easily overdose. Shit is insanely toxic and dangerous
>>
>>77262647
I'd love if you could let me know somehow. I may or may not have experience with meth in EU. The fact that everything has fent in US means that they don't care about quality but just buy the cheapest shit. We Europeans on the other hand prefer quality (heroin) and that's why fentanyl can't get a foothold here.
>>
Is it true Ritalin causes more anxiety than dexies? I don't have ADHD been using dexies recreationally snorting and oral ingestion. I saw a vendor say Ritalin is more intense when you have lines compared to the other. Only problem is I don't want anxiety from pills, I don't get any from dexies. Even saw 1G of stim powder which was ADHD drugs compounded
>>
Temperature crashed again.
I just know it'll go up the moment my house is warm again.
In not the best mood.
Let's see what we can do.
>>77262682
Really depends on the person.
It CAN have higher negative side effects on average or it can be roughly the same.
>>77262174
>Dose
Start with 15mg each.
>Is oral better?
Depends on your goals.
>What kind of activity can I do on meth?
Go outside and clean up the neighborhood with trash. Game. Write bullshit stories on >>>/qst/ or fiction.live. Figure out whether you're secretly bisexual. Whip up a BANGER playlist.
>>77261608
Updates?
>>77259115
Take a break of at least 2 months. Shrooms and psychs in general can drag some bad things into your mind and let them linger with overuse.
>>
File: rb9cphld3a551.jpg (1.08 MB, 3024x3024)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Gonna take alot of heroin and cut off my hemmerhoids as a final resort. I'm sick of "living" like this.

Also, Heroin makes my intrusive thoughts multiply x100 while I'm coming down off it, very weird feeling being swamped with regret, anger and every other negative emotion in cycles until I pass out from exhaustion.
>>
I finally got some 4f-mph I ordered online. Took about 5-7mg (turns out the scale I bought is shit but it should be about that much) and it didn't really feel any different from caffeine for a little while. I took it about 4 and a half hours ago, I don't feel anything now.

I thought it was going to make me focus and study... Well I did study a bit but I wasn't anywhere near focused.
I guess I'll try 14mg or so. Dunno if I should wait till tomorrow or just do it now. It's only 9AM.

I paid a lot for this too.
>>
>>77262755
I miss heroin so much, I just want some diamorphine damnit. Fentanylfags ruined the heroin scene
>>
>>77263023
which country did it come from?
>>
>>77258489
>benzos make me functional
Lol
Lmao, even
I'm sure you feel calm and less anxious but I'm also sure you sound like a slobbering fool to the rest of us
>nobody notices!
Nah, it's just a hassle to deal with people who can't remember 20 minutes ago and almost nobody who goes down Benzo Road ever comes back with a personality, if at all.
>>
>>77263233
>it's just a hassle to deal with people who can't remember 20 minutes ago
That's why I take cocaine for anxiety and not benzos.
>>
>>77258944
I am glad I read this today. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>77262755
They can remove hemorrhoids at a doctor's office in a safe way, pls don't do retard at home surgery.
>>
I miss drugs so much. I love alprazolam, clonazepam, weed, caffeine, buprenorphine and oxycontin <3
>>
File: cubensis.jpg (1.09 MB, 1536x2048)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Is bag growing really superior to plastic tubs? Tubs apparently have a lot of contamination risk

https://youtu.be/pWtsx13TETA

Any experienced mushroom growers in here?
Surface Area=Yield so aren't you sacrificing yield for added saftey.

Most Trichoderma gets in because of air movement.
>>
>>77257328
I'm an incel. I used to date this girl and we were almost a couple. Long story short I just saw her with someone else.
She was a virgin too, hard to believe I know. I'm still a KHV incel and this piece of shit is probably gonna break her hymen sooner or later.
I hate women, I absolutely fucking hate them and want to see them enslaved again but this fucker taking my virgin prize from me is too much.

Drugs for this feel? Never knew I had feelings left inside me until today. Already drunk I can buy codeine OTC but it gives me panic attakcks. Thx for reading.
>>
>>77263023
I took 15 mg 50 minutes ago
My teeth hurt a bit but I don't even feel anything now
>>
I didn't think I had any soul left. I was fine until today, I wanted women to die and us incels to do opium until we die or start the revolution.
A virgin woman past 20 is like an unicorn. You have no fucking clue how it feels to lose her.

This shit is insane, you don't know it until you lose it. Doing opiates is just a cope you will always be a loser.
I was willing to cope with you but if this bitch fucks my girl it just feels pathetic.
>>
Had a psychotic episode on some delta 8 a few months ago and it freaked me out so much I decided to go cold sober. Been slamming NA beers and meditating a lot. Life is good bros. You really don't need the other stuff.
>>
>>77263233
You're overestimating how much people pay attention to anyone other than themselves, with fentanyl zombies and tweakers everywhere even the bartards can stay inconspicuous provided they don't do typical bartard things
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (2.54 MB, 4032x3024)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
anyone smoke fent?
>>
>>77264596
Dextroamphetamine makes you feel confident (doesn't work for me).
Heroin makes you feel loved (never tried it).
Pick your poison.
>>
>>77264596
>>77264715
lol the same happened to me sorta
Yeah in the end I had already been rejected, but despite that she still never had a bf for a long time, and it's not so bad that I couldn't have her if no one else got to so I thought it was okay.
But then I finally saw her with a bf on Instagram, it really messed me up for like a whole week. Just absolutely shellshocked the shit out of me.
That was November 2022. I don't really care that much anymore, though. I already hadn't talked to her for about more than a year or so by then.
Her bf was 30, four years older than her (and myself) so I guess given that criteria, maybe I never had a chance in the first place, I can't change my age to be older than her if that's what she was into all along.

Such is life, guess maybe it'll be my turn to get a girl like her when I'm 30 (yeah right).
>>
adderall plug moved cities and I dont have a replacement. Started taking them almost 6 months ago and it's now 2 weeks since my last binge but I was never doing insane amounts like other people so I don't feel shitty or anything. Just mad cravings fueled by my hatred for sleeping and really got no idea where i'm supposed to find some more desu
>>
>>77265955
You'll like this song anon

https://youtu.be/nyem3gD6XN8?si=A-bXoS8xTk1_0G3Q
>>
Smoking on that delta 10 cake cart like a true chuddy. It's not the best but it works if you boof that shit
>>
>>77266273
All of the delta off shoots are crap.
>>
Rape my teeth out my face i have a double jointed pussy
>>
>>77266024
Yeah it really fucking sucks when she leaves you and you're still an incel.
But when you see her with someone else it creates feelings you thought you lost a long time ago. Especially if you know he's gonna break that hymen.
>>
>>77259640
Classic meth thing. You would probably also like penises shoved up your ass.
>>
>>77265982
>Dextroamphetamine makes you feel confident (doesn't work for me).
why does it not work for you? (Meth and amph don't work for me either)

>>77264596
age?
>>
>>77265955
Nice fishscale coke you got there? What's the foil for though?
>>
>>77266927
We're doing this? Codeine doesn't work for me. It causes panic and increases my pulse rate. Pls explain why
>>
>>77266927
I wish I knew. Had a little hunger suppression and weird feeling. That's all.
>>
>>77266975
Fuck. For me if I take Meth/amph I may get some insomnia in the evening and slightly raised heart rate. But absolutely no high. I'm feel like I'm cursed when I read other people's meth experiences. They describe it like the best thing ever. MDMA also seems like it doesn't work. Do any other drugs work for you?
>>
>>77266971
I've heard codeine can be a bit hit or miss from person to person, but I know next to nothing about opiates. Where do you live that you can get codeine OTC?
>>
So how do you cope when you are KHV and see your girl with another man who's gonna break her hymen?
>>
>>77267024
Sorry it's not pure codeine, I doubt you can get it anywhere in this shit timeline we live in. I can get codeine + guaiacosulfate and codeine + ibuprofen.
I can get to 100mg codeine without OD-ing on the other substances
>>
>>77261661
i mean bromaz feels identical to flualp its just less potent by weight.
>>
>>77267028
>KHV
>your girl
you never had her. just move on.
>>
Last time I took codeine I had a panic attack my BPM was 140 but I also OD'd on aspirin like a retard and was bleeding from my nose.
That's only cause I was wasted and had no self control normally I am a lot more careful. Still can't explain why codeine makes me panic
>>
>>77267043
>I can get to 100mg codeine without OD-ing on the other substances
you can just CWE the ibuprofen. it works the same as removing acetaminophen
does 100mg of codeine even do much to you? i've never taken codeine without a retarded tolerance so i think my perception of how weak it is might be biased.
>>
>>77267085
I can't man. This is the closest I got to a gf and I knew she was a virgin. This fuck is gonna break her hymen soon.
This loss is unbelievable. Once in a lifetime chance.
>>
>>77267005
Weed works. Benzos (i think they were fake) knocked me out, looking to try clonazepam.
>>
>>77267106
I took 50mg recently and almost had a panic attack. My tolerance is 0, strong metabolizers can get high on 20mg.
I just don't understand why it makes me panic instead of calming me down. Paradoxical effect.
>>
>>77267123
>Benzos (i think they were fake) knocked me out
How are they fake when they knocked you out? BTW had similar experience when I took random fake xanax. Though I wuz playing it safe when I took 1/4 bar. Slept for 24 hours.
>>
>>77267110
been there. you get over it
i can't say i don't empathize of course, but really what are you gonna do about it.
>>
>>77267110
Such is the life of a robot. My condolences.
>>77267155
Fake as in RC maybe bromazolam instead of diazepam. Did the same with taking 1/4, then 1/2, but only a whole knocked me out.
>>
>>77267155
Not him but I'm wondering what could they put in fake xanax to put you to sleep.
If it was fentanyl you'd notice or just die lol
>>
>>77267133
oh interesting. i needed much more but i was also doing a lot of hydromorphone.
what metabolizers are you using? i used to drink grapefruit juice with my opiates, but i've heard there's more
>>
>>77267168
>>77267179
Oh well guess I'm never getting another date let alone another almost gf.
Guess they're lucky I don't have a terminal illness or I would have murdered them both lmao. Such is life for an incel you cope and then you cope some more.
>>
>>77267180
Yeah pretty sure they just put way more bromazolam than needed to make it equivalent to xanax. I even tested it for fent.
>>
>>77267211
do you need drugs to amplify or diminish your rage?
>>
>>77267183
No metabolites since I already get panicky on 50mg. I'm just trying to understand why codeine raises my heart rate and makes me panic, that's all. I didn't know this happened with opiates. I'm either a bitch or can't handle opiates
>>
>>77267232
You got anything to amplify rage? I kinda need it.
>>
>>77267286
ahem cocaine meth
>>
>>77267311
Feel like cocaine would make me feel like I can do much better and on meth I'd just clean my room instead
>>
>>77261368
Here 1400mg lyricafag here, currenty waiting for my class i fucking hate uni and normies god damn it
>>
>>77266273
>boofing delta 10

que?
>>
>>77267346
I bought lyrica OTC once. Just made me feel weird and janky. Threw it in the bin.
>>
>>77267391
Fuck no, im ran out of drugs and i hate zopiclone
>>
>>77267367
He shoves the weed cartridge up his butt hole
>>
File: 1704557001961932.jpg (11 KB, 279x86)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I just got this CAPTCHA and I take it as a sign from God to start smoking weed again after a 6 month long break. Already messaged my guy
>>
>>77266959
not fishscale lol its pure fentanyl. i smoke it on the foil.
>>
>>77261368
>pregabalin is legal in my country
>can't find it for sale anywhere online
i really wanna try it, i fucking loved gabapentin
>>
>>77265347
>moon-glass eyes
>nearly slack jaw
>moving extremely slowly
>unlike junkies, be unaware that everybody knows they're fucked up
>having trouble performing common actions like getting a cart at the supermarket
>Stare airily into the distance while anybody talks and then give weird, spacey, and unsettlingly calm speech about how much you always thought they were so cool
Are you for real? I am here for a very specific reason but I am not autistic. I will notice somebody do dumb shit or look fucked up multiple times a day if I go out. Enjoy benzo oblivion but nobody interesting lives there. I promise.
>>
is kratom worth trying?
>>
File: 1594730463427.png (218 KB, 548x407)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
took some etizolam after a 7 day gaba break and i feel normal again
im so happy yay!
>>
>>77268280
do real opiates pussy nigga
if youre afraid of breaking the law o-dsmt and dipyanone are alright i guess, suck but better than kratom
maybe tapendatol or whatever its called would be better too but i read pretty meh things about this one though never tried
>>
>>77267255
probably psychosomatic i had something similar on oxy
>zomg i took an opiate
>zomg did i take too much?
>aaaaaahhh can i breathe???
>*manual breathing for 30 minutes*
>>
>>77267727
its only safe to smoke fent rather than snort it or take pills right?
asking because ive never tried and probably wont but curious, ive heard something along those lines
>>
>>77268467
I do, but I saw the place down the street was selling it and I was wondering if anyone would recommend.
>>
>>77268545
no its a meme
>>
>>77267737
What does gabapentin even do? I see it discussed a lot but the clinical info seems to suggest there wouldn't be much noticeable effect? Is this to prevent unnecessary interest in it? Does it do something for you that I'm not understanding?
>>
File: IMG_20240426_000915.jpg (2.45 MB, 4000x3000)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
Can any of ya guess what the fuck did I find yesterday by the dumpster during my nightshift? Like I'm just chilling trying to get through my 12h shift, I go throw away the garbage and find picrel on the ground.
It's some crystal that looks kinda garbage, like it had this slight yellowish-brown shade to it.

I have no idea what to do with it, I ain't no good for nothing druggo, I just smoke copious amounts of weed and base my hydration on beer xD

Should I throw it away? Try to sell it to some local drugger maybe? I doubt I would make more than like 15-20$ on it and I'm kinda scared that whoever I sell it to might just fucken poison himself if it's some d-tier pseudo-meth laced with bleach and rat poison xDD
>>
>>77269058
probably meth
>>
>>77269072
How much would you reckon is it worth?
>>
>>77269114
like 20 dollars in the us, meth is cheap as fuck in the us
if youre not in the us maybe more
>>
>>77269121
well actually depends 20 would be for a gram i dont know how much this is, you should measure it
>>
>>77269132
I'm from Poland and I ain't got no way to measure it sadly.

Well I guess I'll just try to sell it to some local nosepowder enthusiast, should get enough for a gram of weed.
>>
File: 1707667059657060.jpg (1.88 MB, 1572x2240)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
Found out "research chemicals" are legal and available here but there's so many of them and apprently there all differnet for example theres
4-ho-mipt
4-aco-met
4-ho-met
4-aco-dmt
4-pro-dmt

Any resaerch chem anons know if there any good/worth trying out or should I just stick with mushrooms?
>>
i tripped to LSD and got a really bad trip, got into derealisation/depersonalisation.

it fucking sucks...
>>
>>77269058
could be molly, could be meth
>>
File: acid.jpg (61 KB, 640x427)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>77269247
How much did you take? I always depersonalize a little bit, that's kind of the point and how it works. When I look at myself in the mirror it doesn't feel like im seeing myself which is an interesting experience. Don't be scared.
>>
File: Timegate Ledian.png (116 KB, 322x334)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>77269247
Psychadelics can fucking suck if a trip goes bad, I went through a heroic dose semi-accidentally and I thought I was going to fucking die (especially since I had a heart rate of 170)
Anyways, I am taking a good long break from drugs rn, I really don't want to go through that again.
>>
>>77268798
>Does it do something for you that I'm not understanding?
it gets me high as fuck. like really fucking high.
i don't know what you're reading but its very abusable. the only thing is, its psychoactive effects come from increasing the action of enzymes involved with natural GABA biosynthesis. meaning its more complicated than drugs that simply bind to your GABA receptors. more factors and potential influences involved that will result in varying effects user to user.
i don't know man, all i can say for sure is i fucking love it. i took maybe 900mg of gabapentin over a few hours (staggering dose leads to more absorption, i believe) and it was like i had drank half a fifth of alcohol but way better and very stimulating like i had taken 30mg of vyvanse to go with it. its paradoxically sedating and stimulating at the same time. and these individual effects are more/less pronounced depending on dosage. i.e. lower doses are more stimulating and less sedating than higher ones.
>>
>>77269220
>4-ho-mipt
solid RC. incredible body high. amazing visuals. unique and memorable drug. my favorite synthetic tryptamine. i prefer to standard psilocybin/psilocin
>4-aco-met
also solid, very light headspace. fun and carefree. visuals are strong but not overwhelming. less introspective or "serious" than psilocybin.
>4-ho-met
same as 4-AcO-MET, as far as i could tell. one of them is more or less potent by weight iirc
>4-aco-dmt
identical in effect to psilocybin/psilocin. 4-AcO-DMT is a prodrug of psilocin.
>4-pro-dmt
i've never tried this one but it is also supposed to be a prodrug of psilocin and should have (near) identical effects to psilocybin.

god i remember first getting into RCs. i had an autistic fixation on experiencing the small details between various tryptamines, some are very similar or straight up identical to psilocybin, but lots are very unique too. tryptamines like 4-Aco-EPT and DPT being on the more unique side. i love all of them but i think most people aren't interested in them the way i am.
>>
So i think that the trick with weed is to not smoke it more than once a week right, maybe twice? Because then you got your tolerance really high and then you spend a lot of money and the high just isn't the same.
>>
Ridin through my hood with red eyez
>>
>>77267255
>>77268486
All opiates are respiratory depressants. This is why codeine is in cough syrup. You were at a dose where your body was beginning to think you were drowning but could not accelerate your breathing due to the drug. The panic was enough that it eventually entered your consciousness.
>protip: take RIDICULOUS bong rips on opiates. You will feel an extremely diminished urge to cough that shit out
>>
>>77269521
Oh, thats very interesting. I'm prescribed 50mg Vyvanse and 10mg zenzedi IR each day but sometimes it feels like a little extra boost would be nice even then, provided a little relaxation would be involved too. I wonder if this would do the trick or be pleasant in some unexpected way.
Do you have a recommendation for how to dose/time and what to feel for to get a register on its effects for you personally?
>>
>>77270251
the best way to get high off it is dosing 300mg every 45 minutes or so until you reach desired dose. too much at once causes issues with bioavab. if i were you i'd try 300mg every hour or two to start and see your reaction.
i would take 900-1200mg for sedation. 600mg for more pronounced stimulation effects. this isn't very consistent however. due to the drugs MOA, what you've consumed prior or in between redoses can affect your enzymes in all sorts of ways. there's tricks to this where you can increase gabapentin's bioavab, but i'm not an expert on this part and never put much thought into it myself but the info is all available online. you can just look it up. all i remember off the top of my head is lowering your stomach acid pH is part of it.
if you're mixing gabapentin with two amphetamines i'm not sure how you'd react. i've never mixed gabapentin with a stimulant before, only other GABAs. i wouldn't count on gabapentin to aid in any type of real stimulation like what amphetamines provide. when i say gabapentin is both stimulating and sedating, its stimulating in a confusing and unfocusing way.
some people report increase in energy from gabapentin, but i've only ever experienced stimulation in a purely physical sensation type of way. it never increased my energy or focus.
again, it all depends on your specific enzyme makeup along with too many other factors to list here. but psychonautwiki has a good page on gabapentin, worth reading.
>>
picked up 7 15ml lashview thingerinos and have another 7 coming do these still contain gbl?
>>
File: VB15_Bamboo_8783-Black.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
I have a dry herb vaporizer and it's the best thing ever. It makes my weed last 5x as long because there's none lost to combustion. My question is can I smoke DMT out of it? If so, what would be the best temperature?
>>
File: boomershroomer.png (1014 KB, 1287x827)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
What's her endgame on youtube?
>>
>>77265955
desu it fucking sucks as an opioid, it's too strong and short lasting. Not sure how it became so widespread, outside of active users it has little appeal
>>
>>77270873
to implant her consciousness postmortem via the memories of the people who learn spore cultivation from her videos. Alternatively to just teach zoomers who can't read a document how to grow mushrooms, either could be a possibility
>>
>>77269616
This is very fucking relevant to my interests! Please tell me about the most unique of then, your personal favorite, and which one did the most unexpected thing, if you don't mind. Really hearing about just any of them would be great but I'm a chemistry student (graduating this semester!) who likes to imagine drug alchemy and enjoys bizarre titrations in the free time. Good experiences are great!... but also fairly common given that euphoria is such a common theme among drugs so they're not -interesting- to hear about. My head is decent for math and science so I've always been afraid of metaphorically bonking my dome and accidentally my entire life. Absolutely fascinated hearing about it. Fuck, I'd read a book about that if you wrote it.
>>
>>77270952
i'm certainly no writer, and these things are best understood through experience but i can certainly give it a shot. i'll list some ones that stand out to me.
>4-AcO-EPT
mentioned previously, this one is unique in an interesting experience sort of way. but as a tryptamine i'm not sure how to quantify its enjoyability. depends what you're after, i guess.
the headspace is light, visuals are not overly notable other than the lack of them. the physical sensation from this one is almost comparable to a light phenethylamine esque high, where i feel a sort of electric energy throughout my body. certainly worth trying, but i don't think i'd pick it up again.
>DPT
incomparable to psilocybin or psilocin analogs imo. i guess it is an analog of DMT anyway. similar body sensation to N,N-DMT. a pressure built up inside me, gravity became stronger but at the same time i felt less connected to or cemented in my environment. this pressure felt oddly comforting and pleasurable. not overwhelming until you start taking higher doses. visuals range given dose of course, from slight to reality replacing. headspace is light on lower doses, euphoria is felt. but as you go deeper it will absolutely fuck you up in all sorts of ways you couldn't previously comprehend or understand. its a wild card for sure, but a personal favorite of mine.
>4-HO-DiPT
very muddy and confusing tryptamine. headspace was exactly intense introspection wise, not many thoughts remained coherent. interesting and enjoyable experience overall but again, i wouldn't pick this one up again. the body high was a little nauseating. no euphoria for me. felt like my insides were being stretched in and out by some cosmic entity trying to fuck with me. visuals were undefined and incomprehensible. no sharp geometry or anything particularly identifiable.

will cont in next post
>>
>>77271102
>5-MeO-MiPT and 5-MeO-DiPT
grouping these together because i honestly could not discern any notable difference between them. party drug as fuck. not overly present visuals but there are certainly present. visuals that are present are defined, clear and beautiful. a nice physical sensation envelopes you. not overly euphoric but an exhilarating sensation. quite stimulating, would consider it entactogenic. other senses than just physical are also enhanced, but with an emphasis on tactile. body load can begin to become too much with higher doses. tense muscles sometimes occurring.
>4-HO-MiPT
my personal favorite of the 4-sub tryptamines. beautiful, present and intense visuals. very present visual distortion, morphing, skewed perspective. a wonderful body high, being both incredibly relaxing yet stimulating and physically euphoric at the same time. headspace is not overwhelming, but remains introspective and intense enough to keep things interesting. no nausea, clean and sharp high.
>4-HO-MET
very strong visually, geometry is incredibly intricate and sharp. you can be lost in the visuals the entire trip, yet remain connected to reality. headspace is very clear, no notable introspection experienced. very solid choice and good for beginners when it comes to psychedelics or for those just looking for recreation. body high is similar to mushrooms but notably lacking a physical euphoria. very laidback and easy psychedelic.
>4-HO-DET
stronger bodily sensations on this one, however it is overall comparable to 4-HO-MET. main differences being increased body high and less visuals. this one painted everything with a green tint, colors were more washed out and less bright than 4-HO-MET or other tryptamines. this one made me more nauseous, and resulted in tense muscles. headspace is again very easy going and not overwhelming at all.
>>
>>77271183
a pattern i've noticed is most 4-sub tryptamines, whether they be hydroxy or acetoxy, are similar or identical in effect. for example, 4-AcO-MET and 4-HO-MET being so similar i couldn't distinguish between them in any intelligent way. story becomes different when they are subbed with methoxy instead.
i wish i could go more into detail or have better writings, but it has been years since my run in with tryptamines. i would need a refresher for most of them. i've tried a few others, but don't think i could give them unique or interesting descriptions.
and again, these differences are best understood through experience. in my head, they are all unique and provide individual value but not in any way i could simply put in writing. well that and i am definitely no academic.
>>
>>77270819
Dissolve your DMT in a solvent of your choice (DMT nexus has a page for changa/enhanced leaf) and put it on carrier material.
Temps are pretty high so not sure if it'll go that far but yes in theory it's possible.
>>77269725
Smoke it once to twice a week between 4 in the afternoon and 9 in the evening for best results.
>>77269220
4-HO-MET is a great workhorse psych if you just wanna trip without going in too deeply.
>>77269058
Could be just about anything. Get a test kit. You're here so you probably already do drugs so might as well.
>>
>>77271384
>4 in the afternoon and 9 in the evening for best results.
Is this so you don't get tempted to smoke weed all day
>>
>>77270906
Her techniques are good but bags are the new meta. Easier, less hassle, less contam since trich as a mold is persistent. Huge tubs are good for yield but most zoomers arent growing to sell just consumption for a couple trips or microdosing.

Im surprised she uses her own address and films in her own home.

She either lives in colorado/oregon or feds just really dont give a shit about mushrooms.
>>
>>77271503
>feds just really dont give a shit about mushrooms.
Seems like feds mostly care about fent and stuff that can kill you
>>
>>77263233
>and almost nobody who goes down Benzo Road ever comes back with a personality, if at all.
What does this even mean?
>>
>>77267529
>Already messaged my guy
What third world country do you live in that you still need a "weed guy"?
>>
>>77270883
Sounds like it's just money. Fucked up people like getting REAL high and now they've gotta dose more often and also be visiting dealers who can try to upsell them and stuff, is how I am imagining it. Just a lot of real sad greed.
I have read some posts on another chan once where old dudes were bumming out that the heroin market is basically dead and if you want an opiate, it's gonna be strong and short. Apparently, the real stuff used to be quite pleasant and some said (not sure if even I believe them) that regular use could be integrated with and compatible with normal day to day life with normies. I guess that dude in pulp fiction was driving a car right after shooting up. I mean, I would imagine not very fucking well, but I don't see any PhillyFent people able to take one step. It's a totally different drug and also they add tranq now to take even the euphoria away. God damn, man.
>>
File: 20220211_184824.jpg (73 KB, 1216x591)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Why is heroin so shit for me? makes my skin flushed and itchy and I can't get any quality sleep, it's even worse than meth in terms of fucking my health.
>>
>>77272122
>itchy
This goes away after using for a while I'm pretty sure. Did for me.
>sleep
It's an opiate. Opiates lower the amount of deep and REM sleep you get.
>>
>took 150mg tramadol
>ate 0.5 alprazolam
>weed
>max relaxation
>good music
>laying in bed
>>
File: Psilocybe+cubensis+1.jpg (121 KB, 1426x950)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>77271518
The legality of mushrooms just becomes really silly to anyone when you can clearly see when you go to the store and buy portabellas to EAT and they are literally made of the same material and genetics, just one species is psychoactive. I cooked fajita lime portabellos with green peppers and red onion, with a little sour cream. Way better than meat and pretty much tasted like chickun. Was really good.

People already cook with mushrooms for hundreds of years in america and everyone eats them.

You can't honestly convince a jury in any state that a mushrooms that grows out of the ground that damn judge and jury they themselves buy at the store and the spores that naturally self carries itself hundreds of miles at a time deserves any prison time.

Weed there's a whataboutism case because or the mexican cartel history combined with it's smelly and normies don't understand it grows out in the wild because it really doesn't that often where as psilocybin mushrooms grow everywhere, literally everywhere naturally all the time and there's so many species.

These mushrooms are a blessing. We use them for food, for healing, for living.
Free men and women don't ask for permission though.
>>
>>77264596
Heroin unironically, also some people can't stand heroin but it makes me feel loved and euphoric and it kills the KHV pain.
>>
File: lay.jpg (141 KB, 1024x683)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>77264596
Me personally the way I view women as NPC's. They can't think, they only go off what feels good in the moment like an animal.

I think women are very very similar to animals, They are kinda like cats.

They literally don't have souls or a conscious, They have no empathy or the ability to translate their emotions to anyone but themselves. I think they are just as alive as a cat or a dog in that they can feel emotion and express it but not share it with another person, that's about it.

Just think of women as NPC's, while men are the thinking ones who know what is going on.

Anyways this life is gay anyways. I was born white but ugly, bald, big forehead and overall just weird and autistic.

I think worrying about a woman is really really stupid. There are millions of them.
>>
>>77272178
Really? even after the heroin wears off? It absolutely fucks my sleep worse than meth for some reason. I've heard the puking goes away after a bit and most people report a shit time their first time doing an opiate like heroin even after a long break so I'm gonna have a nap and do more heroin after.

>>77272332
I've always heard tramadol fucking sucks but everyone in here likes it weirdly enough.
>>
File: Veretskyi_Pass_08.jpg (404 KB, 1100x825)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
I miss back when I was just doing psychs instead of hard drugs; everyone warned me never to touch hard drugs but like the fucking idiot I am I tried hard drugs. I remember just listening to this tripping in my room on acid, talking to frens on discord, great times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlfzD-NLKXQ&list=PL_UbOzk6BiUx34e67kIEYMGKnotFArIW5&index=13
>>
>>77272612
Yes. It's more manageable when you use it daily and use similar doses each time, but when you're taking a big dose for your level of tolerance your sleep will be fucked. The first time I did heroin my sleep was especially bad and it only gets to that level when I take way, way more than usual now.
>>
File: 123.png (147 KB, 1074x705)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>77272741
Yep anon, spot fucking on.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7562980/

I guess the itchiness is from the plant matter, even the best refined heroin has some plant matter that makes its way into your system and causes itchiness; I guess that's why pharma opiates (oxycontin and such) don't cause itchiness? and the puking is from the nausea as a side effect of the euphoria?

How much heroin do you do now and what ROA? I don't have a scale or anything, just .5g of some Lion Stamp.
>>
>>77272799
I've only been using daily for a few months, so it's not too high. I don't know whether my dosages are useful to you though. I get afghan heroin and quality (and thus my dose) varies a lot. "Enough to make me feel nice".
>itch
I don't know. Pharma morphine gave me way more of an itch when I used it a few years ago though. Honestly, I thought the slight itch on my leg felt kinda nice.
>scale
If you can afford heroin, then you can afford a $20 scale. Get one.
>>
>>77258944
4 months sober dam that sucks.
>>77261353
>>77265955
take real drugs not weird chemicals from china
>>
Anyone else got curious about meth because of breaking bad?
>>
File: 1711575569599357.jpg (58 KB, 734x680)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Its over, i don't feel alive any more unless i have some low dose dexamphetmine around.

>I want to rope.
>>
>>77269521
>>77268798
I'm prescribed gabapentin for a legit medical issue. It does nothing good for me, there's no high. I get dry mouth and dizziness without any pleasant effects. That's from 1200mg.
Also, if you use it too often, withdrawals suck. Interestingly they may have delayed onset by several days.
>>
File: yououou.png (213 KB, 780x717)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
oh it's just your neighbourhood iv heroin user reporting in

quit almost 3 weeks ago, got put on 600mg pregabaline 'cus FUCK MAT AND THEIR RULES and it does the trick. don't miss dope at all at least not now

also 20g kratom per day, does anyone get really shaky when doing their kratom?
>>
>>77274075
Sounds like you have an unhealthy relationship with drugs
an addiction
sucks
>>
>tfw dreamed of smoking weed again
It's so over.
>>
File: bojack heroin.jpg (34 KB, 856x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>77271975
former heroin enjoyer, it's crazy how it practically disappeared around covid or so, and before that heroin/fent mixes were increasing. The east coast used to have well established routes and markets for heroin, once the cartels gained control things changed drastically. I'm sure the truth glows hard, it's not even considered conspiracy anymore to bring up/mention the history of glowie trafficking
>>
>>77274630
The truth glows but not necessarily in the way you think. What happened is that Covid coincided with America being thrown out of Afghanistan which subsequently lead to a mass deletion of Opium fields by the Taliban.
Which deleted it previously around the turn of the century before getting invaded for their troubles.
Right now the world's on borrowed time as supplies are drying up though in Myanmar they've been slowly ramping up production so it might still be a while.
>>
Does anyone else rapidly switch between being comfy and being extremely anxious while high? It might be the ssris but I'm not really sure
>>
>>77275440
Dont do drugs on psych meds, which on their own are dopamine and serotonin inhibitors
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713954182688.jpg (39 KB, 449x698)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>77274376
>>77261388
>>77261368
I wish to know. Lyricachads, is Pregabalin/Lyrica 300mg good for a first time dose? Psychwiki says 200-400 will do but they're usually on the lower side of recommendations and they do warn to stay on the lower end on this one. Do you guys just relax to music and zone out on it?
>>
>>77275943
Pregabaline doesnt do shit for me. Now Xanax and Clonazepam are a different story
>>
>>77275943
start with 600mg then add another 300mg if u like the effects. weed is really nice to add also.

>>77275993
atleast lyrica doesn't turn you in to a demoni possessed retard
>>
>>77275943
also keep in mind that this really isn't a substance one should do every day as the tolerance to the recreational effects like double each time. like you have to do twice as much the next day for the same effects. chill 2-3 days then it resets
>>
>>77276033
this is why retards complain about it ''doing nothing'' they don't do enough and try to do it days in succession
>>
>>77275440
well I don't know which drug you're talking about but when I was on methylphenidate one time my mood was quickly switching from euphoric to depressed every few minutes. Pretty weird. I'm not on any SSRIs. Also meth doesn't work on me.
>>
File: 1513929862007.png (65 KB, 400x397)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
It would be cool if they invented a drug like LSD that only lasted a few hours rather than half a day.
>>
>>77272441
Now that we understand that the underground portion of fungi (not the mushroom, which is the fruit) frequently carries signals from plant to plant via their roots, there is a growing theory that the human agricultural revolution was not our mastery of nature but that fungi had become sufficiently annoyed with us that they had to tame us. Chew on that!
>>
>>77276084
let me introduce you to DMT

>>77276200
ackshually mushrooms aren't plants
>>
>>77274075
My man I am prescribed Vyvanse and dexedrine ir every single day. I think you have simply experienced what it really means to live with purpose and enthusiasm. Nobody would be the same after that so it's understandable. Just get the script and live. Been 2 years for me now and my life is in a place I could have never described! Not even necessarily due to large efforts but rather the accumulation of many days of consistent small efforts.
It is important to note that some of that glowing euphoria goes away as you continue to take a regular dose but those other effects will remain. I've seen many an otherwise reasonable dude do really stupid things and lose their prescriptions chasing the dragon.
If you are lucky enough that any substance on the planet does this for you, really press into that and try to moderate it to make it sustainable. I'm not sure if even you know how you could live...
>>
>>77276507
please describe how dopaminergic stimulants have improved your life.
>>
>>77276220
Well yeah. Mushrooms are fungi, like I said. These fungi form symbiotic relationships with the roots of the plants in its area and helps those plants coordinate to grow properly. I am trying to say that fungi control plants and if you take a modern mycology class (or even microbio if you have a good instructor), this is all but absolutely confirmed. Scientific dogma about the relationships of living beings in our world is changing VERY significantly right now. I'm not sure it would be obvious to somebody not acquiring specific education in that part of academia, however.
>>
>>77276532
I do not lie in bed all day, I do not play video games, I remember to do all household chores each day and can easily integrate this time with my school/work obligations and even some free time.
I do not get frustrated with others as easily, either. I spend a more thoughtful effort trying to communicate on their wavelength rather than being mad at them over my own failure to communicate.
People are frequently happy to see me in work/school now. Nobody brings ANY amount of enthusiasm to anything anymore so if you can keep the mood positive and vibrant (without tweaking and spazzing like a fucktard), you're basically a fucking hero to them! You're probably not going to get a gf just for being enthusiastic but as an example, in one class I ended up being friends with THE hot girl. Obviously this is weird to all of the other guys who rightly feel more worthy than me. The thing is, I simply had no intentions or expectations the day I talked to her about something. I guess that may have been a breathe of fresh air, considering how the Saudi guys in class looked/talked at her. She and i studied together, just the two of us, 2 or 3 times a week that whole season. We never did anything sexual but that was 2 semesters ago and we still meet to study and catch up regularly and share interesting things over text or whatever. Holding the attention of a girl like that was a very interesting feeling, that's for sure.
Anyway, that's a ramble story but I hope it's place in this post makes a bit of sense. I could go on about other things I haven't really answered the meat of your question?
>>
>>77276592
I've read many reports of stims improving people's lives yours for example. For this reason I tried amphetamine and meth but they just seem to not work on me. My disappointment is immeasurable. Which stim are you using btw?
>>
>>77276625
So Vyvanse is a form of chemically delayed-release form of dexteoamphetamine and dexedrine is literally just lab-grade dextroamphetamine with enough filler to press it into pill-shape
I take Vyvanse in the morning and then the dex mid-afternoon to keep things at the dose I find therapeutic and not tweaky.
>>
>>77276592
To quickly finish my thoughts about my study-friend:
I think pretty girls, TRULY pretty girls, have a harder time than most people imagine. Other women resent them and men only want to immediately have sex. I guess that'd make it very hard to forge any friendships outside the superficial. If she needed a friend, i hope it was able to be that for her the way she needed. I found that I had been extremely wrong about who she might be and that she was an incredible and kind person. Real elegance, I'm trying to convey. That sense I got of her real self pushed me even further away from romantically pursuing her because it felt like that would then be a betraying use of her self-knowledge she entrusted me with. A good person who I would not want to embitter because it would be a shame to whomever she might help later in life.
>>
>>77276724
They just need to find gay dudes to be her friend
>>
Cant smoke weed for the next 2 months because I made a promise to someone I care about. Kinda thinking of getting drunk alone and going to a brothel tonight. I miss when video games and anime were enough to help me cope with loneliness
>>
>>77257861
>>77258489
>>77263233
I smoke weed daily, every couple of weeks to months I'll have other stuff Like Ketamin (Spray), kratom, 2c-b, acid, MDMA or shrooms.
I also went to therapy for 1.5 years. She was a fairly young therapist and just started her clinic and she didn't really have a problem with my drug use or try to talk me out of it. It's my decision after all and I seemed relatively responsible to her I guess + it probably helped that she's not a boomer. I also have a functioning social circle, stable career with relatively good income and take care of myself and my apartment despite my depression, so there was no argument for abstinence really. Probably depends on the drugs as well
>>
>>77276740
Bro my uncle is gay and let me tell you: their hate for straight women is REAL. In fact, many here on this board in particular would find it immensely amusing how frequently they talk about feeling relief for never, ever having to deal with women at all. Imagine, if you will
>women try to find shelter in gay bars and clubs from undesirable men
>women and Bachelorette parties ruin atmosphere
>gay men go to start new place
>straight women find it and start the cycle over
And that's not even to mention
>acting like being a gay man is trendy and cool and fun instead of being called a faggot your whole life and fearing what might happen upon discovery
>acting like gay men exist only for their entertainment
>adopting and repurposing language used by gay men for whatever purpose they find convenient instead of just using a new word
>acting like gay men exist only to protect women from straight men, of whom gay men are also frequently afraid too
>acting like gay men have an OBLIGATION to protect them from straight men
>shrieking and crying when gay men do not go out of their way to be batman for sad straight women
The girl from my post would likely do well with a gay friend but given my understanding of current gay culture (haven't flown out to see uncle in a few years and thats my only exposure), I do not think that relationship has been on the table for women for a long time. Really, since Will&Grace reruns stopped now that I think of it. Probably 2008 or so?
>>
File: 1699187707172342.png (15 KB, 614x614)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Bros what drug should I try next? So far, I've tried shrooms, LSD, thc edibles, and xanax. Out of all of them, I enjoyed LSD the most and edibles the least.
>>
>>77276858
>im going to start doing this one thing
>and instead do these two worse things
Don't
>>
>>77276905
>be SWIM
>he confesses to psychiatrist drug use every few months
>gets some weird drugs use disorder diagnosis
>may or may not have issues with drivers license now
>>
During the amnesic state sleepwalkers are in, many things can happen without their recollection. One thing that can happen is a sleep disorder called sexomnia
>>
>>77261353
you should boof the bonsai tree and then buy an ad
>>
File: IMG_20240426_114543.jpg (2.7 MB, 4000x3000)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB JPG
Friend gave me an Oz of shrooms for drinking with him the other day. Figure may as well trip sometime soon.
>>
>>77277127
Iv crystal meth
>>
>>77279261
Enjoy that. Wish I had a friend who would pay me in shrooms to go drinking with them
>>
>>77258545
Check out a Volcano vape if you can. I'm never going back to smoking.
>>
File: 1710039391418322.jpg (48 KB, 800x800)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>77279659
NTA, but volcanoes are hilariously overpriced. You can get similar stationary convection units for much cheaper. Arizer has some good options.

https://arizer.com/v-tower/
https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
https://arizer.com/xq2/
>>
>>77279739
Does it have a bag option as opposed to the hose/whip?
>>
I am going to smoke some weed and chill out for the rest of the evening
I start having intrusive thoughts about being jumped on by a giant or dipped in acid or chopped up a mexican cartel or beaten with a hammer again I will be very dissapointed
that is all
>>
File: 1700202540997631.png (605 KB, 896x522)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>>77279765
Yeah, XQ2 and Extreme-Q both have fan and bag.
>>
>>77279824
I know it's a fucking drugtuber but why the fuck does every single person in this community look like a complete slob?
Can't they just pretend to be classy and put on a shirt and a pair of chinos before they shoot a video?
>>
>>77279857
It's just weed/psychedelic people. The cocaine "community" are all well-dressed conservatives.
>>
How do I convince my doctor that meth is benign?
>>
I took kratom and freebase dam didn't realize to look psychonautwiki until now, how bad a combo we talking?
>>
>>77279905
Freebase of what? Cocaine?
>>
>>77274376
i used to get really shaky sometimes when doing high doses of kratom. one time I couldn't even stand up for more than a few seconds cause i was violently shaking lol
>>
>>77277332
Well, where I live, there's medical confidentiality, so that's not an issue. Worst thing that could happen is, a therapist tells me they don't take me as a patient as long as I take drugs or losing my driver's license bc I still had THC in my blood a day or two after smoking
>>
>>77279918
tf is that all about tho? am i near a seizure?
>>
>>77279928
>medical confidentiality
SWIM thought this as well apparently, but there's some exceptions in the shithole country where SWIM resides.
>>
>>77276550
I thought you were dead Terence
>>
>>77279824
For those prices I might try it out. We've had the volcano for about 2-3 years. It gets heavy use and we basically don't turn it off. The turn dial is frozen and will only turn to 6.5 -7.5 since that's the temps we keep using. So I might be in need of a new vape soon.
>>
>>77280016
Are you an angel?
>>
>>77280091
>We've
You and your polycule?
>>
>>77280097
i can b ur angel or demon
>>
>>77280127
One time I was tripping on acid i think a tab and a half and i was sitting at my desk and it felt like there was an angel standing behind me watching over me, like it was going to take care of me. It was a pretty comforting thought. My trip kind of went downhill though as it got later into the night, i turned off the lights in my room and couldn't really see much, and the crumpled up towel at the foot of my bed looked like a burned corpse in the fetal position. I didn't feel scared or anything it was like being in a nightmare but not feeling fear at the same time.
>>
>>77280107
Nope just a regular boring wife.
>>
File: 5hty567hyj.jpg (514 KB, 2016x2411)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>77280144
in hindsight do you think you should've taken only a single tab?
>>
>>77279916
Dxm. Well I'm not dead as they both are peaking right now so guess it was another boogeyman warning by psychowiki
>>
>>77280177
No i don't because after that trip i quit drinking for a long time
>>
File: IMG_3700_540x.jpg (25 KB, 540x540)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Getting a very tasty weed vape soon.
>>
Drinking alone is actually better than I thought ngl
>>
>>77280186
you are so very much welcome :')
>>
>>77280186
What about that trip made you stop drinking?
>>
>>77280289
I thought that the shriveled up corpse thing was me if I continued to drink in the way that i was. Alcohol had been causing a lot of problems for me at the time.
>>
Best drug to feel no shame?
>>
>>77280539
meth
alcohol
>>
I'm high on opioids right now and talked to my mom. she mentioned how my eyes look weird and told me that I don't look well in general. I told her I didn't get much sleep, but I don't know if she believed me.
does she know? how fucked am I?
>>
>>77280539
Any benzodiazepine. Alcohol works too, but might be too physically inebriating if you have something to tangibly do.
>>
>>77280680
Just stop worrying about it. Worst case scenario, you should stop consuming for a little while and get your shit together for a bit before you consume again. And make sure to plan for who will be around you next time you dose.
Your pupils will dilate closed a bit when on opioids, so they aren't too "weird" really.
>>
>>77280713
>get your shit together
I don't have any problems with drugs, I just don't want my family to know that I'm doing drugs
>And make sure to plan for who will be around you next time you dose.
yeah I'll definitely do that now that I know that opioids can make me look retarded, even if I don't feel that high
>Your pupils will dilate closed a bit when on opioids, so they aren't too "weird" really.
no I think she said this because I was really sedated already both physicaly and psychically
>>
>>77280828
Ah, Im in a similar boat then. I have to avoid dosing on the weekends because I have family who are home all day, but come Monday morning when everyone is gone and I'm alone with no responsibilities, I can enjoy.
>>
File: smuggling routes.gif (21 KB, 450x241)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>77274777
the heroin trade is fucking confusing, the official sources claimed American heroin came from Latin America. Apparently Colombia was the source of the #4 on the east coast, the official narrative is the cartels took over distribution and this led to synthetics taking over, when covid hit heroin became nearly impossible to find, and the heroin that was there was cut with utter shit. I'm not sure if Colombia actually sourced or was a relay point to refine Afghan heroin, or why secure distribution networks that ran for years were suddenly coopted and shifted. Heroin sourcing is weird, southeast Asia also produces but only seems to supply pacific markets in any sort of large capacity. This pic was obviously before synthetics became the norm but I wonder what the true origins and routes are, when glowies are involved things get complicated
>>
>>77271776
it means this guy is probably a former bartard who projects his issues on anyone that enjoys benzos
>>
File: heroin chan.png (1.84 MB, 1084x1328)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>77280680
how bad is your habit? Unfortunately people pick up on things, if you naturally isolate you can hide it pretty well but people know. Fentanyl use is near impossible to hide, it's easy to zero in on them in any situation and often they end up abandoning any semblance of normalcy. Try to clean up for a bit, eat healthy and exercise. Sleep is important too. If she has no direct evidence you'll be ok, make sure she doesn't have videos or pictures of you nodding or anything. The consequences of getting caught are devastating, family rarely knows the right thing to do. Been sent to too many programs sick because faggots wouldn't let me get well, it creates resentments
>>
tried ecstacy for the first time, I took a single pill about 6 hours ago. A Person I know was hyping it up alot cuz it's his favorite drug so when he got some again he gave me one to try

No cap I've felt nothing. I've used what i consider alot of different types of drugs so I have a sense for picking up on new different feelings when they are introduced for the first time but I felt nothing

Not sure what the amount of the pill was but any one here have some basic ecstasy stuff to share, like minimum amount to feel something, how long it takes to kick in and how long it lasts. What it feels like while peaking. I've tried stimulants and psychedelics so from what the guy said I thought it'd have a similar energetic feeling to those atleast but I feel totally sober

Nothing gained and nothing loss but kinda confused
>>
>>77281176
Do you take any anti-depressants? Maybe you need a higher dose. Or maybe the pills you bought are trash.
>>
File: 1641661026828.jpg (156 KB, 651x824)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Anyone try Al-Lad? Apparently I can get an analog of an analog 1cp al lad or something like that
>>
>>77281161
>how bad is your habit?
not bad at all, I do opioids once (occasionally twice) per week.
I don't have a problem with drugs, but I'm afraid that my mom could tell that I'm high
>>
>>77276652
>So Vyvanse is a form of chemically delayed-release form of dexteoamphetamine
Yes, and no. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) technically is an instant release drug. But your body metabolizes it very slowly and efficiently into dextroamphetamine. Lisdexamfetamine is also much more bioavailable than dextroamphetamine, so while it's technically "weaker", you might experience a stronger effect because the process of digestion doesn't actively destroy it like it does with pure dex.
>>
How hard is it to get an Adderall/Ritalin prescription in the US as a 25 year old male? I don't believe in ADD/ADHD but I fucking love stimulants and I'm sick of needing to abuse Benzedrex because that shit makes me gag and is only good for gooning.
>>
Blotters, gel tabs, vials, or pills which are generally the best quality trip?
>>
>>77281508
Should be pretty easy if you don't make it obvious you're drug seeking. You might have to "trial" non-stimulants first before your doctor will try stims. Any GP can diagnose you with ADHD and prescribe meds for it though.
>>
>>77281931
If they make me do the non-stimulant trial, should I tell them it isn't working or do I tell them it is working?
>>
File: rcmeme.jpg (97 KB, 828x675)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>3-HO-PCP and FXE on the way
Which should I try first?
>>
>>77282021
Just tell them it's not helping, I guess. You need to build trust with your doctor in a believable way. They give out stims pretty easily, but in the past few years there's been a bit of a clampdown on it, so they will be looking for signs of abuse or drug seeking. Be patient and play it smothly.

Also, take my advice with a grain of salt. I have a stim prescription, but I've had an ADHD diagnosis since childhood and I've tried all the meds multiple times, so at this point they just throw dexedrine at me. I haven't actually gone through the process of faking shit for drugs.
>>
File: 780.png (118 KB, 764x718)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>planning to get high with a girl who friendzoned me tomorrow
>>
>>77282125
Don't be creepy.
>>
>>77282021
If you're an adult good luck getting adderall or vyvanse. You have to find a doctor that truly doesn't give a shit and they are pretty rare.

I was 30 when I got a prescription to adderall because the doctor was going to jail anyways for sexual molestation of a coworker. I got like a years worth and I couldn't get any other doctor to continue the script.
>>
>>77282248
Doctors are fags
>>
>>77282248
>>77282388
It also really depends on your area. Not every state is the same. Don't give up that easily.
>>
Been drinking alcohol and doing coke for a few hours. Friend gave me some tramadol and thinking of taking half. Not drinking anymore but still doing coke and fapping. I feel fine but I dont want to die popping this will I be fine?
>>
CHS acting up again I have to quit for a bit. Sucks though, it combines with withdrawal in the morning and makes it so I am just throwing everything up in constant panic attacks. But vaping just makes it worse. It's always carts that do this I'm only getting flower from now on.
I have a question though does anyone know why quitting weed makes it unbearable to stare at any screens or words? I can hardly focus on typing this I just have to spend a few weeks staring at my ceiling.
>>
>>77283526
>it combines with withdrawal in the morning and makes it so I am just throwing everything up in constant panic attacks
I doubt this has anything to do with weed lol
>>
>>77283526
>I have a question though does anyone know why quitting weed makes it unbearable to stare at any screens or words?
It doesn't, you're just a spastic.
>>
>>77283568
It never happens when I'm not smoking, and goes away a few days after quitting.
>>
>>77283584
then just stop smoking weed. try edibles, or quit altogether. weed isn't that great anyway, after your tolerance builds you don't even really get high anymore, it just turns you into a mindless burnout.
>>
>>77283598
That's definitely the smart choice to make.
>>
>>77283526
carts make me sick too, just pushes tolerance way too high. Get a desk vape for flower I never had any problems chuffing like a train 24/7 after that.
>>
>>77283298

Help bros
>>
>>77283665
You being worried about it is bound to ruin the high no matter how dangerous it is (it is extremely dangerous). Id save it for later.
>>
>>77283665
you'll probably be fine, but no one can promise you that.
>>
File: 1643576211426.jpg (690 KB, 2048x1638)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>77283665
Per psychonaut wiki
"Cocaine - Stimulants facilitate the activity of the monoamine neurotransmitters, i.e., dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin, in the central (CNS) and peripheral nervous systems. Because Tramadol has SNRI activity and it also has slight serotonin releasing properties, mixing these two drugs may cause serotonin syndrome."

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Tramadol

Save it for later, if you've already done you're probably fine just let the cocaine wear off.
>>
>>77283685
>>77283689
>>77283939

I see, was trying to go for a mini speedball and Ive mixed supposedly lethal combos before taking in to consideration the dosage but probably not worth the risk of death. Oh well
>>
>>77282125
fuck that sounds terrible

As much as I hate getting high alone like a loser that fucking sounds like a nightmare. At that point you should just do kratom in the privacy of your home and watch a movie or something
>>
>>77284078
There's a shop that sells kratom right next to my house is it worth trying? It's just mini opioids right?
>>
File: 1669581756790858.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>77284078
best case scenario there's some fun sexual tension but yeah worst case it's miserable and I feel like a cuck. not like I have anything better to do with my time though so it's worth a try I suppose
>>
>>77284371
I wouldn't try pushing sexual tension or you'll just come off as the guy who just wants sex for weed. Really you should just tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>77284371
she's not gonna fuck you bro, don't be a pushy weirdo.
>>
im already tachycardic and I want another line
im not even doing anything and I still want another line
should I just finish the baggy to be done with it?
>>
>>77259115
Basically you're rolling the dice every time
One bad trip can spoil this forever for you.
Just remember set and setting. Don't take it when you are in a bad mood.
>>
>>77279904
Smoke a shitload of meth and explain the biochemistry of meth-life optimization, I'd imagine. Just be sure never to let him get a word in edgewise and you should be solid.
>>
>>77281176

Pretty weird. Considering stims worked I'd say your pills are bunk.
>>
>>77284371
how can you tell she friendzoned you?
>>
Does someone know of any bad Buprenorphine-methamphetamine interactions? Like arms completely cramped bad?
>>
Can anyone help me with my llife? I'm 35 and have been a neet for the past 4years. How do I get back into the workforce with little experience?
>>
>>77285762
Get a call center job.
>>
>>77285579
there is not, do you iv the meth? you probably just had a mini seizure from the meth.
>>
what would happen if i consciously just stopped breathing on heroin, would i never feel the need to breath in and then pass out and die?
>>
What's the best non over the counter non prescription drugs I can buy at a chemist for the drug feel? I have no friends and am to stupid to get anything other then regular chemist stuff.
>>
>>77286477
Dxm syrup or depending on your country a cold water extraction codeine wash.
>>
>>77285762
Taking meth orally in small to medium doses saved my life. Had 0 social anxiety, cured my depression, was smarter, quicker, able to work harder and faster, make more money, organised my life, easily quit video games, got girls, kept thin.
However, this is a beast that must be tamed, not many can do it. If you cant control it your life will be ruined.
>>
>>77285852
I didn't IV it. I snorted it. Couple of hours later I start getting nauseous, vomiting, hands completely cramped, hyperventillating, Can't speak because tongue cramped. In the ER they found a small amount of Buprenorphine in my urine together with the meth. Now I definitely didn't take bup so it must've been cut into the meth for some reason. I was wondering if that caused this weird reaction. My pulse was 115 so high but not as high as a lot of meth users get while still feeling great.
>>
can one time psychedelic trips help with delusional thinking?
i know i dont have schizophrenia, it's just that my mind constantly gives me paranoias and twisted premonitions
>>
>>77286797
it literally just sounds like a stim overdose my guy
>>
sobriety is hell simply because m sleep gets all fucked up.
>harder to wake up
>wake up tired and spend hours being moody and slow
>when evening and night comes dead awake and energized
>doctors think i refused help because i refused to take fucking antipsychotics for this
fucking shit is what it is. of course depressants in the evening helps but one thing i never expected was that stims in the morning also helped me sleep at night.
i cant live like this.
>>
>>77280680
Same, was talking with my mom while on/coming down from heroin. She just thinks I have a flu or something I hope
>>
>>77259115
Retard you need to wait 6 months and take bigger doses. Also when your an adult psy is less crazy
>>
>>77260177
Just buy big ass bag of shrooms then start eating them. Remember kid: never weigh the dose
>>
>>77264596
Lol I married my high school gf and got my dream job. Sucks to suck
>>
>>77274075
I took way too much adderall during my PhD and it took over a year for energy levels to return to normal. I hated adderall tho
>>
>>77271776
>>77281062
It was flowering language for
>it makes you a fucking retard
Bummer you couldn't figure that out twixt the two of you but thanks for verifying it for everyone lurking.
>>
i fucking love tramadol.
been doing tramadol for years and its always pleasant

right now i took 150mg and a 0.5 alprazolam
its pure bliss
>>
>>77272612
anyone who hates on tramadol has no idea what they are talking about.
>>77283298
save it for the comedown from coke. its gonna help a lot ive been there
>>
>>77288348
>>it makes you a fucking retard
Source?
>>
File: 1673795378886896.png (91 KB, 768x768)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Anyone else getting sick of doing drugs? I just want to be loved and have genuine human connection; I'm so sick of being a druggy loser.
>>
>>77272605
pls post more pics of your cat here
>>917519237
>>
>>77288482
I'm in love with Marry Jane
>>
>>77288482
nah humanity is overrated, I do crave intellectual stimulation but it's easier to do drugs than to try and relate. It's exhausting trying to put on social masks just to end up in the same place time and time again, I'm lonely and picky and those two don't mix well
>>
>>77288482
Drugs are, for some people, the only way to get human connection
For me, they're a way to get out of my social circle. Acid helps you get a different, non-normie perspective
>>
i could swear meth flu is real.
I always get a runny nose after doing any kind of amphetamines
>>
>>77282021
Doctors are arrogant but also aware of lots of types of medical problems so here is how you handle that:
Everything they try to give you always works but the side effects "are too bad/restrictive for your life" for that particular medication to be effective. If you say things don't work, the doctor will change directions with a new diagnosis. This is both so they can feel they are correct and that they have experience with 99% being retarded at self reporting symptoms
The side effect thing tells them they're on the right diagnostic track but have not yet found the right medication.
t. Premedfag
>>
>>77289148
Solid advice, thank you premed anon
>>
>>77288482
I like psy drugs with my friends. Stop doing ron Ron
>>
i took 100mg of pregab? can i mix some ketty with it? is it not gonna make the experience worse. im going to the cinema btw
>>
bros how was your experience with 4-ho-dipt and what was the dosage and ROA?
>>
>>77271102

what should be the 4-ho-dipt dosage and ROA for a somewhat experienced tripper? I don't want an underwhelming experience and have only 100mg with me.
>>
what helps with anxiety
>>
File: 1699181857922671.jpg (89 KB, 680x680)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>77289487
Your best bet long term would be CBD if avaiable
Mostly anyhing that helps with anxiety will make your anxiety worse when your not using it (it's called rebound anxiety). Benzos, alcohol, phenibut,lyrica,etc all act on the GABA recptors and if you use them long enough the withdrawls will kill you. Your best bet is to treat the cause of anxeity ie low testorone, mentaility with CBT, drug withdraws etc,
I know you might have heard this before and is sounds like gym bro speak but getting active by lifting weights and creatine has also been shown to alevitate signs of depression and anxiety
>>
>>77289596
Thanks chad ill look into cbd, I somehow completely forgot about that stuff
I got the anxiety from abusing alcohol for 1-2 years I wasnt even a daily or daydrinker its so dumb
L-theanine is cool but sometimes its not enough
>>
>>77289411
answer is yes, 100mg pregab is barely anything. do u even feel it?
>>
>>77289282
Absolutely, man. I see this asked a lot but never really felt compelled to give the actual explanation until now. The last bit is:
At your follow up appointment after getting the script, don't dick ride but absolutely do thank them for solving this problem you've been struggling with by being so smart and special or some such. You are now very likely their favorite patient as well.
>>
Opiates are great until you run out. Then you have to deal with the consequences of your escapism.

Fucking life man.
>>
>>77289487
There are two choices and judging anyone for choosing either one is retarded
>a Jungian approach to learning to live. One benefit here is that you can go on to enjoy many drugs with a clear mind
>benzodiazepines are THE answer. Some drugs help with anxiety if it's an uncomfortable undercurrent like weed, stims, or gabapenton. Unfortunately if it is extremely severe, options like that carry the risk of increasing severity and benzos will be your ambrosia
I guess this is the fun part about drugs, right? They effect everyone differently as it is. If you need comfort, explore and enjoy any time where things feel "right" to you. Any sense of shame for introducing a certain type of molecule to your body to change your state of mind is misplaced so just try to live and be you any way you can find, anon. Life is too short to dismiss anything that helps.
>>
>>77290095
>>benzodiazepines are THE answer
NTA, but I take an SSRI for anxiety and it works fine. I'm much better off now than I was when I was addicted to benzos for half a decade.
>>
>>77287428
uhh that's not that a stim overdose looks like.

>>77288101
Good job rejecting the antipsychotics. And yeah stims in the morning would also help. Probably want to take them as soon as you wake up
>>
>>77288353

making my purchase of tramadol and alprazolam
my dealer also had 30 count 75mg pregabalin for the same price as 10x 0.5mg alprazolam
now for a debate: which would y'all buy and why?
>>
>>77288236
which drugs are you using / taking?
>>
>>77289487
Amphetamine will make you more brazen, social and outgoing.
>>
>>77290095
too scared of rebound anxiety and compulsive redosing
>>
File: 1714235979076.jpg (34 KB, 300x371)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>77290147
That's an extremely good point which I left out! I typed that all put from the perspective that anon wanted a narcotic escape. The are many, many options for less mentally disruptive medications and these are silly to ignore if your intention is long term improvement. Some people just need a hit of happiness for a while, too, after suffering for so long before they can start to heal. It's like they need to be sure that comfort is even real in a meaningful sense before they can allow themselves to pursue it. That must be very difficult but if it is the case, I want them to have that comfort.
>>
>>77290150
vomiting? cramping? hyperventilating?

when I've done to big of a coke shot this is what i get plus among other things but yeah
>>
in the honeymoon phase of meth, how damaging is it to skip a night's sleep on some nights? going from the morning to the next day's evening to sleep
>>
>>77290418
skipping sleep on stims is always a bad idea and will lower the threshold for neurotoxicity. one night here and there probably won't do much in the grand scheme of things, but it should be avoided if you can help it.
>>
I have 4 doses left for the next two weeks. Do I take them all now or space them out.
>>
>>77290192
one of the biggest side effects of amphetamines IS anxiety.

If you have anxiety issues then benzos are you go to. Though they personally don't work for me. Opiates are what make me super chill.
>>
>>77290813
doses of what
>>
>>77290821
Im a craxy anxious person and addys make me feel comfy and less anxious on the daily. But I take 10mg. I always wonder how much people take when they say amphs make them wired or tired.
>>
>>77291099
10mg is a fairly low dose. I get an effect from 10mg of dexedrine SR, but it's subtle. I usually take 20mg at a time for ADHD. 40mg if I want to buzz.

I do get some anxiety, but it's a different kind of anxiety. It doesn't paralyze me like my normal anxiety. It's a confident, "get shit done now" anxiety.
>>
>>77291131
>get an effect from 10mg of dexedrine SR, but it's subtle

Chill feeling or energized? Ive taken at most 20mg and its pretty chill but I understand wym by buzz. Addys make me want to stay sitting but some people say they feel the opposite, and I suspect its just a dosage thing.
>>
>>77291208
10mg is definitely a slight chill feeling, yeah. Not like benzo chill, but chill in a way where I can easily collect all my thoughts. I'm scatterbrained as fuck normally, which I suppose is the ADHD.
>>
will i die if i snort coke while i'm on amphetamines?
>>
>>77291333
Just don't do too much. As with any drug use, the motto should be "Start low and go slow".
They are both stimulants so they add onto each other, take it easy.
>>
>>77290408
some sites I googled say common signs of cocaine overdose are:
elevated heart rate
elevated blood pressure
chest pain
hyperthermia
agitation, restlessness, paranoia, hallucinations
seizures

I didn't have many of these
>>
>>77291131
>40mg if I want to buzz.
How much if you want to get really euphoric? And is that even possible?
>>
>>77291679
I don't get really euphoric from amphetamines anymore, but 40mg got me pretty damn euphoric back when I started taking it.
>>
File: 1714245508122.jpg (50 KB, 828x508)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>77291333
The difference between pleasure, medicine, and poison is always in the dose
>>
I fucking hate being sober at night
>>
>>77291830
just go to sleeep
>>
>>77280539
I've confessed so much shit while drunk, they could use that shit to interrogate people and it'd work every time.
>>
File: page225.jpg (72 KB, 750x400)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>77290147
glowie detected, SSRIs are the end result of mkultra. Not to mention how many beneficial and fun drugs they dull/make dangerous. I wouldn't touch an SSRI if you paid me, imagine taking a drug you have to get physically dependent to before you even notice effects. Behind every mass shooter is an anti depressant
>>
>>77288482
>>77288482
Drugs for me are not the illness but the treatment to living in a society in which you need to get a fucking job lmao.
>>
>>77292181
truth serum is just a barbiturate, anxiolytic drugs are great for getting people to open up. I'd imagine that giving some particularly euphoric barbs/benzos and the right interrogator could easily extract info from most people, after the stress of interrogation a soft approach and drugs could really get them to crack
>>
>>77290418
skipping sleep is worse than the meth itself, people underestimate how fucking awful for the brain that shit is
>>
>>77292296
most drug "treatment" involves viewing drugs as the illness, it really is pointless and clearly designed by people who don't know shit about drugs. The amount of misinfo spread by "professionals" is astounding, and since you're an addict druggie you are never given any benefit of the doubt. It also results in people who quit drugs and end up miserable fucks with worse habits
>>
>eat half a shroom edible
>literally nothing is happening
It's been like 30 minutes did I get sold bunk shit? I'm about to eat the other half
>>
>>77292372
read my post again, please
>>
I want to find a cute meth girl and get spun, I never smoked it and I'm kinda curious. Is ice actually cut with fentanyl? It seems hard to put a powder drug into a crystal shard, plus paradoxical effects. I'd try IV but I swore off the needle, is the meth rush better than the coke rush?
>>
>>77292266
>SSRIs are the end result of mkultra.
Meds.
>Not to mention how many beneficial and fun drugs they dull/make dangerous.
I still get a significant effect from LSD and mushrooms. MDMA is completely negated, though, it's like taking nothing. I'm not too torn up about that, though. Normal amphetamines work great.
>imagine taking a drug you have to get physically dependent to before you even notice effects.
I've discontinued it a couple times and the withdrawal was so mild it genuinely made me laugh. I'm convinced people with "physical dependencies" on SSRIs are just enormous pussies. Quitting benzos was outrageously harder.
>Behind every mass shooter is an anti depressant
The more important correlation is that every mass shooter is mentally ill. Therefore, they're more likely to be taking medication for their mental illness. Millions upon millions of people take SSRIs without shooting up schools.

tl;dr: You're a low IQ schizo.
>>
>>77292372
I was agreeing with you in my own verbose manner, it's really all a scam to milk money out of bullshit treatment designed to fail. The entire south florida scene was a bunch of trafficking and insurance fuckery, truth is most people quit drugs when they find something worth quitting
>>
File: 1697435744524811.png (359 KB, 551x1064)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>77292296
>the treatment to living in a society in which you need to get a fucking job lmao.
There's no such thing as a society where you don't have to get a job. Be happy you were born in the 21st century where you can work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week instead of 18h7d.
>>
>>77292471
I'd rather be a hunter gatherer that gets mauled by a prehistoric super-predator before the age of 35
>>
>>77292483
It's easy to say that now, but honestly hunting/gathering fuckin sucks.
>>
File: jesus loves dinosaurs.jpg (543 KB, 1153x1149)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>77292471
>Be happy you were born in the 21st century where you can work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week instead of 18h7d.
yes, be happy you were born a cog in a post industrial shithole where communication methods outpaced evolution, now keep earning those shekels and fill your pod with funkos!
>>77292483
based and anprimpilled, I trust nature over any human. At least predators are predictable
>>
>>77292542
>yes, be happy you were born a cog in a post industrial shithole where communication methods outpaced evolution, now keep earning those shekels and fill your pod with funkos!
Unironically yes. You're so pampered you don't even know how good you have it.
>>
>>77292542
I fucking hate drug users like you, you're the reason the rest of us get treated like deviants if it ever comes out that we even smoked weed, no matter what our salaries are or how well we're doing for ourselves.
>>
>>77292266
>wouldn't touch an ssri if you paid me
Wise.
Psychiatrists fed me SSRIs and SNRIs since I was thirteen. I did not know better and was not informed about side effects. I was only able to quit venlafaxine when I was 27 (terrible withdrawals, never do SNRIs guys).
What I got from all this? Severely damaged sexual and emotional development and permanent sleep issues. I would not be surprised if SSRIs are one of the main reasons why people are having less romantical relationships and less sex (and thus less kids) these days.
>>
>>77269058
Weed is a drug, faggot.
>>
>>77292558
material comforts don't bring happiness, I'm not going to act all grateful for a life I was thrust into with no input. Best we can do is make the best of it an entertain ourselves, drugs are a wonderful way to do so
>>77292596
the reason we get treated like deviants is because retard normies know nothing about drugs and assume all drug users are wooks and junkies. I personally don't give a flying fuck, the opinions of non drug users should be discarded and mocked
>>
>>77292707
>material comforts don't bring happiness
Only people so poor that the dealer won't even let them test drive a Porsche 911 Turbo S have ever said this.
>>
>>77292453
>MDMA is completely negated, though, it's like taking nothing. I'm not too torn up about that, though. Normal amphetamines work great.

I'll take serotonin syndrome for 6 gorillion!
>>
>>77292621
It sucks that you had this experience, and I know when you spend 5 hours a day on /r/Antipsychiatry talking to hypochondriacs you can internalize some awful ideas about them, but most people don't have anywhere near these kinds of struggles with SSRIs. They're some of the safest drugs a doctor can prescribe, and have a much lower side effect profile than older anti-depressants.
>>
>>77292751
Serotonin syndrome is actually pretty rare, no matter what drugs you take. My pharmacist who has been selling drugs for 40 years told me he's only ever seen it once.

Now, MAOI interactions, that's a different beast.
>>
>>77292717
Flashy things are for niggers and upjumped poors, real money lives like paupers because they don't need to constantly signal how not poor they are. Imagine placing a dollar value on your time, only a true poor would sell something which should be priceless
>>
>>77292836
>real money lives like paupers because they don't need to constantly signal how not poor they are.
No rich person has ever said these. Even egotistically modest rich people are living very comfortable lives that wouldn't have been possible >200 years ago without being a literal king.
>>
>>77292889
>No rich person has ever said these
this*
>>
>>77292836
>Flashy things are for niggers and upjumped poors, real money lives like paupers
Ah yes, the WASP mindset. Yes, the aristocratic mindset has been temporarily degraded by the current WASP mindset of "even if I'm smarter and richer and better than everyone, it's so gauche to just SAY that." But don't worry, it won't last for long.
>>
>>77292949
>discord
why do you fags still use discord? I can understand using it to associate with your normie friends, but why would you post your discord server on a chan board instead of Session or XMPP or some shit?
>>
>>77292889
>>77292948
I just know too many people chase money and don't even get to spend it, better to accept a position in the middle and make do. Value is subjective, if you can find what people truly value money can be surprisingly easy to come by. Knowing how to survive beats money any day, if you found yourself stranded in the middle of nowhere your bank account size won't help at all
>>
>>77292621
venlafaxine(effexor) is the worst one you can get on. I was on them for years and I stopped taking them about 7 months ago and felt severe withdrawals for 4 of those months. Dizziness, insomnia, vomiting, nausea, and something I can only describe as brain zaps. Like electricity shooting through my head. It was terrible. I still get brain zaps every now and then.

Zoloft is pretty harmless as an SSRI though. You won't feel any withdrawals from that. They actually work for 30% of people but for the other 70% they do absolutely nothing. They are incredibly ineffective.

The only thing that cured my depression is opiates. I've been taking them for 16 years and they work great. I only take 20mg a day so I'm not overdoing it. One at 9am and one at 2pm. They greatly improve my mood and let me function like a normal person. Adderall does the same thing. They are both miracle drugs to me.
>>
>>77293094
>Adderall does the same thing. They are both miracle drugs to me.
Why adderall specifically?

Adderall is a confusing drug to me. I took adderall for about a week before, but I don't remember what it felt like, just that it gave me anxiety. I ended up going on dexedrine SR for ADHD, and I know dextroamphetamine is one of the ingredients in adderall, but what does the levoamphetamine do that dextroamphetamine can't do by itself? Dexedrine SR gives me virtually no anxiety.
>>
>>77257328
the weather is great
will smoke another joint after a nap
and go for another weed walk by the river
>>
>>77293167
It's the dopomine boost. I have a feeling my brain just doesn't naturally produce enough dopamine which makes me incredibly depressed and worthless. I've done extreme sports like sky diving and going down mountains in dirt bikes but I feel no adrenaline or endorphins either. My mood is always shit and I'm constantly bored by everything, even when I was falling from the sky.

I also can't focus on shit. But when I'm on opiates or effexor I'm in a great mood and can get a shit ton of work done.

The only difference between adderall and opiates that I feel is I get really sweaty on adderall. It's really gross.
>>
>>77293203
I wish I had weed. I have some hash oil, but nothing to smoke it with. Weed is legal here so I could just go buy some, but the dispensaries are all too far away and I don't have a vehicle. Fuck sakes.

Considering going to the corner store to buy some tobacco and papers just so I have something to drop my hash oil into.
>>77293215
Yeah, I get that, dopamine makes brain feel good. But why adderall specifically, and not dexedrine or vyvanse?
>>
>>77293094
it's fucked that drugs that actually work are so hard to get but they'll throw these shit drugs at you like candy. It's fucked that something as subjective as mental health treatment involves dealing with pompous doctors who in turn answer to government agencies and pharma companies. In this day and age the drug information is readily available, I don't see why we need doctors to gatekeep and push sketchy pills on us that rarely work
>>
>>77293240
because both of the active ingredients in adderall boost dopamine. dexedrine is just the just dextroamphetamine (vyvanse is a run around to dexamphetamine so it's not as potent) while adderall is both dextroamphetamine and amphetamine.

I'm sure the others would work as well but adderall contains 2 active ingredients rather than just the one so it's probably more potent.
>>
>>77293274
I've been pushed a lot of worthless drugs for depression and none of them have worked. I've probably tried a dozen or so before giving up and doing my own research. Like 16 years ago I read about suboxone(aka opiates) used to treat depression and they had great results so I said fuck it and bought some online.

Suboxone would probably be better for patients because it has a limit to how high it gets you so it's less abused. I mean it's just buprenorphine which does get you high and is used recreationally a lot but it's not nearly as strong as hydrocodone, oxy, or fent and it has an upper limit.

I also believe people can be smart enough to treat themselves. Google has all the information you could possibly need and anti-depressants are notoriously ineffective.
>>
>>77293274
>it's fucked that drugs that actually work are so hard to get but they'll throw these shit drugs at you like candy.
I mean, the reasoning is simple. Opiates and amphetamines turn people into junkies. It doesn't matter if they won't turn *you* into a junkie; the doctor has no way of knowing that, so they prescribe medications that have a 0% risk of turning you into a junkie. There's also very little data that would suggest opiates and amphetamines are capable of treating depression, without an underlying condition (pain, ADHD) causing the depression in the first place.
>>77293303
>I'm sure the others would work as well but adderall contains 2 active ingredients rather than just the one so it's probably more potent.
I'm not so sure about that. Dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine are both isolates of racemic amphetamine (originally sold as benzedrine). When the racemic compound was divided, people quickly discovered that dextroamphetamine had the stronger central nervous system effect, while levoamphetamine has greater cardiovascular and peripheral effects like bronchial dilation. I've read that dextroamphetamine produces 3-4x stronger CNS stimulation than levoamphetamine. So one would think a 10mg dexedrine would be a more potent CNS stimulant than adderall, which is 3:1 dex to levo.
>>
>>77293460
>So one would think a 10mg dexedrine would be a more potent CNS stimulant than adderall
than a 10mg adderall*
>>
>>77293479
well if I ever get the chance to try dexedrine then I will. I've never seen it sold anywhere though and I was given a script for adderall a long time ago which is where I got my experience from it.
>>
>>77293495
I never saw the point in adderall at all, personally. I don't remember anything about when I took adderall other than the anxiety, so I feel that the levo probably just increases the bad parts of stimulation without any of the good parts, at least in my experience. I'd be interested in trying it again, though, just to see. It's been years now.
>>
>>77293536
That said, I think levoamphetamine would be a killer performance enhancer for athletes. All that extra oxygen to the muscles, etc. I know athletes loved taking benzedrine back in the 30s.
>>
File: coke.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>77257328
is this good coke?,
>>
>>77293639
It looks ok, but how the fuck are we supposed to tell from eyeballing a line
>>
>>77293639
looks like white powder to me
>>
>>77293460
>Opiates and amphetamines turn people into junkies
Those who can use responsibly/not be morons shouldn't have to suffer because others are too stupid. The information is out there, safe supply would at least ensure people don't get laced and mislabeled drugs of varying quality. Some depression can't be treated, should we not just let people take what works to get by day to day? Ironically prohibition has made opiates more dangerous than the actual drug, safe pure drugs administered right cause little actual harm to the body, and tapers can be painless if done right
>>
>>77292374
What's the dosage of the edible? Are you on an empty stomach? How much do you weigh? You're not giving us much to work with.
>>
>>77293669
>>77293681
It seems like it's good cocaine, I tried it and it's strong asf, I think I've only been doing cocaine that they cut it up and make it rock again. lmao
>>
File: NMAH-AHB2012q12759.jpg (429 KB, 1200x1806)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>77293639
this is good coke, that looks like a line of indiscernable powder

>now I want Pemberton recipe original coke
>>
>>77293687
The DEA rescheduled opiates in 2013 which made them considerably harder to get. So all the sellers couldn't get them and presses started showing up even on the best known and trusted vendors. Back then the presses were all methadone and were incredibly weak. They were just enough to try to fool people from making their withdrawals less shitty but if you looked closely at the pills you could tell they were presses.

Then fent showed up and now everything is fent. And since people are retarded they don't know how to blend the shit properly and you end up with hot pills that will literally kill you. The DEA's decisions are literally killing people.
>>
>>77293731
Did you get it on the DNM? Street cocaine is usually cut to shit, you're lucky if it is 60%. DNM sources offer much higher odds of proper coke (90%+).
>>
>>77293761
>Did you get it on the DNM?
nah I live in Chile which is the cocaine route, but here the fuckers still cut the coke and make it again rock, this coke it's greasy.
>>
>>77293811
>here the fuckers still cut the coke and make it again rock, this coke it's greasy.
Oh, yeah, that's definitely a thing in NA too. Thank fuck we live in the golden age of ordering drugs online, buying shit from abject losers all the time wears you thin. At least DNM vendors have something to lose.
>>
>>77293835
well I finally get a good dealer, but I told him that if he brings me hard rock coke I won't buy him anymore
>>
>>77293687
>Those who can use responsibly/not be morons shouldn't have to suffer because others are too stupid.
I agree with this, but you can't really blame the doctors for it, at least not most of them. It's unreasonable to expect them to risk criminal charges + losing their license over some bizarre libertarian drug user philanthropy. If you want change to happen, you need to fix the laws - or better: fix the junkie problem.
>>
>>77293835
>>77293863
Here they are shameless, they have a technique that I have been observing, it is that the first purchase they always bring you this good coke afterwards, it is always coca turned into rock lmao. sorry im high
>>
File: 1711696184263128.png (383 KB, 960x800)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>77292596
>Put effort into the Boomer system
>Get paid a fraction of what grandparents would have in buying power
>This amount is indeed more than peers
>Attempt to lord participation in a failed system over others
>Actually believe you are superior by denying everything wrong.
In other words
>stay completely still to justify unmoving worldview
>the world still moves
>someday, it will grow beyond you and become inaccessible to you
>>
>>77293753
>Then fent showed up and now everything is fent.
I know people who order boatloads of opioids on the DNM. They test it all for fent, and very little of it ever turns up positive. Just gotta find the right plugs, I guess.
>>
>>77293945
The problem you have with the "system" isn't capitalism, it's niggers.
>>
>>77293460
>>77293479
You are absolutely correct. The medical issue is that dexamphetamine is extremely powerful but give some people very miserable comedowns. To attempt to mitigate this and smooth out end-of-day medicine experience, levoamphetamine is added due to its relatively insignificant effect and longer half life. In case anyone here cares anymore but also for the archive.
>>
>>77294084
This makes sense, thanks for the explanation. My comedown from dexedrine is always super chill, so I don't have that problem personally.
>>
>>77294100
Weirdly, though, the reason I stopped taking adderall was because it gave me anxiety. I don't remember anything remarkable about the comedown, but I remember the primary effect making me anxious in a way that dexedrine doesn't.
>>
>>77293900
the current way things are going isn't sustainable, the current system is too lethal. I think glowies keep DNMS solely because to shut all avenues would lead to even more death, they have to let SOME safe supply in and street networks are too unreliable. Eventually I think either some system similar to alcohol regulation or informed consent is gonna be needed for psychoactive drugs. Doctors are also woefully ignorant, it's just finally being realized you can't let addicts go cold turkey, it's too dangerous even with opioids not to mention benzos and booze yet some doctors will refuse controlled substances under any circumstance
>>
>>77294190
>the current way things are going isn't sustainable, the current system is too lethal.
I personally think the fentanyl crisis will be the final straw before decriminalization starts being presented by politicians as a viable solution to toxic drug supplies. It won't happen for a number of years, but I'd say within a decade we'll start seeing an enormous push for decriminalization in the mainstream. And legal safe-supplies won't be long to follow.
>>
>>77294190
Oh yeah, and the "glowies" (I hate using that retard term) have been allowing drugs into USA since the 80s. That's not anything new. DNMs are just cartel subsidiaries, and cartel has long been in cooperation with the CIA to deliver drugs to inner cities and rural shitholes.
>>
>>77294243
what we need is a push to defund the DEA, they're absolutely useless and the main reason we're trapped in this mess at this point. Without their bullshit scheduling and lording over doctors drugs can at least be a medical issue, ultimately it's a cognitive liberty issue but every prohibitionist push has made things worse, and now the ingredients in street dope only get worse
>>
File: 1714088083652754.jpg (37 KB, 886x892)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>get high of cannabis
>lay in bed
>imagine some fibers oy my focus go taunt then unravel
>thought turn to analyzing my brain and personality
>go from compulsively reflecting on weird maths problems to testing my short term memory to scenarios which I intrinsically knew represented various aspects of my personality to thinking about the nuances of my thinking process, all while trying to think about how I can improve thought and reactions to various stimuli
>eventually get bothered by this so try to stop thinking about this, I can't
>eventually discover something really bad and feel it consuming my focus before I can try improving it
>feel dazed and anxious, but otherwise normal for a bit
>snap out of it a bit
>it sets in again a few mins later
>sometimes it tries taking over my mind
>get a stronger feeling each time that it's a person

is this headspace normal? feels a bit intense for cannabis...
>>
>>77294457
you probably got haunted weed
>>
>>77293761
>DNM sources offer much higher odds of proper coke (90%+).
Lol.
>>
>>77293811
fellow chilean! yeah that looks like some good product
how much did you pay?
>>
>>77294525
10.000 CLP, he also sells 0.5g for 5,000 ClP
>>
>>77294434
Yeah, I think treatment should be between the doctor and the patient, and the state should have very little influence on that relationship beyond obvious malpractice protections.

And no, I don't think giving trannies surgery and hormones contitutes malpractice. There's at least as much evidence supporting trannyism as there is for using opioids to treat depression.
>>
>>77294473
On average, yeah. Test it, by all means, but I've never had bad coke from the DNM. Vet your vendors.
>>
>>77294641
>Test it, by all means
Have you? Everything is cut. Just because it's better than stuff you can get on the street doesn't mean that it's good. It's just less shit.
>>
>>77294725
I mean yea, it's cut with some filler to make it 93% or whatever instead of 100%, but when you consider where coke comes from you tend to be accepting of marginally less than perfect. 60%, is an unacceptable ratio, though, and that's the level of coke (or worse) that you're getting on the street unless you have a rock solid hookup.
>>
My entire apartment smells like poppy pods. It's a very distinct odor and I need to get rid of it. The windows are still closed since winter so that's probably why. Time to open em up.
>>
File: another win.png (3.91 MB, 2152x1394)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>lsd finally coming in a few days
finally
ive been to get it for a long while but kept fucking up for various reasons
gonna watch some old black and white movies and try to forget im a friendless virgin loser
should i start with one tab or two? they're 150 ug each. I've done shrooms before, with the most being 3.7 grams which fucked me up a little more than I'd like (but that was my first time ever doing psychs do be fair)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIw14TwJvZc
>>
Whatever happened to the one guy in these threads who was worried about his package taking too long in customs? Did he ever get his shit?
>>
>>77294885
I had something fail customs once. Never even got a letter. The tracking just forever said "processed through customs". Usually if you get a seizure they send you a letter asking if you want to contest it but I got nothing.

Was only $50 but it still sucked.
>>
Is there a drug with similar bodily euphoria like mdma?
>>
>>77294621
yea 10,000 es lo de siempre
>>
>>77294621
do you use tramadol? its 3.500 for a 20ml bottle
100mg in 1 ml
>>
>>77294885
the first order's still stuck, so i went ahead and ordered another one that cleared much faster and is gonna be arriving soon
i made this post >>77294885
ill wait the 45 days customs is legally allowed to take and then ask the vendor for a refund if it still hasn't moved by then
>>
>>77295091
>i made this post
did you tag the wrong one? lol. glad you didn't get V& at least. keep er goin
>>
>>77295120
lol, i meant to tag the one above it >>77294849
thanks anon, means a lot :)
>>
>>77295024
Yeah i sometime mix it, is likea psudo speedball, but the best mix for me its pregabalin and coke.
>>
>>77295091
>>77295188
Also you have got to have the biggest balls in the thread right now. Ordering another international package while a potentially compromised one is still in the wild is some truly daring shit.

Please consider making domestic orders from now on. You've even got me worried for you.
>>
File: 1690892962027230.jpg (95 KB, 1024x894)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>77292453
>MDMA is completely negated, though, it's like taking nothing.
So this isn't entirely true. I ate a fat shard tonight and I can feel the roll coming on. It's not like it was when I first started taking MDMA as a younger lad, but the magic was already gone long before I ever took an SSRI. Life is as it is right now, and tonight it's looking to be extra comfy.
>>
>>77294849
>do lsd to try to forget im a friendless virgin loser
anon...
>>
Finally ready to take two tabs of acid tomorrow morning. Also got some whippets cuz whippets + tripping is godly combo. Ive done 4-5g of shrooms b4 but not more than 1 tab of acid, will I be able to sleep and show up to work all fine the next day?
>>
>>77295933
Are you experienced with tripping? Idk what whippets do cuz it always seemed like trailer trash shit, but LSD will last the whole day, and probably make it hard to sleep. If you take it early enough in the day you'll probably be fine, though.
>>
>>77295933
Do you have a benzo or z-drug to take near the end if your struggling to sleep? Even an anti-histamine will probably help.
>>
>>77295933
it depends on the person but you might not be able to sleep until after 12 hours or so
>>
>>77295933
Sleep?
No..
>>
>>77296016
Whippets are trash on its own but on psychs its pretty awesome
>>
>>77295933
Ya mate just make sure to drink plenty of water and don't skip out on electrolytes. I usually feel a bit exhausted after using long-lasting psychedelics such as LSD.

>>77296016
Nitrous oxide is just a short lasting dissociative. Its a god-tier combo drug (even more than weed imo) and simple fun on its own, highly recommend (assuming you use safety measures like a balloon and a b12 supplement).
>>
>>77295430
lol thanks, but i assure you it's just idiocy on my part
ill try to have more sense in the future

>>77295652
is it really gonna kick my ass that hard?
>>
>>77276084
As much as I really love the journey involved in a 8-12 hour LSD trip, I totally agree. 3-5 hours would be such a great sweet spot.
>>
>>77277127
I'd avoid benzos and opiates.
Cocaine is also overrated as hell and generally sucks. It's way too expensive, cut with all kinds of bullshit, and extremely dangerous these days cause of fent.
If the energizing, euphoric stimulating effect from LSD intrigues you, stims like vyvanse or adderall might be fun to mess around with. They can be very addicting though so tread carefully.
>>
>>77280229
It's cozy but it's also an easy pattern to fall into. a few drinks on a saturday night turns into a 6 pack through the weekend, turns into a couple beers every night, turns into getting fully drunk every night.
Sounds like you're good if it's something you're trying for the first time, but be careful. The initial coziness will trick you
>>
File: .jpg (798 KB, 2048x1536)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>77280229
stop fucking drinking especially lone its the pavement to hell especially if you already are disposed to neuroticism
man i wish i could go back two years and slap myself in the face so fucking hard i wish never started this stupid retarded hellride it gets so bad you wouldnt believe it stops being fun it stops being comfortable i quit for 3 months and steal dealt with paws i wasnt even drinking everyday

and here i am again
lonely, uncomfortable, ruined my physical and mental health
everything is darker than it ever was
the abyss seemingly deeper
back then i just felt meh when i didnt drink, now i feel like its all over
i cant even put all of this eloquently because im probably permanently brain damaged from this garbage ass poison
youd probably be better of doing benzos and amphetamines or something
idk man this shit fucking sucks its awful its awful its awful i hate this i hate this i hate this there is no going back
no fucking going back.
https://youtu.be/6SRFSJ-sTFA?si=uPbcwz0USVuWY7W-
for 30-60 minutes i feel like everything is alright and then its even worse than before except i dont care but in the bad way
WAUDHAWJDAWGHDKAWDHAW FZCUCUCCIKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DRIN ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
The recommended does is 1/4th of a gummy. Would it be bad if I took 2 whole gummies for 200 mg?
>>
>>77280229
>>77296546
I dunno how you can tolerate drinking all the time. I used to drink whiskey a few times a week and even that was way too much. Felt like shit all the time, and whiskey always taste like total ass even on the rocks.
>>
>>77296627
I dont tolerate it isnt it obvious
neither do I tolerate being sober however
>>
>>77296660
Yea, but even if I were miserable I'd feel even more miserable drinking. I guess that explains the self-destructive pattern in alcoholic, though. Alcohol always just makes me feel sick and dead though, I don't even enjoy being drunk at the best of times.
>>
>>77296686
idk brother sometimes i felt bad , started drinking and felt better, sometimes i felt good started drinking and felt worse
all I sure do know is that it ultimately made everything go haywire
I dont know how it would have went with benzos or amphetamines and such, but everyone who reads this and is some form of early drinker, heed this warning
stuff is garbo man
>>
>>77296989
Make no mistake, I've had some really good experiences drinking, maybe some of the best nights of my life. But as I got older the feeling of getting drunk started to feel different. Like my body was processing the ethanol differently. It would just make me sad, stupid, and physically ill. And that's all before the nuclear hangovers I started to get.

Shit feels more gross and poisonous to me than meth, desu.
>>
>>77296627
About a third of people are predisposed to something genetic that makes alcohol a lot more enjoyable
>>
>>77297033
>eat the fermented berries and feel and monkey feel all warm and glowy.
I get it. I think my body is just weak and doesn't process booze well.
>>
>>77297050
It could be down to preference, but there are genes which make alcohol feel better for some people.
I personally don't drink at all, just feel dizzy and tired. I don't even get hangovers despite drinking myself to sleep, but it just tastes too repulsive. Though I've also just been drinking alone so that probably contributes a lot.
>>
>>77297106
>I don't even get hangovers
This is truly a blessing for you. Don't take it for granted.

If anything got me to stop drinking for good it was the absolute crushing hangovers that kept me in bed for a day and a half before I could even start to feel normal again. Just 32 hours of the most soul sucking headaches I've ever had and vomiting if I moved my head slightly, prolonging the dehydration.
>>
>>77291518
you don't have to have all of them, what else would it be? got a better guess?
>>
is amphetamines + LSD or Mushrooms a worthwhile combo?
>>
>>77296567
200mg of THC is far above any normal person's reasonable usage. Assuming the dosage is accurate (i never trust those kind of branded packages lol), then you'd be close to what some people green out from.
If you have a tolerance from daily use then it'd be great but if you have none you'll likely want to stick to 50-100mg. And of course, you can always just take one per hour (don't rush it) to see how they effect you.
>>
>>77297544
I have been taking 1 every day or so since I got the pack more than 2 weeks ago. I can easily take 100 mg.
>>
>>77257328
I wish I didn't get high every night before bed, because I miss the wild lucid dreaming with dream cocktails. Lowest dose nicotine patch while falling asleep was always good for the wildest, although not necessarily good dreams. Storms be ahead with that. I'm not a smoker though so it always made my fucking heart race.
>>
>>77296567
Maybe your tolerance is extremely high. Do you normally smoke every day?
>>
>>77297736
this post was intended for this post: >>77297730
>>
>>77297732
just take mirtazipine. i've been having the craziest most vivid dreams of my life, every night, since i started taking it half a year ago. also quit weed. weed cockblocks your dreams.
>>
>>77297732
>>77297757
wildest dreams i had was when i laid off the sauce. every time i've been on months long benders and quit i got the shaking and anxiety, when i finally fell alseep there would be plotlines, character arcs and everything. then i'd wake up drenched in sweat feeling like i spent a lifetime on the other side. nope, just an hour. still had a long night ahead.
>>
File: 1668574177327667.jpg (738 KB, 1242x842)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
>>77298004
How do you understand the human experience in these moments?
Like being alive, being on and off drugs, being awake and being asleep dreaming.
>every time i've been on months long benders and quit i got the shaking and anxiety, when i finally fell alseep there would be plotlines,
What is it about quitting a bender that makes your dreams so intense and why are you being showed them? Is it like some kind of pressure release valve in your brain being released?
>>
>>77298139
the bizarre becomes reasonable due to my subconscious always being the director of the dreams
the reason they become so fucked up after laying off long term use of depressants is because your brain tries compensating for whatever you depressed so when you suddenly stop the brain is still going at 150%.
>>
Now, I definitely still have dreams even though I smoke every night (I'm fucking high right now), but it's nearly impossible to remember them past opening my eyes. I know they were just there, but they just up and vanish before I can think to try and keep them in my mind. I really miss it--my dreams would always follow patterns. One of the common ones was moving into a new house, often huge and expensive; bought on the cheap for unspoken reasons, though not always. Then usually we'd find out why it was too good to be true. Gigantic cabin style mansion in the woods with an attic filled with Voodoo bullshit that you couldn't turn your back to without things happening. Fancy condo with an indoor pool and waterfall and 3 story glass wall front, that turned out to be some Invasion of the Body Snatchers bullshit that the community was a front for. The Oldest House. Never ending, always deeper. Was this bottomless shaft always here? What was that noise? Did the basement staircase always have 1000 steps down? I love the concept of the backrooms with every fiber of my being, explicitly because it recreates the feeling I got from this and many similar dreams. That feeling of true dread when the door opens and geometry becomes non-Euclidean and you realize there is no possibility of becoming unlost. Wild that I'd dream this shit ages ago only to have zoomers recreate it perfectly.
>>
>>77298181
Sounds like you're still talking about it like the brain is a computer and not the spiritual nature of drugs dreams and sobriety. Still there is wisdom in your words. Continue on your path. Perhaps you will find value in a dream journal on those occasions, not to write down everything but what you think would be useful down the road
>>
>close eyes while awake
>start having weird dreams, or i imagine what my surroundings look like if i had my eyes open
This has been happening for a few months now, after I tried smoking weed (only did edibles before that)
>>
either these ice presses are bunk, or meth gives me a worse high than pharma dexedrine. i didn't skimp on dose this time either.
>>
>>77296627
>>77297033
some are just allergic/intolerant to alcohol, it sucks the one drugs normies are allowed to enjoy your body won't process
>>
>>77298583
What's the source of your ice presses and did you do some testing on them too. Are you in EU or US?
>>
>>77295225
yea its kinda like a speedball.
so pregabalin? i was offered 30 pills 75mg for 5000 clp is it worth it?
im more used to clonazepam and alprazolam
btw im glad to have found a chilean mate on this thread, cheers
>>
>>77299473
5000 clp = 5 dollar
>>
just got this shipment from the deep web
>>
>>77299473
i mean it depends on how much money 5$ really is in chile.. i mean here in sweden it's nothing but sweden is a super expensive country.
here that would be cheap.
>>
>>77297177
>got a better guess?
dunno. but might be related to the fact I can't actually get high on the meth. Maybe serotonin syndrome or some shieet?
>>
>>77299718
do you use SSRI/SNRI's? Bupropion?
>>
>>77299834
No and I have never used such drugs. The urine test in the ER found "BUP" though and I'm not sure if that's Bupropion or Bupropion. I have never use either one so I'm surprised they found it.
>>
>>77299897
nah a urine test bup would be buprenorphine..

bupropion brand name ''voxra'' is a atypical anti depressant selective noradrenaline and dopamine inhibitor; SNDI
>>
i want to kill myself so bad
i almost overdosed on codeine a week ago and ever since ive been extra reclusive to the point where im not even answering phone calls. everyday im tempted to take my entire stash of like 15 xans and 8 klonopins to attempt suicide. I have 5 grams of ketamine on the way and i have 40grams of weed and all i do is constantly fuck up and worsen my situation. I also purify my ritalin and mix it with cocaine to make devil powder so i can stay up all night to further rot. whats the point of this existence? im going to be homeless soon at the drug consumption rate im at.
>>
>>77299494
yes.
and my question is if its worth getting high on pregabalin for that price
>>
>>77299994
yea pregabalin is pretty sick
>>
>>77300026
but at what dosages? ive heard ppl talk about getting high off 1000mg so idk if its worth it for that ammount of 75mg pills id have to swallow
>>
>>77300056
already answered this but start with 600mg if you enjoy it take 300 more. should be more than enough first time
>>
>>77300124
>>77300124
>>77300124
nenenenennenwnenwnenwnenw
>>
>>77299568
Codeine is trash desu, last time I did it all it did was cause painful itching. Imo it's the wine cooler of the opioid world, even methadone is more recreational. Bupe too if you have no tolerance
>>
>>77299961
if you still have drugs you have reason to live, why die when you can get high?
>>
mmm hard cider
>>
>>77300383
this high chasing life is a miserable one when you get the occasional moments of lucidity
>>
>>77300458
I always found life miserable, drugs at least helped find people that were worth socializing with. That's a rarity
>>
>>77299961
downing your stash isn't likely to kill you. even if you crushed it up for faster absorption, down it with a liter of vodka and dont puke it up you're still likely to survive. either because you just wake up with in proximity to your house with two t shirts on and no undies or you end up in the hospital because you decided to go to the store fucked up out of your mind thinking nobody could tell, all in a blackout. no haze, no nothing. you downed it and next thing you're playing detective trying to figure out what the fuck happened if you're lucky and people dont tell you.
killing yourself mixing sleeping/anxiety/antiepelieptics, that shit only happened when people used barbiturates, people doubled their dose with a couple of beers and just fucking died. benzos are close to impossible to kill yourself on, even when mixed with other depressants and is why they replaced barbs. people who die on them usually had some heart condition, crashed a car or choked on their puke while passed out, all of those easier to achieve with strong opiates with the added benefit of having the ability to actually kill you by itself, slow the brain down until it forgets heartbeat without ridiculous doses.
i'm not telling you anything, just that if you down your stash of benzos you waste your stash and risk getting tangled up in some bullshit. because thats exactly what i did when i downed 100 1mg xannies with booze. no hospital no nothing. just woke up with my pants on backwards on my couch with a trashed apartment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.