[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3129.jpg (85 KB, 673x476)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
During my therapy session today I told my therapist that as a kid I used to hit the family dog when no one was looking

I would call her over and she would just stand there and take it I did it because it made me feel good

Cuz most of my life I have been the loser and for once I finally won at something I felt bigger and stronger

My therapist response was that it was time to analyze my deeper feelings and that she was proud of me for coming in and sharing that

Wtf how does that help me most of the session we were talking about my relationship issues
>>
>>77257518
>therapy
>for autism
lol

You will never feel empathy. Just play video games and collect your disability money
>>
>>77257518

After you left, she filed an electronic notice with the authorities to get you on The List.
>>
>>77257552
damn I wish I could get tismbux. Even if it was just kinda supplemental and I worked part time somewhere.
Full time is just a miserable grind to saps the joy out of my life.
>>
I have to work for a living because mom could not stand the thought of her special little man being retard

Never got tested
>>
>>77257571
Theres no way you still have a job in 2024
>>
>>77257616
You mean keep the job? Yeah my situation could always get worse, or better, but that's unlikely.
I'm an unskilled wageslave but I'm not exactly lazy per se. I just hate interacting with people so much that it makes me extremely reticent to do my best in a work environment.
>>
>>77257662
Do you have a wife or any kids?
>>
I masked so hard during therapy that both the therapist and psychologist thought I was fine. The psychologist did recognize it, though, saying that I could just be on the spectrum and masking very well. My mom would get very mad at me when I was young for my tics, so I guess that's probably what happened.
Either way, it sucks. I have learned to tell people what they want to hear to such a degree that even mental health professionals are fooled.
My newest job is really nice, though, and I don't really feel bad about missing my chance at financial support cus I'm really enjoying being a part of something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.