[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E_y3t76UYAMtDiD.jpg (67 KB, 828x718)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>be me
>Find a girl who has literally a lot in common and she's extremely nice
>Mfw dream girl i've been praying for
>She cannot go out because she's uncomfortable around boys
>...
>Don't care keep persisting
>Ask her if she like anything about relationships
>Turns out she's asexual

Mfw when the only girl that seemed to be actually really genuinely a dream girl turns out to be the opposite.
This is plain tragedy and mockery, fuck larp or troll or make fun of me i don't give a fuck i don't want pity it's just this is funny
>>
>>77257603
if the commonalities that you are talking about are things that make you an antisocial loser that spends time chatting with people on the internet, then yeah there's literally no hope bro
>>
>>77257716
No not being a fucking loser, I'm talking about music, Hobbies and knowledge. We both don't like to use social media and hate the society and like Lucid Dreaming.

It's fucking insane bri
>>
>>77257603
And then she'll just fuck chad anyway lol
>>
>>77257923
She's not that type of females who do that shit
>>
>>77257915
>knowledge
Ok Tai Lopez. If you dont normally hang out with girls, then by definition you are not a guy who vibes with dating
>>
>>77257603
>asexual
And?
>>
>>77257603
keep at it, you'll win her eventually
>>
lol lmao, normie problems
>>
>>77258212
nigga we are all human beings
>>
>>77257603
>Turns out she's asexual
Thats an excuse bro
>>
>>77257603
>>Turns out she's asexual

She's just waiting for someone better looking than you, OP.
>>
Autocorrect. She meant to say chadsexual
>>
>>77258484
True, you're right
>>77257923
True many such case
>>77258174
I don't know man
>>77258212
The etymology of "normie" has lost its meaning eventually when it is used only for insult
>>
>>77258354
mfw people commit to this
>>
>>77257603
>asexual
Meme sexuality, doesn't exist. All women are Chadsexual
>>
>>77257603
>>Turns out she's asexual
Women say this because friendzoning is too obvious
>>
>>77257603
A sexuaI what?
>>
>find dream girl
>insanely sexual
>leaves once we start arguing because I don't "use her enough"
what the fuck is this. I've been dying for days to use her but she didn't care anymore. I'm so sick and tired of life. she was my ideal but never believed it
>>
>>77258079
She is. And I say that not to disparage her or discourage you. But you have to understand that you need to just keep persisting. No human is truly asexual. Either she'll grow out of her phase with you or with someone else.
>>
File: Normalfags.jpg (281 KB, 1200x1520)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>77258598
Normie is indeed an insult, but it's kind of a fag thing to say because the full term is naturally normalfag or sometimes normalnigger. Those that shorten it to normie are themselves "normies" because they follow the social norms of not using taboo language.
Really what we should call them is goyim because they're mindless cattle.
>>
>>77257603
yeah, this is why i dont even bother. the chance that i like her and she rejects me. if i cant attract the girls i want, what good is it if i attract some other girl? so what? i want that one girl
>>
>>77257603
"Asexual" girls are lying. She doesn't want to date you, but there are certainly men she would date. It's a big cope because she knows she can't get those men.
>>
>>77258437
nah I'm fully convinced girls who are asexual are lying. Name one girl u know that doesn't get freaky when she gets a few drinks in or some weed. protip: u cant
>>
>>77259281
No they ain't lying but asexuality spells trouble. She has problems with her sexuality which means she can't figure out what she finds sexually attractive in a man. You shouldn't jump into that mess.
>>
File: 6143.jpg (521 KB, 1272x1332)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>77258079
None of them are "that type". It isn't a type, it's a thing that happens.

>>77258781
There's so many of them on here that calling each and every one a normalnigger starts to feel like a broken record.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.