[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9471.jpg (582 KB, 1170x768)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
Do chudcels actually believe a incel revolution will happen? Like nigga nobody is coming on a white horse to save your pathetic neet ass
>>
>>77257832
glowies are going full force during these months because of the pollen in the air
>>
>>77257832
Nah dude trust the plan. Two more weeks until pussy
>>
>>77257832
Well Mr.Glownigger, an incel revolution doesn't HAVE to involve a literal blood bath, but rather a war of ideas. The blackpill is already being discussed IRL, thanks to tiktok.
>>
LDAR + no pussy, no work is enough.
>>
Societies much healthier than ours had them anon.
A Handmaiden's Tale describes a liberal woke society compared to what I would usher in on the femoid race. What's funny is I hate women. I am not even the slightest bit interested in pussy. I am not resentful. I am a troon chaser. I like little faggot femboys. I simply recognize that's vaxxie shit talking. That's microplastics and jewish brainwashing talking. I shouldn't like femboys. I like them because I was brainwashed, I was groomed.

But that's fine. After the incel revolution I will find myself a femboy wife and a disgusting, putrid biological woman as a breeder so me and by beautiful trans wife and use her an an instrument to make biological children. We can use a turkey baster or some shit. One kid will be with my seed, the other my femboy wife. Then she can he tossed into a meatgrinder and turned into fertilizer.

And no, getting access to real pussy will not correct this. I am in outlier in that I actually have had sex with women because I fucking HATE WITH A BURNING PASSION the femoid attached to the pussy. My dick is meant for femboi shit boxes exclusively. I recognize I was memetically poisoned to see life this way, but it is too late to correct the behavior in my lifetime. All I can do is hope my beautiful troon wife and I cam raise our children to not keep the degenerate cycle going.
>>
>>77257832
He will arrive on a donkey
>>
File: average_collapse_coper.jpg (238 KB, 1190x669)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
I don't think Chuds will ever have the leverage to pull anything off and would get stomped out like cockroaches. Behind the copium they do know this to be true which is why they call anyone who incites violence a "glowey" who is apparently baiting them to try it on even though it's the only real solution.
>>
File: boat.jpg (91 KB, 900x900)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>77257832
Whatifalthist seems to think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dxsmlPguY
>>
>>77259296
That means its never happening Okinawa
>>
>>77259296
what a fucking retard.

Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>77257900
This is actually worth considering

The discussion on the internets, even on the more mainstream parts of it is much more blackpilled than it was 10 years ago
>>
chuds can't even organize a date, how are they gonna organize a revolution?
>>
File: laugh.webm (419 KB, 854x480)
419 KB
419 KB WEBM
>>77257832
>yfw the Beta Uprising is almost 10 years old
>>
>just because it's not in our face it means it isn't happening
Look around you, people aren't motivated, jobs are getting left behind, people aren't attending college at higher rates
>>
>>77257832
People follow individuals with Charisma. Incels do not have charisma.
>>
>>77260175
People used to be much less motivated before the grindset meme, jobs are all done by AI, and college is for retards. There is a big difference between some guy wearing a fedora to watch tranime, and a revolution.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.