[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6280.png (1.31 MB, 1170x2532)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
Theres a guy at my job who makes fun of me and calls me fat so , man tits and in general is an asshole and makes me feel bad about my self

Why ?
>>
>>77257963
Lowering your self worth so he can trick you into having sex with him
>>
>>77258009
Im a guy

So what does he gain from it
>>
He wants you to better yourself.
Lose weight fatty
>>
>>77258070
lol why a would a random person want me to better myself lol
>>
>>77258078
Because social cohesion only works if we support each other. Tough love works better than coddling
>>
>>77258086
Saying I have man tits and laughing at me is not what I expect from an adult . This is clear bullying and I should report him to HR
>>
>>77257963
He probably sees potential in you and it makes him angry that you're wasting yourself away. To mask the anger he makes jokes. Listen to him, you should probably lose that weight.
>>
>>77258274
I dont like it and we are adults shouldnt we be above name calling and making people feel insecure . I dont need additional stress .
>>
>>77257963
Hes an idiot OP. I used to be fat and got lean and fit and now my bullies are fatter losers than I ever was.
>I may have some extra weight, but at least I can work on that. You, on the other hand, seem to be stuck being an asshole forever.
>If you spent as much time working on yourself as you do criticizing others, maybe you wouldn't be such an insecure loser desperate for attention
>If my body bothers you that much, maybe you should consider getting a hobby. Or a life. Whichever comes first
>Looks like you're staring so hard, you're developing a homosexual obsession with me. Next time, try focusing on something less distracting, like your own lack of personality.
>>
>>77258420
Im autistic id probably stutter while saying that
>>
>>77258122
Society needs to bring back bullying so that we can finally stop obesity
>>
>>77257963
>Why ?

It sounds like you're fat, so that's probably the reason. You deserve it.
>>
>>77258122
You absolutely should support him OP, don't bother listening to retards saying "bring back bullying durr" you're in a work place and a degree of professionalism should be expected. In regards to why he's mocking you it's just cringe office hen pecking. A lot of men can only feel validated by putting others down, it's gross and you shouldn't put up with it at work
>>
>>77258477
Honest question if u know people dont like being called ugly , Manlet or dumb why call them fat . I know im a bit chubby but to call me fat nick names and laugh at me is not something I find ideal .
>>
>>77258506
Support?! Meant report lmao
>>77258420
Don't listen to this guy OP, the le epic comeback only works in your mind in the shower. Unironically just tell him to fuck off next time he tries
>>
>>77258506
Im new to job though and he is sort of more popular than me at job would reporting not just make me a bigger target
>>
>>77258274
This is such a cope, do you genuinely think this is how bullies operate?
>>
>>77258523
Record everything he says to you, are you in your union? Most places in the first world have some sort anti bullying laws IN the workplace, where are you based OP
>>
>>77258534
Its a generic corporation I work in IT department
>>
>>77258513
>if u know people dont like being called ugly , Manlet or dumb

...then you should call them ugly, manlet or dumb, if they are those things.
>>
>>77258546
>Its a generic corporation I work in IT department

Complain to HR immediately. He can pull that kind of shit on a landscaping crew, but in an office job it won't fly.
>>
>>77258320
What do you do? What reason would he have to put you down if you're new? Do you pose a threat to him?
>>77258528
Who's the one coping here? I'm right, frankly.
>>
>>77258557
No
>>77258572
Its my word against his though
>>
>>77258458
Just report him to HR and he will get fired. But start dieting down to 10% bodyfat and your health will thank you.
>>
>>77258596
Put your phone on audio record and put it in your pocket.
>>
File: file.png (1.86 MB, 1280x1280)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>thread full of grown men complaining about "bullying"
jesus you people are pathetic
lose some fucking weight nd people wont have a reason to be disgusted by you
he makes fun of you because you are an eyesore, and it is SOLELY your fault that you are like that, so you do not even deserve the respect that it would take for him to stay silent about how vile you are to look at
>>
>>77258600
And if nothing happens?
>>77258607
Putting my phone on record all day ?
>>77258628
Im an eye sore lol

What is he ? A fag
>>
>>77258628
Bullying people as an adult is unacceptable and childish. Grow up child. And fuck you too nerd.
>>
File: Cobson.png (16 KB, 721x720)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>77258647
>Bullying people as an adult is unacceptable and childish
>>
>>77258122
Report him to HR. Ignore whatever loser here is on his side.
>>
>>77257963
Why don't you just kill him?
>>
>>77257963
Just get jacked and then he will be threatened by you and he will not say anything. This takes at least 3 years to achieve though
>>
>>77259033
>>77259228
duality of r9k could never been more stark
>>
>>77258523
>would reporting not just make me a bigger target
Many companies have anti-retaliation policies, so you can report retaliation for reports.
>>
Maybe because of the visual contamination you provide, lay off the burgers fatty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.