[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714003297844.png (1.86 MB, 1200x800)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
Imagine this scenario: you traveled back in time and you're now 4 years old, but retained all memories until the present day. What would you do considering your knowledge and current situation?

For myself:
>Learn LAMP stack and do some projects outside school
>Dual boot any Linux distro on the family PC to play around
>Not being a social retard in school, play some sports and enjoy pre-internet days making friends
>Buying bitcoins (cuz why not) with daddy's money
>Hacking school computers and popular websites for the lolz
>Create a time capsule with all nostalgic memories I relived
>>
>>77258084
Blue esinhouwer november
>>
>>77258084
I don't really need to travel back to 4 years old. That's way too far back.

I just need to travel back to like being 18 years old and buy bitcoin and get rich from it.
>>
Track down moot and beg him not to do it
>>
>>77258084
>world's most intelligent 4 year old
>choosing PHP
>>
>>77258123
a wolf has died
>>
>>77258084
Invest in crypto. I don't remember any of the big billion dollar lottery ticket winning numbers by heart but I guess I could try to drill those into my head if this was a planned trip that I had time to prepare for. Other than that, I suppose I'd try to take a more serious crack at learning a language or two while my brain is still capable of doing it with ease. Maybe try to steer my parents towards the revelation that I have untreated ADHD too, to make that language endeavor easier.
>>
>>77258084
I'd stop my father from killing himself. Fuck crypto, I just want my dad back.
>>
>>77258084
buy bitcoin
not do anything i did
>>
It seems money really can solve most of our problems.
>>
>>77258142
PHP is comfy since you can do a lot with very little, and it was the standard for websites back in the 90s, I don't see why that's a bad choice
>>
File: 1698965745751.png (132 KB, 962x612)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>77258084
Personally I'd make the exact same choices but with a single exception, I'd graffiti some Nostradamus shit around my hometown at night.
Basically any answer in this thread is getting spray painted on a bus stop or sharpied in a toilet stall.
That'd be funny.
>>
File: 029283746182848462.png (373 KB, 800x1164)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>77258084
an hero for me, i wouldn't go through my life again, im barely alive rn
>>
>>77258592
Stubborn defeatism. Robot didnt always like this.sad.
>>
>>77258084
call some stock fags and tell them what to buy and make money for tips and then put that money back into stocks and shiet

live out my autistically planned and safe life with all the money and possibly figure out if I can get to position of power or run people in power so I can fix things while paying for cloning and me specific age extension research. Try to create some cultural setup that'll persist long after to raise my clones with my intentions so in either this life or later I can take over earth and bring lasting peace and maybe continue this as humans expand to other planet running a galactic empire or something keeping and managing peace as long as possible.
>>
Last bump before letting the thread die
>>
>>77258084
I would first try to ensure financial security, then get good at bunch of hobbies, then finally try to stop covid(curious to see how different things would be)
>>
>>77258084
I wouldn't do it. I don't care about investing and getting rich. No amount of money will make living longer worth it.
>>
>>77258205
This is true. Around 95% of all my personal problems would vanish instantly if I just had either decent income or a somewhat large lump sum. I don't even give a shit about women or other things like that, I want the ability to do things I like without being a gross wagie.
>>
File: 6587923.jpg (266 KB, 800x800)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>77258084
This is really difficult, being that I will be 37 next week. Lime wire wouldn't have even been a thing till I was sixteen and there was so much boredom in the 90s. There is much I would fix, but I would need a couple stipulations to make this bearable
>full access to many of the streaming websites frozen on this day and age
being at the mercy of network television was hell on earth
>a frozen snapshot of youtube full of tutorials
>Cheatsheet DX
the amount of homework I received growing up was unbearable, and it was all for nothing. I need to have a program that completes everything with ease giving me unlimited time for everything else. Also with answers from the previous N2
>all memory of media wiped, but a list of suggestions is given
I want to experience it for the first time
>start working out when I am 14 or so
>Current PC set up
PCs cost an arm and a leg bag then and were much slower than they are now.
All of the drawing/3D modeling software didn't exist till the turn of the century either, I need that ASAP in order to grow
>study Japanese early
started when I was 14, but I could start from 4 and get the N2 early
>convince parents to move to a different town
>avoid summer camp
>never drink soda
>don't go for pokemania and just play other jrpgs
>never red meat
>know which friends are losers and who is going to end up nowhere and avoid them
>meet a certain someone early to prevent their death
>know which girls to go for
also never be nice to them
>major in gameart instead of animation
>buy 100 bitcoin upon graduation

>know which teachers are lying cunts and avoid them
>apply to jobs while still in school
>never move back home, that town is a hell hole
well I might be in another town
>csh out most of it in 2013 and buy other coins but still keep at least 2000 coins in
>cash back in in 2014
>cash out again 2017
>cash in 2018
>cash out in 2021
>start my own studio

how's that sound?
>>
>>77261594
Pretty great plan, I find it very amusing when people come up with cheats to bypass some limitations
>>
>>77258084
Fix my dogshit life. I dont even care about the money

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.