[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Conspiracy theories are so believable because you just have to wonder how what society would consider a nightmarish hell is now celebrated with flags in every city.

The foot fetishists, the cucks, the trannys, the furies, the sodomites. A degenerate plague cast upon the earth? A an FBI pysop? A Jewish plot?
>>
>>77258445
conspiracies are real although their motives in 80% of cases is to make money rarely ever is it the science fiction evil cabal bs pol belives in
>>
>>77258445
do you know where this burger came from
>>
>tfw no foot fetishist, cuck, furry, or sodomite flags
>>
I agree OP, it truly is a dystopian travesty that you might have to live next door to someone who rubs one out to photos of feet once in a while.
>>
File: meimeifake.png (35 KB, 144x163)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>77258445
Genuinely.
And I mean this with 1000% of my being.
Liberals have created such a great society for you.
That you genuinely believe it to be a "nightmarish hell" because you have never experienced the real kind of socially-induced adversity that exists in the world.

Like we are at the point where the existence of certain small groups and your inability to shittalk 2/5 of them all the time (you can easily dunk on furries, cucks and foot fetishists constantly).

Nigger you have a computer that feeds you information about all of this stuff. You don't even have to leave your house. Because if you did, you'd realize these people don't exist anywhere except in your social media skinner box. But you live SUCH a luxurious life, that you view this setup as hell and a nightmare.

Get a grip, you retard.
>>
File: Bad dump 3.jpg (53 KB, 637x639)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>77259899
Good post anon, thanks for saving me from having to type the same thing.

Identity politics is a trap for the feeble to fall into.
>>
>>77259899

I didnt say society is a nightmarish hell. Im saying that, for me and I think most people, if you had sexual urges for animals, the urge to cut off your dick, the urge for some stranger to fuck your wife, if I felt those feelings I would feel cursed.

Especially the cuck part. There are so many forums for cucks to fantasize about losing intimacy to the person who you should be closest to. What a fucking nightmare.

But these perversions of hellishness are now celebrated kinks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.