[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698463559708830.png (11 KB, 430x430)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Today at the college library some black kids sat next to me and I kept having racist thoughts even though they weren't doing anything wrong. This place has turned me racist.
>>
>>77258481
can you pick up a guy is not a good question to ever ask so you just ask the universal
>>
If you think about race in any way, you're being racist.

Just forget race.
>>
>>77258481
I had racist thoughts when I saw a group of black teens at carl's jr who looked out of place and were probably from the next town over, they were chill though and it's not like it was nighttime or anything so I had no reason to pay them any mind. they were probably just visiting a friend.
>>
>>77258481
Maybe it's a tribal thing. I still feel pretty comfy around black nerds.
>>
>>77258612
Black nerds are the best kind of niggers
>>
>>77258481
>blacks sitting next to you is "nothing wrong"
you're a mutt living disconnected from his ancestral roots living on stolen land, I would never change places with you.
>>
>>77260104
Humans do not have roots
>>
>>77258481
I saw a boomer and a black guy working out and because of all the cuck threads I laughed and thought to myself "hes training him to fuck his wife".
>>
>>77258586
Still scary
>>
>>77258481
if you were having racist thoughts before this fagden then you were racist from the very beginning. seek therapy
>>
>>77258481
That's fine. I live in an unsafe city with mostly dangerous hispanics but I saw a black guy the other day when I was walking home and I couldn't help but involuntarily flinch and walk in the street instead of the sidewalk as I passed him by. I don't think he noticed but he did look a little intimidating. But I'm more scared of homeless and druggies of any race than just black people in general.
>>
>>77258481
I'm the same, I saw a bunch of black guys surround a white girl at the mall making fun conversation a couple of days back and it made me seethe so much, the strangest thing is I'm not even white, I don't know why I'm getting mad on your guys behalf.
>>
>>77260659
where, albuquerque? san bernardino?
>>
thats just a natural reaction, your ancestors didn't live millions of years for you to mix with blacks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.