[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fit.jpg (80 KB, 685x1200)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
anyone else feel bad that they cant dress up in alt fashion because theyre not a 9/10 tiktok model? Like I can go out and copy an outfit but if I put it on people would think I look cringe or tryhard
>>
>>77258601
>anyone else feel bad that they cant dress up in alt fashion because theyre not a 9/10 tiktok model? Like I can go out and copy an outfit but if I put it on people would think I look cringe or tryhard
just bee yourself
>>
>>77258601
just dress alt theyre like the most accepting people they wont give a shit
>>
I saw a pretty ugly woman dressed in some weird shit the other day and I didn't have a problem with it, but that's just me.
>>
File: IMG_1325.jpg (282 KB, 1242x1242)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>77258601
you body type and how well the clothes fit matters
>>
File: 1704822163563323.jpg (49 KB, 720x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>77258601
>people will think
Only wrongdoers will judge you. And wrongdoers get the rope.
>>
File: IMG_0547.png (363 KB, 474x593)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>77258622
also youre gonna get stared at and people will think youre cringe no matter what
i got called a faggot for wearing alt shit in public just gotta accept it happens
>>
>Leave /fit/ once in a blue moon
>Stick twinks discussing DYEL problems, everywhere
Never going to make it. NGMI for short.
>>
>>77258601
Females can be accepted for who they are. Be thankful that you are not a man, who would face far more judgment
>>
>>77258667
I am a man tho
anons always assume OP is female ugh -_-
at least I get (You)s
>>77258616
>>77258632
i live in teh south where its normie christcucks here
>>
>>77258683
Christians don't judge. I don't know about the so called chriscucks tho.
>>
>>77258727
oh no anon they are the most judemental
I bought a jabot (frilly neck thing) and nobody cared about it, even got some compliments, but I go visit relatives and they act like its a sin that I am different, one time I was in an unrelated argument and I was told that the reason I wanted to be unique was because of demons
Literally, no surprise really, these people are the type of fags to think mtg or dnd is a satanic ploy

Nah normies are much nicer than people who take religion seriously
>>
>>77258601
I'm too lazy to go full alt style, plus I tend to ruin clothes too easily. Just find your balance between comfort and style, it's harder finding people you can vibe with and most people into said style are either closed off or too traumatized to actually connect to anyone

Alternatively go with piercings, get one in an area most people don't/is clearly visible. Tattoos too, just make sure either is quality and in a visible area
>>
>>77258683
idk about where you live, but here in Minneapolis's alt scene, it doesn't matter. one of the goth girl fog dance regulars is bald and bearded and often has a black dress. i'll probably seem em at a house show next week
>>
>>77258601
The way I cope with it is realizing that these online fashion/model accounts' literal entire job is to look good in front of a camera and often get paid to do so. That's their main focus. So of course I'm not going to look as good in their clothes, because it's not my job to look good in those clothes. I have a life outside of fashion, so it makes sense that I don't look model-tier in the clothes I wear.
>>
>>77258601
the real challenge is finding stuff that fits your shoulders and arms
>>
>>77258667
that's mostly projection, and it doesn't matter what the fat suburban normie losers think when they never act. They are non-entities.
>>
>>77258601
You just have a skill issue
>>
attractive people can do anything. they can even eat out alone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.