[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 245x206)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
So I have to fucking rot alone and suffer for the next 50 years

I get that women have immensely high standards for dating and fucking hate men who don't meet their bullshit standards for romantic partners but why do they have to be so picky for friendship too :(

When I was in high school about 15 years ago, I had a female friend who was so smart and nice and caring and cool and all around awesome and I miss her so much and it hurts that I'll never get to have that sort of thing again. It really fucking hurts. I'm so alone and so empty inside
>>
>>77258644
>I'm too 'woke' for men
This is an easily solvable problem.
>>
>>77258644
are you a virgin though
and why do you think u r lonely
>>
>>77258644
yeah they're everywhere you don't have to be an animal.
>>
>>77258665
"Easily solvable" by being someone I just am not and have no desire to be

I am not going to abandon my closely held beliefs
>>
>>77258671
I am a virgin but I don't care so much about that. I want emotional intimacy. I want companionship. I want some sort of human connection. I want to have someone who would actually care about me as a person and maybe hug me sometimes when I'm feeling miserable

And I am lonely because I have never had a romantic partner and haven't had a friend in years, and barely had any friends growing up too
>>
>>77258677
Your closely held beliefs are suicidal. Seriously, for the good of the world you should drop them.
>>
>>77258693
I'm not here to debate my views. Just not gonna be sexist, racist, homophobic etc, sorry bruv
>>
>>77258677
You actually have to be your true self whatever that is. You can't pretend to be someone you're not and you also have to express yourself freely. There is no way around it.
>>
>>77258729
Yup and that's what I'm doing

Being this lonely is crushing but having human social connections that rely on me being someone I'm not would be even more crushing. I'd be making all that effort and hurting myself by not being me, and all that I'd get out of it is attention that people wouldn't give the actual me. That would suck even more
>>
>>77258714
Don't you ever question where your views come from? Why would the values you cling to be considered the highest good, especially when they're so unsustainable?
>>
>>77258742
You probably long for a sense of belonging and community because you don't have any like minded friends who share your values and interests. The world is turned against you. Everyone is your enemy. You have to cut everyone off, build a giant castle and try to find people you actually get along with. Your attitude towards other people needs to change. Always carry a pocket knives when you leave the house.
>>
File: 1713797426695657.jpg (6 KB, 269x187)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>77258792
Because I'm the real G nigga
>>
>>77258792
I've questioned my views plenty. I think that questioning things is good. My questioning just ended up strengthening my views. And I disagree that they are unsustainable. But I'm also not here to argue about it. You have your views, I'm not trying to convert you or anything
>>77258804
>The world is turned against you. Everyone is your enemy. You have to cut everyone off, build a giant castle and try to find people you actually get along with. Your attitude towards other people needs to change. Always carry a pocket knives when you leave the house.
That sounds extreme. I don't feel like everyone is my enemy, more that a lot of people are just indifferent. Its sad but I'm not going to distance myself from people even more
>>
>>77258872
>And I disagree that they are unsustainable.
How? Do you not believe in math?
>>
>>77258899
What? Of course I believe in math
>>
>>77258915
How can you believe progressivism is sustainable? Progressive societies can't reproduce.
>>
>>77258981
Plenty of progressives want kids. Not all of us do, but people have a diverse range of interests and tastes
>>
>>77258644
i think that sense of wonder dies out in most people as they age. they grow into someone more socially acceptable because it's the path of least resistance. if you were to look at that old friend now, she'd probably be like any other woman you know personally. if you feel that same connection with someone ever again, you need to savor it.
>>
>>77258991
>if you were to look at that old friend now, she'd probably be like any other woman you know personally
I mean, the thing with that is, I know a bunch of women who range from "kinda neat" to "pretty damn cool people" so that wouldn't even be that disappointing. My main issue isn't that women are shitty, just that they don't like me in particular
>>
>>77258991
>if you feel that same connection with someone ever again, you need to savor it.
But this, absolutely 1000%, I'd savor the hell out of that
>>
>>77258872
>That sounds extreme. I don't feel like everyone is my enemy, more that a lot of people are just indifferent.
I think you might feel much better about yourself and your situation if you bought a gun
>>
>>77258644
have you tried getting into the alt music scene? that's where most of the friendly queers are.

or the furry fandom if you like never eating vegetables and being feeble compared to most seniors?
>>
>>77258988
>Plenty of progressives want kids.
And many more scorn the idea of building a family and having children. You belong to a world view that cannot produce the next generation, nor does it even want to. You rely on cannibalizing the third world of its human(and financial) capital to keep yourself going. This isn't sustainable.
>>
>>77259012
same, i don't hate them or anything. my point is that that wonder is dead. they don't want to get to know you or anything new that you may introduce to their lives because they're already settled on what is and what isn't. it's not open-ended anymore. some people hold onto that or have it at the core of themselves, and you can feel that childlike wanderlust in them when they speak.
>>77259022
one of the most beautiful feelings for sure
>>
>>77259012

This fucking simp thinks that people who despise him are "cool".

Are you serious? Assuming that you have enough self-esteem to not think you're worse than Hitler or some kind of walking pile of pus and blood stained dogshit, that whole "despising you" part should be a pretty key data point telling you that they AREN'T "cool".
>>
>>77259152
People who despise you are gods
>>
>>77259112
>And many more scorn the idea of building a family and having children
Anon what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>77259112
You can't even make friends. None of this shit matters to you. Why is it always the dregs of society thay constantly think of problems that has nothing to do with them.
>>
>>77259227
the nuclear family is a perversion i unironically want to see phased out
>>
>>77259234
>ur incel lol
Of course. How do you not see this as a problem? The demographic collapse is going to hit us all, and this is something you will experience within your lifetime. This is the biggest problem facing the world today.
>>
>>77259227
The people saying that marriage is patriarchal oppression are in your camp.
>>
>>77258677
just read some Stonetoss comics, bro
>>
>>77259031
>I think you might feel much better about yourself and your situation if you bought a gun
I think responsible gun ownership is good but I just have no desire to have a gun myself
>>77259057
>have you tried getting into the alt music scene? that's where most of the friendly queers are.
My music tastes are boring and I also get disoriented easily in places with loud music
>>77259112
>And many more scorn the idea of building a family and having children.
Idk, I see a lot of scorn towards the r/childfree type folks who hate kids and anyone who has kids. Of course those people also exist but I run into a lot more folks in liberal/left spaces who mostly just hate the expectation/demand to have kids, and respect the choice for those who make it
>>77259150
>some people hold onto that or have it at the core of themselves, and you can feel that childlike wanderlust in them when they speak.
True, its nice when folks can hold onto that
>>77259152
>This fucking simp thinks that people who despise him are "cool".
I mean as much as sometimes I tell myself that people despise me, that's probably just self pity, and in reality people just feel indifferent to me instead
>>77259242
I don't see anything wrong with two people marrying and having kids together in that sort of unit, I just also don't think it should be the only way to do things
>>
>>77259425
learn to actually insert quality earplugs and loud places will be comfy. almost no one knows how to put them in the canals instead of just next to them. going to shows gets easier the more you do it.
>>
File: yuqpippyyti21.jpg (32 KB, 640x213)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>77259368
>just read some Stonetoss comics, bro
hmmm
>>
>>77259425
>>77259458
there's also some quieter goth events if you're into that
>>
>>77259475
volunteer events are another option. there's some i help at that just happens to be almost exclusively queer punks, and nearly all of them are cute because they're not places that serve food, even though there's food that isn't advertised.
>>
>>77259502
I volunteer but the folks volunteering around here are mostly middle aged or older folks. Whether it be at the local food pantries run by the local church, or the secular homeless shelter, or political stuff. Some folks my age but they all seem to know each other and be kind of aloof to outsiders plus I don't want to assert myself too much socially since I don't want to come off as "that guy" who volunteers to prey on people or something
>>
>>77259425
>and respect the choice for those who make it
And this is a core problem. You respect anti-social behaviour. It's like how the drug problem rotting out cities across North America is being fueled by permissive policies towards drug use.
>>
File: narcan.jpg (3.07 MB, 1822x2048)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>77259641
i keep one of these on my purse, and at least a couple nasal doses inside, if not syringes with intramuscular vials

:-)
>>
>>77259682
Your respect for someone's desire to get high fuels the suffering that narcan is needed for.
>>
>>77259737
i'm doing my part :-)
>>
>>77259737
maybe you should look up what narcan is, kid
>>
>>77259812
Is it not used to reverse overdoses?
>>
>>77259807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXSZw5ylcM
>>
>>77258677
if you have to keep a certain set of beliefs for them to be your friends then they were never real friends...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.