[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9469.jpg (275 KB, 1132x319)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
asians are not violent and are pretty high iq, which is why i don't despise them or anything.
however, i don't find asian culture comfy at all and i hate how asian influence is shoved down our throats all the time. like, if asian culture is so superior, why do they have to infiltrate western culture so much? it's kind of annoying. they are not dangerous people but i just don't find their culture comfy
>>
There is no Asian culture. There are many Asian cultures. China doesn't have one beyond evangelical Christianity and Marx, which is why they suck at soft power. Being the most maliciously retarded people on the planet also doesn't help.
>>
>>77258916
any asian culture that shoved their culture down peoples throats. i think some asian games and media is fun but i dont actually like asian values. i dont think theyre superior and i hate how they try to infiltrate western culture. if their own culture is so superior why don't they just keep to their own country's culture
>>
why are nonwhites obsessed with 'soft power' in recent years?
do ethniccels really think that if kpop or some shit gets popular they'll stop being incel?
>>
>>77258961
They do. For every forward facing thing you'd see there's a dozen works that never get translated or distributed for a global audience. Enterprising people marketing the culture of a country or region does not mean that it's a concerted effort by them to infiltrate yours; that's just how culture spreads. You're basically complaining about Disney existing when more people care deeply about Dr. Strangelove and Hunter S. Thompson in the United States than care that much about Disney.
>>
File: 1688974314953937.png (87 KB, 666x922)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>77258842
That's cool, I guess?

I have a minor in Chinese language from university. I'm learning Korean now
>>
>>77258970
Only cuck countries care about soft power (japan, south korea, taiwan, maybe turkey). Actual powerful produce literal shit (united states) and the rest of the world gobbles it up because it comes from the all powerful u s of the a. China also produces shit, but because its cheaper and plentiful it outperforms all its neighbors.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.