[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240424_215103.jpg (417 KB, 1080x2019)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
Just follow the godamn instructions Loretta or you wont be getting that tip
>>
>>77258934
friendly reminder you can open a support ticket to get the tip removed. It works great!
>>
>>77258934
>I sabotage my own life. Please, do as I say, Loretta.
>>
The social anxiety guy sounds like a complete pussy faggot but at the same time, just dropping off the food and leaving immediately doesn't sound too difficult. If the food actually does get stolen or eaten by animals, then it's anxietyboy's fault.
>>
God forbid Loretta looks out for a nigga's food
>>
>>77258934
>>77259059
I don't think it's unreasonable, but it's risky for people who drive as contractors for third-party companies. I deliver pizza and we have a regular who specifically requests that it be left at the doorstep. It makes mine and their life easier.
>>
>>77258934
Why is it Loretta's business
Does loretta have a busted phone camera or something

>have a wonderful blessed day and thank you for choosing doordash
Oh I didn't realize I was talking to the brand ambassador of doordash
>>
>>77260414
Might be a way to report a problem with the food and get the money back at the expense of Loretta's work
>>
>>77261093
If it was that easy to scam doordash then everyone would do it and doordash wouldn't exist
>>
>>77260414
I don't live in the US and I ordered from a restaurant there only once, for a friend, and I wrote to the DoorDash delivery girl: "Hello, I hope you're having a good night. Thank you very much for delivering my food!", and gave her a nice tip because the area seemed sketcky, her name sounded African and I wanted the food to arrive without problems. I don't know why I'm telling you this.
>>
>>77261129
Of course because of the female halo effect, it's a woman, who cares the ethnicity, woman be praised in normie minds

>I don't know why I'm telling you this.
I feel like this after writing every 4chan post
Why even post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.