[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a2467518330_10.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I enjoy vomiting and having diarrhea. It feels nice to violently excrete my guts out through either orifice, especially when there's a build up. My breath gets really acidic and my tummy really growly hours before my body decides to let the vomit out and I love the anticipation. Anyone else?
>>
Respect others. Then you'll be respected in turn.
>>
>>77259141
I like that my tummy usually feels much better after a good puke. I would rather avoid puking in the first place though.
>>
are you a girl or cute boy op? I love watching cuties puke, dirtying up toilets and sidewalks. I self insert as the inanimate object getting obliterated with your vile chunks
>>
File: 1145.webm (508 KB, 900x512)
508 KB
508 KB WEBM
>>77259197
I've got a weak stomach and vomit a lot unfortunately. I enjoy a nice empty tummy too and the feeling of dehydration.
>>77259214
I'm a boy anon.
>>
>>77259348
>I'm a boy
But are you a cute boy tho? Guys puking is hot too, although I dont beat off to it much; although I gotta say, they make way hotter puke sounds. I'm into scat, piss, and all the other gross bodily functions for basically the same reasons im into puke, but the most bi-curious i've ever gotten with guys is watching them piss, since I thought pissing out of a dick was more aesthetic than girls peeing. Now I only like the latter
>>
>>77259539
>But are you a cute boy
I'm very pale and skinny, if you're into sickly looking boys sure.
>I'm into scat, piss, and all the other gross bodily functions
I'm not into scat but I like piss because it looks funny and childish, if someone peed on me I'd laugh. Blood is my favorite body fluid and it makes me very horny.
>>
>>77259635
>pale and skinny
>sickly looking
I like. If you have long hair you're perfect
>I like piss because it looks funny
I didn't get piss until I hit my late teens, and started watching pseudo voyeur videos boomers put on youtube of drunk guys pissing all over on their lots. I loved watching the puddles form; by the time I graduated, I'd often go to the boys bathrooms and lick the urinals, and cup my hands in the unflushed toilets.
Another thing I like about pee is when it turns the toilet water yellow, its just so arousing. It's like it's ruining/soiling it, which drives me wild. As I've said that mindset is what turns me on the most when it comes to bodily function fetishes, but the only fetish I had before I got into everything else, was scat/farting. That's the fixation that started it all for me, anything beyond that was just an experimentation that led to full on obsession.
>Blood is my favorite body fluid
Blood doesn't do much for me but I've sucked on trash tampons more times than I can count. I assume you're probably into something more traditionally sexy, like light-ryona or bloodplay, and not sucking on used cylindrical cotton inserts though
>>
File: pee.webm (1.98 MB, 480x360)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>77259793
>If you have long hair
I did for a long time until last year, got an undercut now.
>pseudo voyeur videos
I like those but I don't have any of men, sorry.
>by the time I graduated, I'd often go to the boys bathrooms and lick the urinals, and cup my hands in the unflushed toilets.
I actually had a similar experience once but in my house's bathroom not in public. I had a roommate who once took a violent diarrhea shit and left the toilet dirty with watery poop. I didn't lick it but it made me incredibly horny and I jerked off to it right there, didn't clean it. Like I said I'm not into scat but that moment was so hot to me for some reason. Sometimes I'd sneak in her room and smell her old yellowy panties she kept in a bag and jerk off with them. I'm not brave enough to lick public areas, my health is fucked enough as it is I'd probably die from an infection.
>light-ryona or bloodplay, and not sucking on used cylindrical cotton inserts
I love those plus self-harm but never got my hands on a bloodied tampon though. I'd give it a whiff and a lick maybe.
My very first fetish was vomit basically. I enjoy vomiting and seeing other people vomit. It's satisfying and it makes people look adorable to me.
>>
>>77259927
>give it a whiff
it usually doesn't smell like anything but the typical blood stench. The ripest ones I've encountered, smelt like the scent you get on your fingers after you scratch your gooch, mixed with nail polish and iron. I guess it also depends on how much gunky discharge is nested within the folds of the soiled menses mop
>had a roommate who once took a violent diarrhea shit and left the toilet dirty with watery poop
Being lucky enough to actually be around chicks now, its insane how common it is for them to not clean the toilet. I've noticed, they hold their poop in a lot, and try to plan their dumps, but when it comes time to actually take a shit, they just leave the toilet littered with skidmarks. They are 100% filthier than guys
>>
File: 03.701.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>77260181
I've lived around women for most of my life and they tend to be gross sloths but I don't mind it, I think it's cute. My sister would always let out huge period blood clots on the toilet and not clean it up because she'd be too sick and moody. She'd also get really bloated and have pimples appear all over her body.
>>
>>77260281
>I think it's cute
Same here. Outside of fetish freakery, it's honestly really cool to see women unmasked, inside their comfort zone
>>
>>77259141
I enjoy it too because it's highly detoxifying. Your body is forcing it out because stored toxins have been moved to your digestive tract and they're too destructive, so they're excreted as soon as possible
>>
>>77259141
Idk about that shit (haha) but when the obviously femcel coworker walks by and I can smell when shes on her period >>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.