[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6748.jpg (74 KB, 941x530)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Why do people who ascend out of inceldom or loserdom end up become bullies and complete assholes . While Chad never really bothers or is just nice
>>
>>77259216
if you grow up poor and suddenly became rich one day, would you also not want to flex your riches?
people who were born rich have nothing to prove.
>>
>>77259216
The world dehumanize most losers. Why the hell would they act decent?
>>
>>77259589
Because then they become no better than the world that betrayed them, and with that perpetuate the cycle of bullying
>>
>>77259216
Because one of them has no actuality. Being the rules of Monopoly is just who you are.
>>
>>77259610
It is what it is. Half the world will laugh at you and give zero shit when you're at your lowest. If the roles were reversed, why should one find themselves obligated to lift a finger and act all fine and dandy with the world? Not that I condone needless harassment. Just living your best life is already one way you can dunk on everyone everyone else without getting your hands dirty.
>>
>>77259669
Because their is another way. The rest of the world may despise you but that doesn't mean you can take out your anger on those if had done know wrong and probably were just like you before.

If I met someone like me at my lowest point I would give him a hand to bring him up.

All this tells me is that you have been completely submitted to the world that broke you. You are buck broken. How you defy the world is not by becoming it, but by taking your own path of righteousness.

When I ascend I will not neglect my incel brothers but instead I will come back on the day of judgement and I will save all the robots from their suffering and deliver them into my kingdom where all is comfy and where their is no whores or whoremongers, a paradise for all those who follow the path of righteousness.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.