[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How would you react to this situation?
>>
And the boys have a xxx whatsapp group, coomers
>>
i had a group project in college and got randomly assigned a group that was the 3 hottest girls in the class. i could tell they were annoyed as fuck i was in the group. we finished the project though.

so how i would react to girls thinking im ugly and worthless is. not write a wall of text
>>
Bye, spamfag.

/(what|how)[^\n]+(would|do)[^\n]+$/i;op:only
>>
>>77260451
i'm not an essayposting redditor, so i probably wouldn't notice or care what cishet girls think, generally not into them, but i would be on the list because i am hot
>>
>>77260451
By not reading it
>>
>>77260451
This feels so unrealistic. In real life not a single one of them would feel bad about it at all
>>
>>77260451
Edit: I don't feel entitled to sex or whatever from them. I'm not a nice guy or an incel.
>>
>tfw so attractive women can't look me in the eye
>>
File: Fixed.png (332 KB, 680x430)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>77260451
>edit: i just want to clarify i know i'm not entitled to anything! i'm not some filthy incel!
low-tier normies are such spineless faggots.
>>
>>77260451
I wouldn't be in a gay ass group chat at a Mcjob and I would give zero fucks about some list.
>>
>>77260451
>not working a blue collar job to avoid females
>>
File: 3575368735623.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>...and that if it was a list of nicest guys at the store, I'd be #1

jfc. How do you even recover from hearing a line like that?
I would consider quitting life if I was hit with that.
>>
>>77260451
im good looking but have sever intestinal inflammation and smell like what i ate and smell like what it starts to ferment into, shit basically. Girls are always saying i look hot but am gross overall. Come grad time the girls going around getting everyone to tell their grad partner came to my group of friend stop ask all the guys and they looked at me and then pointedly ignored me and left without asking. I just accept that it is what it is and I cant control how people treat me, i didnt really want to be a part of grad anyways because it would be embarrassing.

I woukld have ignored that and pretended i didnt see it, and the guys at work would probably joke about it behind my back and not get mad on my account desu.
>>
>>77260451
Imagine being so affected by this that you decide to call in sick and also leave work early. Accept that you're ugly and that you'll die a virgin, go do stuff with your life that you want.
>>
>>77260451
>thought he was part of the group cause he was nice to everyone
>get a terrible reminder that he doesn't
>still think of them as friends because he drawn in sorry and "sympathy" when theres nothing more hollow than normalfags excuses
He will be hurt again
>redditfags call him entitled for expecting to be considered by the people he work with
C'est le pompon
>>
Suck it up I guess.

I remember at a small festival I attended there was this really cute redhead. We talked a couples times and she always flashed me that bright smile and I thought she's just a nice girl and I shouldn't take it personally, and I didn't pursue her because she was like 20 and I was over 30, but I still assumed that it meant she found me somewhat attractive.

Then one afternoon we organised a kind of game where people, maybe 40 or 50, sat in a circle and whoever wanted could go in the middle, and answer truthfully to any question from the circle.
One of the first women to walk in the middle decided to undress completely. Somehow it caught on and most of the following women did the same (women...).
One of them was the pretty redhead. She had the whitest skin, reddish pink nipples and a fire bush. She told us she was insecure about her body, and so someone suggested every man who felt attracted to her should raise his hand. About every man in the circle did, she blushed and giggled, very cute.
The "to be fair" she was asked to point to every person she found attractive in the circle. She did so, pointing at about every third person (including women). She even pointed at the scruffy looking 40-something man next to me.
She didn't point at me, and didn't even take a moment to look at me.

That stung.

(Pic is not her.)
>>
>>77260451
Guys talk to you about it.
>"Yeah I am hideous as fuck bro lmao"
Women talk to you about it.
>Poker face
>Blank stare
>"Uh-huh"
>"Can I go back to work now?"
That's the best damage control you can pull off if you are already the laughing stock in the group.
The original poster failed as soon as the guys had to text him individually. It's likely they already sensed he was not going to take it well due to his previous behaviour.
I suppose the actual winning move would be to truly forgive them while at the same time letting them know you realise they are bullshitting you with their excuses, which will make at least some of them feel guilty. But you need to be a genius manipulator or Jesus to pull a volte-face like that.
>>
>>77260451
Go back reddit fag
>oregano
>>
File: 1643288600129.jpg (45 KB, 1066x1066)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Simple fact of the matter is that there is no winning move here. You have already lost.
>>
>>77260451
sue for sexist, hostile work environment using the list as evidence. also cross reference the list with hires and promotions for extra proof (they will correlate, they always do)
become neet with extra new money.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.