[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Convenience.png (1.81 MB, 640x480)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
Any anons with ideas for cartoons? I've been conceptualizing and compiling ideas for one for about a year now.
Picrel is my attempt at getting a feel for how I'd imagine it looking. Any suggestions/criticism welcome.
>>
>>77260515
That "R9k complex" thread a while back would be a really fun concept to see, aside from that maybe a cartoon with a bunch of retards road tripping would be nice.
>>
>>77260515
I've been thinking about buying some dress shoes from Goodwill and putting wood veneer on them. Like those Dutch shoes but more stylish.
>>
>>77260515
is it an adult swim-esque show where everything is trippy and makes no sense or is it for kids.
>>
>>77260528
I actually think i am the dude who invented those threads way back in like 2017. I grew to hate it as it bacame infested with FAGGOTs who ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>77260548
Those were really fun man, but yeah if you are dead set on a cartoon I would love to see the complex made, I personally think it has a chance to become famous, maybe even tik tok famous.
>>
File: chud punching troon.gif (610 KB, 630x494)
610 KB
610 KB GIF
>>77260528
>>77260532
>>77260535
>>77260548
>>77260564
there can't be a 'chan cartoon' of any kind
the only things i can think of are a wholesome pepe x wojak one or a total chud x troonjak shitshow. no inbetween.
those are already jvr24the 4chan cartoons.
>>
>>77260590
What does this have to do with fake wooden shoes? Fuck off.
>>
File: Jacket.png (1 MB, 480x360)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>77260535
My idea would be heavily inspired by something like the Oblongs, namely in that it takes place in a very dystopian world.
The premise is that Bob (the purple one) wants to show the green kid (no name given) that life is worth living. This premise would be the basis of the episodes, which have the potential to get somewhat out there and silly.
I picture it being a character driven show, with a tight and memorable cast.
tldr: Adult Swim but not super out there.
>>
>>77260683
I'm really liking the screenshots so far, what do you have written down so far? Any story on the characters?
>>
File: pure verity.png (103 KB, 895x743)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>77260515
>>77260683
No offense but this looks awful. Both of these drawings perfectly encapsulates the essence of everything I hate about modern Newgrounds. Let me guess, the soundtrack will be a cheap "lo-fi" indie score comprised of unskilled chiptunes and ukulele strumming; and all of the dialogue will be directed over discord in a scripted improv style, and the characters voice personalities will range from low monotone voice to FUCKING INSANE WACKY STUTTERING CARTOON VOICE LOOK AT ME IM SO KOOKY!!!!111!!!!!!11!111
oh, and lets not forget to add excessive chromatic aberration and bad vhs filters in a desperate attempt at establishing an aesthetic identity
>>
File: Class2.png (1.04 MB, 480x360)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>77260721
Thanks. I have a few characters and locations outlined, but I wish to expand upon them more.
From left to right:
Cole - Ex-orphan who recognizes that the end of the world is approaching, and decides to do whatever he wants as a result. Has an obsession with stand-up comedy but the sense of humour one would expect from a 12 year old. Sometimes he's able to get a laugh from the other characters, but in-universe he shouldn't be too funny.
Mr. Dolorson - Hasn't quite accepted that the world is ending and believes that if properly educated, his "shining pupils" can somehow save the world. His delusions have left him tired and bitter, often lashing out at the very people he believes are humanity's last hope.
The Little Guy - Much like Cole, he's aware that earth is on its last legs, but he has a much more pessimistic outlook on things. Usually dragged into Bob's weird outings, which he plans out in hopes of making him happy. Also he's a victim of government experimentation which probably contributes to his misery I guess.
I have many ideas written out in a document, and I hope to someday clean it up.
>>
>>77260778
meds, NOW

>>77260959
sounds like soul anon
>>
>>77261226
history revisionist kosher slop isnt soul anon. these character designs are worse than your average modern cartoon network show or tiktok/yt shorts mascot character
>>
>>77260515
My idea is based on me and my friends when we were kids 20 years ago... But we have animal names and live on another planet. We always considered it 'Disney meets Star Wars' (ironic).

As i've """"matured""" the lore has turned from innocent characters playing swingball to some borderline dystopian alternate reality. I don't think it was intentional at first but now it's leaning into a satire of Disney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6duKWoud8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwHuhM4wlbE
Been messing around with AI for concepts
>>
>>77260778
the premise already sounds pretty tropey

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.