[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>go to gas station to buy some beer
>begin to pull out my ID
>old cashier guy waves his hand at me and says not necessary

This is such a confusing time for me. I'm dying. Fading away.
>>
>>77260603
Being instantly recognized as an adult is a good thing anon...
You're a grown as man would you rather have him assume you're <21?
>>
>>77260660
not OP but yes, being young is good
life starts to fade away after 25
>>
>>77260669
I'm 36 and have many things to be excited about. The most exciting times for the world are just starting. The sadsacks here are tiresome.
>>
>>77260679
please explain to me what i have to look forward to
>>
>>77260679
Cope
>>77260603
Its over
>>
>>77260720
foregen
>>
>>77260603
What is your current age
>>
>>77260603
Many places continue to card people- not because they look old enough, but because it's mandated. I used to be a gas station wagie and my manager made me ID practically everyone despite if they looked well over age or of age.
>>
>>77260747
Oops, meant to type *not because they don't look old enough*
>>
>>77260747
>Im 37 and still get IDd Im so youthful guys!
copers in shambles
>>
take estrogen. unironically. you'll look younger
>muh gyno
wear a binder the whole time or just get surgery
>but im not a tranny
taking hormones doesn't make you a tranny. are baldies trannies for taking finasteride? just take estrogen and don't hide the fact you're a man. people will just think you're the average low test zoomer male anyway
>muh fertility
If you're here you'll never breed anyway
>>
>>77260754
>copers in shambles
Yeah, haha, many people are under the delusion that they look super young when ID'd, but in reality- many places mandate to ID everyone. I was ID'd at a gas station at 21 years old, and the guy said that I looked "super young". I asked him, "What do I look 16 or something?", and said, "Yeah you look like a teen". I'm 23 now, and I've been a smoker for a long time, so I think my age shows in my skin now.
>>
I want to die

die I want to die

I want to die
>>
>>77260603
Don't overthink it. He might just be a cool guy that doesn't bother with the ID if you look old enough or maybe you're a regular? Either way it's not the end of the world if you really give a shit start taking care of yourself and if you already do that then you already know.
>>
>>77260679
I'm with you but you're wasting your breath. these assholes will just tell you you're coping or start ordering you around to LIST THINGS FOR ME THEN >:(. like at 37 we feel like telling what is likely a troll who will shoot every fucking thing down that we believe in things JUST BECAUSE HE FUCKING TOLD US TO
>>
>>77261138
Why are you 37
>>
>>77261153
Because he was born in 1987 because his parents fucked 9 months before that day
>>
>>77260772
idk i did that and i'm not sure if it was the best idea desu
>>
>>77260603
I swear people here get gayer with each passing year. When the fuck did everyone start to get sad about this being old shit
Christ, this is the shit women go on about stop being a pussy and you wont care lmao
>>
>>77261402
Youre the one sticking your head in the sand pretending aging isnt happening
>>
>>77260603
Eveyone saw me as an adult at 14
HAXV
>>
Fuck, I feel ya OP :(
They stopped asking me for ID a while back.
I'm 19, and they're supposed to ID check anyone 25 and under.
>>
File: IMG_3130.png (61 KB, 846x533)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>77261436
I dont give a fuck man
Its called not being a woman about it
Why be upset over something that happens to every living organism
>>
>>77261456
You are literally plugging your ears and screaming la la la la I cant hear you in response to your body withering away
>>
>>77261381
why not anon? oooriginally originally
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (90 KB, 951x840)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>77261490
I just said it happens to everyone?? The fuck you talking about man? I for one dont care. Life is nothing but misery, why should you not desire to finish it and escape?
>>
Everyone ages but you have control on aging gracefully by working out, eating normal food, this feeling you have is just your mind screaming that you have limited time and you should use it wisely, enjoy life as much as you can. As a man you can be 40 but still look 30 and be more healthy than many 20 somethings. Not to mention the money that comes with age. Most women do not have this luxury, they get very bitter when they waste their 20s
>>
>>77260720
Civil war, unironically, if you're Canadian. And if not, you can always come here. Once leaves vote Conservative and nothing changes we'll realize there's no peaceful solution.
>>
>>77260679
Why do you keep browsing this board that is de facto about sadsacks whining and then get mad about it
>>
>>77261570
Not him but I'm similar so why I stay is a combination this place is an old hangout I like to check in on and talk to Anons, maybe give advice to the sadfrogs.
And the other reason is the board can't improve if all the people who aren't doom and gloom leave on top of the sadsacks not changing themselves.
>>
>>77261522
idk. japan
>>
>>77261516
oh uh hiding the gyno sucks, my mental problems got worse, i'm constantly worried about people thinking i'm a troon if they find out, shit like that. i guess it's worth it though.
>>
>>77260603
I've worked jobs where I had to ask for ID. The funniest part is when multiple women come in but you only ask for the ID of one. The rest start screeching about how you don't need theirs because the reality just hit them. I usually humour them and ask to see theres too, mostly so they shut up and move on. Then they strangely don't want to give the ID anymore. Foids are fucking confusing bros
>>
>>77260729
i dont care about my foreskin

>>77261563
great i get to die for some shit i dont care about
>>
>>77260603
Are you a woman? If not then shut the fuck up and be a man about it. You're an adult, you age.
>>
>>77260603
Every time this happens to me, I feel like I'm getting away with something. :^)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.