[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: manager.webm (489 KB, 432x768)
489 KB
489 KB WEBM
ALL femanons should be in positions of power.
>>
A female boss I had turned the shy introverted incel I was into a man
>>
>>77260980
i hate having female bosses ive only ever had one good female manager and thats because she managed like a man
women are way too snakey and bitchy about it while male managers are all business and straight to the point
and as i like to not get personal at and about work i prefer when my managers do the same
>>
File: formal wear[makima].jpg (123 KB, 849x1200)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
i wish i could be a househusband to a girlboss
but lets be real, a female manager still wants a man better and wealthier than herself
>>
My manager came in with a "23 today" birthday balloon the other day.
I suspected she was younger than me but not by nearly nine years... That was a downer.
>>
File: 1709477138495.gif (826 KB, 498x498)
826 KB
826 KB GIF
>>77260980
Please no, I'm tired of girlbossing. I just wanna get married, become a housewife, and never think about anything except obeying my husband and figuring out what to make for dinner. I get overwhelmed just making day to day decisions for myself please don't put me in charge of others I'll cry.
>>
>>77261337
Then make your moid employees cry instead!
>>
File: 86a0i7sk8ne71-787081455.jpg (171 KB, 1691x1300)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>77261362
No that would be mean I don't wanna make others cry :( If I made them cry I'd cry as well. I wanna comfort ppl who are crying, not be the reason for their tears.
>>
File: 1690610726194011.png (563 KB, 704x704)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>77260980
thats not a POV shot
>>
>>77261337
There's literally nothing stopping you from doing that right now, the majority of men still want trad role women like that. The problem is you only want chad
>>
>>77261485
I'm literally pursuing a man right now.
>The problem is you only want chad
I like fatties though. The guy I like is a chubby, under 6ft retail worker.
>>
>>77261502
How do you plan on supporting 2+ people on a retail worker salary?
>>
>>77261502
>The guy I like is a chubby, under 6ft retail worker.
That's fine! So long as muscular 6'2 Chad is there for your sexual needs.
>>
>>77261508
He's been discussing looking for other jobs, but worst case scenario, I have an inheritance that can help make ends meet, and I might look into some simple part-time work that can be done from home if that's still not enough.
>>77261527
Keep letting an imaginary chad cuck you instead of believing that you might actually have a shot with women, doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>77261552
NTA, I'm not gonna ask you to post a pic of his face obviously, but he probably has a pretty attractive one. No women will date a short, fat, and ugly in the face guy with a low end job no matter how much you all try to push the personality meme
>>
>>77261597
I mean I definitely think he's the cutest man in the world, but he's got a baby face so not exactly the kind of "chad" face you're imagining. Though it also probably helps that we met online and have still only exchanged a couple of pictures, so I fell for him before even having a good idea of what he looks like. But he's sent some selfies and been pretty upfront about his "shortcomings," appearance wise, yet I'm still determined to have his children. I'm also not exactly much of a catch myself, so I'm not too picky since my options are slim enough as is.
>>
>>77261652
>Though it also probably helps that we met online and have still only exchanged a couple of pictures
Well, that explains things. I really do wish you two the best, but e-dating is completely different from seeing each other irl. Hopefully you'll retain the same attraction if you do meet up.
>>
>>77261677
>but e-dating is completely different from seeing each other irl.
Oh, I know. I'll probably insist on multiple video chats before we even plan to meet irl because I'd rather he decide I'm too ugly for him (or vice versa, but unless it turns out he catfished me, I highly doubt my feelings will change) before either one of us spends money on plane tickets.
>Hopefully you'll retain the same attraction if you do meet up.
Thanks anon! If you're pursuing romance atm, I hope things work out for you, as well~
>>
>>77261652
So he's hung

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.