[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1870.jpg (4 KB, 214x250)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
How to get back at a bitch in high school?
Fucking whore became the head girl in 12th grade and no one can fathom that a mf in 12th grade would complain about others to the teacher but this dyke did. She made the teacher change the seating arrangement of a couple of students including the girl who was her competition in becoming the head girl even tho she doesnt talk a lot. Shes even in my fuckin bus and has made everyones life miserable. There has never been a bigger teachers whore in 12th grade
Please give some worthwhile ideas. Use your devious ass brain
>>
>>77261009
Accept your bitch loser failure and reconcile that you didnt try as hard as her :p no need to stew in your bitterness! accept it and move on - THAT is the best revenge
>>
>>77261045
>didnt try as hard as her
Try what my nigga?
>>
>>77261009
Just gang up on her and beat her up
>>
>>77261009
Obligatory rape post
>>
>>77261287
>>77261293
Lel niggers calm tf down
>>
this is something that will pass in like 2 months when you're out of school literally why would any of us care

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.