[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 83zewjm268v41.jpg (33 KB, 720x703)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>be me
>wrapping up uni
>getting a master's, getting several awards for being the best student in my graduating class
>family's super hyped over my success
>invited to the ceremonies and parties
>apparently everything's going super well for me
>still just feel nothing
>spent the last few days just distracting myself watching memes online instead of sleeping

gonna graduate from uni in a few months and I've gotten four awards so far. pragmatic degree, good family life, got a few decent-ish friends. now I just want to know why I still feel empty inside. aren't I supposed to be happy and fulfilled that I finished goals and whatever? anybody got any ideas or should I just throw everything in the trash and go be a hermit in the sticks lol
>>
>>77261121
Thats a sign of a mental illness, bpd maybe
Speaking from experience
>>
>oh nooo I'm so successful y I feel so emptyyyy
cry me a river
>>
I jerked off to this so I hope you can accept a river of jizz instead
>>
>>77261121
lmao sounds pretty in-line with what neglected office workers feel. materially successful, intimately absent. congratulations on doing so well in school and everything, now ask yourself what's gonna make you happy moving forward. you have that choice to decide for yourself. your soul's raging to be let out, so pour it out onto something that sounds meaningful to you.
imo dont
>throw everything in the trash
because that'll probably just bite you in the ass. just ask for patience and ride through this wave of change.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.