[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There was a girl in high school who asked me if I was going to prom, was that an invitation for me to ask her out or nah?
>>
>>77261261
No it was not an invitation to ask her out, people in high school ask each other that all the time.

But if you like her just ask her out anyway.
>>
>>77261261
When it comes to women, there is never a definitive answer. She could've liked you and was nudging you to ask her out. Maybe she was just friendly, or simply being polite. It means fuck all and there is NO way of ever knowing what thoughts swim in their little heads.
>>
>>77261261
Was she also not going to prom?
If so, yes, she probably wanted you to ask her.
>>
>>77261330
I think she was a sophomore (a year below me) and they weren't supposed to go to prom unless with an older student
>>
>>77261261
I am so envious of people who went to high school with girls.
I feel like that was the training period where it was okay to be a little awkward and figure things out. Where you didnt have to be perfect or the most confident guy in the world since people were figuring things out.
Going to a school with just dudes fucked up the chances of that so bad and feel like it still holds me back years later.
>>
>>77261510
In my experience, it's the senior class's shindig, so not even juniors could go unless they were a senior's +1.
If you could've gone (and taken her) she probably wanted you to ask.
If neither one of you could've gone on your own, she might've just wanted to commiserate or was scouting you out for a senior girl.
>>
>>77261543
Gender segregated schools have historically paired up with an opposite gender segregated school and organized social bullshit so y'all aren't a bunch of loser retards.
That only works when gender segregated education is the norm or at least common enough for this collaboration to be possible.
>>
>>77261568
We didnt have anything like that. Its far from the norm in burgerland where I live and the sole reason I was there was because my parents thought teenage boys shouldnt have girls in their live during high school because of teen pregnancies and they wanted me to get into a good university. lol
>>
>>77261261
ill give you one better i actually got a girl to go to prom with me she was so excited she got her uncle to give us his jeep and the school was gonna pay for bungalows in the woods(in east yurop prom is a 2 day trip) but the pandemic canceled all of that.
i lost touch with her too
>>
>>77261648
I went to prom three times.
First time I was dating a senior and went to her prom.
Second and third times, I was dating a girl from a different school and she came to mine and I went to hers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.