[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6546906930.jpg (116 KB, 722x406)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I always thought I got along with men better than other women but a few things have lead to me having an absolute disgust towards human beings- mostly men.

>Childhood sexual abuse
>Bullied and treated like shit when fat
>Objectified and disrespected after weight loss >Sexist attitude towards me
>Sense of entitlement to my body
>All prior men friends have tried fucking me
>General dehumanization
>Higher likeliness to be racist, homophobic and/or otherwise bigoted

Makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>77261312
Why can't you complain about this on the biofem thread? Now that you have a containment thread I don't really care
>>
File: soy halfpipe.gif (423 KB, 661x522)
423 KB
423 KB GIF
I do all this btw
>>
>>77261312
Most of that is based thoughever, you sound like a boring whore learn to roll with the punches.
>>
>>77261312
Most my of my friends are women because I'm chemically castrated. I'm not a tranny or a homosexual but I find women more relatable. I'm an asexual effeminate version of Samwise Gamgee.
>>
>>77262241
you sound like my ex-best-friend
>>
>>77261312
Is Kobeni the only unruined female character in Chainsaw Man
>>
>>77262249
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Should I be concerned?
>>
>>77261312
I need your wet mouth so bad
>>
>>77262241
Are you a sex offender
>>
>>77262253
he was cool as fuck
>>
>>77262275
No but my ex had a rape fetish. I was way too scared to do anything because I didn't want to get tossed in the slammer if she dumped me.
>>
>>77261312
>All prior men friends have tried fucking me
problem? if you look at gay men they all fuck each other, friends fuck each other to get each other off. its just a basic bodily function.

not our fault the female gender has weird hangups with sex and treats it so sanctimoniously.
>>
>>77262252
Because Asa Power and Makima are specifically used by trannies as a mask and pfp.
>>
>>77262281
You got yourself chemically castrated because of an ex?!
>>
>>77262306
No, it was a brain tumor that makes my junk not work well.
>>
>>77262306
It was probably an accident. Those things happen you know :)
>>
File: inceltic.png (255 KB, 1066x1167)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
Men are realists. Not racists.
>>
>>77262298
Yeah you can't fight biology
>>
>>77262298
>friends fuck each other to get each other off
Is this a normal thing? A friend of mine tried this and it enraged me and I was nearly ready to punch his eyeballs out.
>>
File: basé.jpg (301 KB, 2000x2034)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>77261312
>>Childhood sexual abuse
>>Bullied and treated like shit when fat
It makes no sense chronologically. If bad childhood experiences with men disgusted you, when the fuck did you ever think you got along with men ?

>>Objectified and disrespected after weight loss >Sexist attitude towards me
>>Sense of entitlement to my body
>>All prior men friends have tried fucking me
Yeah, males are attracted to females, been that way for millions of years, deal with it you silly puritan bitch.

>>Higher likeliness to be racist, homophobic and/or otherwise bigoted
Based and proof of superior pattern recognition abilities.
>>
>>77262366
is it normal that guys are constantly dtf? nah, totally abnormal. in unrelated news the human species perpetuated itself for 200,000 years and grew to 8 billion people, all for unknown reasons. one of those 8 billion people being you btw.
>>
>>77262430
I'm not always dtf but that might be because I'm FTM
>>
>>77261312
>mostly men.
So you're a hypocrite, got it
>>
>>77262498
>FTM
>willingly becomes a dickless manlet and activates hardmode
based and way cooler than the MTF faggots
>>
>>77261312
Sorry that you had to experience all that but what can I do? I live on benefits, I have no influence as a man.
>>
>>77261312
If it makes you feel better I'm not trying to have sex with my female friend (if she lost a lot of weight I totally would though)
>>
>>77262523
>(if she lost a lot of weight I totally would though)
Extremely relatable. I could've been a normie but the only women that only showed interest in me were fat. Shit sucks man.
>>
>>77261312
OP here I am a trans woman if that matters

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.