[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am an Asian girl and I am realizing that I am only attracted to bIack men. Growing up I was attracted to every type but bIack because I haven't really seen them around where I live and never interacted with them but now, only bIack guys catch my attention (especially the tall, athletic type) and I don't know if this is normal. I also feel bad because I feel like I'm fetishizing them. It's to the point that I cant flirt with anybody else, or I wanna interact with them just because they're bIack and good looking. They catch my attention in public. I find myself staring at them. I follow bIack models, youtubers etc. I have dated 1-2 bIack guys and my friends and family look at me really funny for that. Friends sometimes make fun of me saying "they must got something you like" etc. even though I really like them simply because they look nice, cute, gentlemen-like, sexy and all and it is not because of sexual reasons. A lot of people around me think I might be a weirdo because I live in a place where there aren't many bIack people. It is very energy draining and frustrating, the type of judgment I get from people for what I like and I wish I didn't have such a specific type. I cannot even be attracted to the most good-looking white guys because they simply are unattractive to me because they do not have a dark skin, big lips and muscular body. I feel bad and beat myself up for liking what I like. I am very attracted to the opposite of what I am, I am light skinned, petite part asian girl. This preference affects the type of music I listen to, my humour, the type of adult videos I watch, the way I speak, the way I dress, my lifestyle and all.

Is this normal? What would you suggest doing? I'm 24 years old and this started when I was 20 years old.
>>
>>77261360
does it matter if its normal?
>what do i do
find a black boyfriend, duh
>>
>>77261360
life is short, do what you want
>>
>>77261360
I feel sorry for you because most good looking black men are going to assume you're not interested and you'll be stuck with the pudgy broccoli haired niggas.
>>
A relative of mine is like this and was like this since the age of 12, she would unapologetically just have that interest. I'm from a pretty racist family and everyone made dealings slowly, she was brought to tears a few times because of it.

As /pol/ as I am, there's actually nothing wrong with it if it's what you genuinely want and desire. It's only bad when people are naive about racial differences and don't understand that if you date someone you're effectively dating their family most of the time.

>even though I really like them simply because they look nice, cute, gentlemen-like, sexy and all and it is not because of sexual reasons

I think you're very naive about what they're actually like, "Gentlemen-like" is not how they've been described by anyone who actually shares a society with them. There can be polite ones, sure, but most are very loose with fidelity and treat women consistently worse than other races.
>>
>>77261808
Oh to answer the questions

>Is this normal?

Honestly no, but it's not completely unheard of. And because the races are different, and people have different tastes, you can expect for people to like different people other than their own. There's always been odd outliers like that.

>What would you suggest doing?

Date one while you're young and actually see if it works, don't rush in at 30 and have a kid and find out there's irreconcilable differences or you hate the black community. That would be the worst mistake you could make.
>>
>>77261360
>I am an Asian girl
Yeah sure lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.