[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ohwow.webm.webm (3.23 MB, 1280x720)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB WEBM
why do you hate females for acting literally the way females are programmed to do when you act literally like the way males are programmed to do?

y'all need some Stefan Molyneux.

https://www.fdrpodcasts.com/5419/stop-putting-women-down
>>
>>77261364
>why do you hate females for acting literally the way females are programmed to do when you act literally like the way males are programmed to do?

Because we were raised that was never the case. You can imagine the disillusionment. What else about life were they lying about?
>>
>>77261374
Sounds like coping to me. Stop hating women
>>
it's not like people don't hate flies and wasps for doing what they're programmed to do
>>
>>77261656
>Sounds like coping to me. Stop hating women
Sugar and spice and everything nice
thats what little girls are made of.
>>
File: 1702916432647740.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>77261364
>watch shower scene
>her teeth are stained yellow
>>
>>77261777
women are central to the creation of everything you love.
>>
>>77261902
>women are central to the creation of everything you love.
i better worship women simply for being women instead of treating them as people i guess. Thanks, I'll go simp on Onlyfans now.
>>
>>77261902
why do you think recognizing something as important and hating it are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>77261922
you hate them you don't treat them as people
>>
>>77261364
>you act literally like the way males are programmed to do?
I don't. If I did I would have a family tight now, like my younger siblings, instead I am a perma virgin.
>>
>>77261364
I don't hate females. I hate female nature. If female nature were like men then they too would be willing to sleep with any half decent looking guy. Instead they are compelled to only seek out the best of the best men. And even if they find on they'll perpetually be on the hunt for the next best thing. A guy would happily marry a part time minimum wage starbucks employee if she was cute. No such luck for men. Do you understand how FRUSTRATING this is? To know how incredibly low your standards are, while also accepting that unless you're part of the 5% of men genetically gifted, you have to work your ass off to be impressive to women. Whether that's at the gym or work (often both), you won't be good enough for the average women. This. Is. Frustrating. So yeah, I hate female nature. It forces them to be unreasonably picky
>>
>>77262368
beautiful beautiful post anon
>>
>>77261364
They keep insisting they dont act like that
>>
>>77261374
>we were raised that was never the case
No we weren't nigga, humans are naturally monogamous, we don't have alpha males like wolves do, or pack leaders like lions. Even women feel bad when they act like whores, every girl I knew in my teenage years got irrecoverably mentally destroyed after their first sex and they try to cope by acting as if they had an ego. Female lions don't get depressed for life if the pack leading male has multiple females. Women might share a high value male, but they have to cope hard to be able to act as if they accept that their man is having affairs. Infanticide was very common among women in muslim societies, the turkish sultan's wives used to kill the babies of each other. Female lions never act like this.

Its completely natural for a man to want a virgin woman, we are born with this instinct. Men who have an inferiority complex might be able to hide it more, but its always there.
>>
>>77262368
Women do not settle, because they don't win anything by settling, their lives become actively worse in the presence of undesired company. Because that undesired company always wants something from her, without offeing anything she wants back.
Men win anyways because they care about in life is sticking some goo up a vag. Who bears this vag is unimportant as a man can just always run away from any responsibility of being a sperm dispenser. So there are no practical reasons not to settle, at all. Women are like sofas, you never lose by having a sofa even if its bad, and if you get annoyed by its sight you can just trash it. Meanwhile a man in woman's life is more like an ant infestation of the house. Those ants better be dropping by some gold chunks if they gonna eat your fundament or be expelled.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.