[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8182.png (233 KB, 562x450)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
why do all men who prefer women older than them have mommy issues, is a mommas boy, or is just kinda soft? I just want a normal man who finds older women more attractive than younger women
>>
>>77261403
>more attractive than younger women
no you're an ugly post wall roastie and past your prime
>>
You should have settled when you were young instead of riding the cock carousel, now it's too late to marry Chad. Enjoy your stunted manchild.
>>
>>77261414
that's me howeverbeit
>>
File: 1708463884319064.jpg (116 KB, 571x571)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>77261403
>I just want a normal man who finds older women more attractive than younger women
If I were a normal man I would have normal taste in women.
>>
>>77261403
It is logical that men who prefer older women are looking for someone motherly and affectionate. Young chads usually aren't interested in older women. You can lower your standards or stay alone.
>>
>>77261443
It is pretty normal for women to like older men. I do not know why basically only men who are too close to their mom or soft for a guy who prefer older women
>>
>>77261489
Maybe because the genders are different, retard?
>>
>>77261489
>I do not know why basically only men who are too close to their mom or soft for a guy who prefer older women
because they are used to the dynamic of the more experienced woman taking the lead. These are the "manchildren" women often complain about. But if the situation were reversed, if we called them womanchildren? Imagine the outrage.

But we already know, theres one standard for Men,a nd one for Women, and all the bullshit they told us growing up is a load of crap.
>>
>>77261489
>It is pretty normal for women to like older men.
Yes, which is why it's normal for men to like younger women.
>>
File: IMG_1969.jpg (29 KB, 640x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>77261403
i have always dated women who were younger than me and it always goes shitty for the most childish of reasons. hoping to date someone older next time desu
>>
>>77261403
You will find your red blooded male yet, I believe in you.
>>
>>77261403
when I was young I preferred women older than me, now that I'm old I prefer women younger than me. no mommy issues here and I think that's not uncommon, though for me it was more like I had a crush on the older babysitter as a kid.
>>
>>77261403
Why would a normal man find older women more attractive when the younger ones are prettier and cuter?
>>
File: throb.gif (158 KB, 500x282)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>77261403
I wouldn't say I have mommy issues, but I did blow one of the hugest loads of my life when I was surprised with something mommy-related
>happened with my former FWB (we were both 28 at the time)
>we had been hooking up for a couple months when this happened
>she's giving me a blowjob
>I tell her I'm getting close because I'm polite like that
>she stops, looks up at me and says "If you want to cum call me mommy"
>"wh-what"
>"be a good boy and beg mommy for your orgasm"
>not sure what to make of this, give a half-assed "please mommy I want to cum"
>she tells me that's not good enough and I need to beg and moan and whimper like a good little boy
>also asks me to hold her head down and moan mommy when I cum
>she resumes the blowjob and I get more into it after calling her mommy a few times
>wtf didn't know I would like this so much
>tell her "Mommy your little boy is about to cum"
>hold her head down and shout mommy a few times, then start moaning it
>cum so hard my legs are shaking
>she keeps gently sucking for a few more minutes afterwards, then calls me mommy's dirty little boy
>later while we're cuddling ask what that was all about
>said she had always wanted to try mommy kinks but she thought I'd be weirded out if we discussed it beforehand so trying in the heat of the moment seemed like a better idea
>told her I enjoyed the surprise and it was a great nut
>she said she liked it too but she wasn't sure if she would want to do it all the time, so she'll just bring it up when she's in the mood for mommy play
>after that about a quarter of the time she wanted to do mommy/little boy stuff
>always gave me pretty good cooms
>>
>>77261723
Very nice, roleplay would be so fun.
>>
I've been into older women since I was in my early teens and have zero mommy issues nor am I remotely attracted to my mother like the guys in /mcg/. I just always gravitated towards finding older women attractive over younger women. I was the guy who always wanted to bang the teacher over the girls everyone else wanted in class. They never wanted me until I got /fit/, shit got real after that.
>>
>>77261489
This comes down to the fundamental difference between men and women. Men can breed with low cost and in perpetuity while women have a high-risk limited capacity to reproduce. The result is that age is less concerning for women because older men can still breed and can somewhat offset their age with material resources or social status. Men meanwhile want younger women because it's maximizes reproductive success for them. We are dumb apes. This is why normal male sexuality is centered around wanting to fuck young women.
>>
>>77261403
Mix of both. I'm into a certain woman because she's a great mom, but also because she's thoughtful, mature and patient. She carries herself in a way no younger woman does.
>>
File: 1403549662093.png (290 KB, 367x352)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>77261403
I've been into older girls doing things to me since I was born - I'm only slightly above vanilla in that respect. The faggots who conflate gentle femdom stuff with mommyshit deserve the rope. I just want to be cowgirled by a girl slightly taller and older than me - something actually fathomable unlike the shit that most faggots here are into.
>>
>>77261403
I actually do prefer older women, ive dated a few my age but man its just not the same.
>>
>>77261403
What do you have to offer that a younger woman don't? She's got you beat in the looks department, fertility department and isn't miserably alpha widow either.
>But I have experience!
What experience? Most women lie there with their legs spread regardless of age. Besides, you think it takes long to learn how to ride/suck a dick? The only thing you have to offer is being able to engage in his ageplay/domme mommy fetishes. The only thing you can do is lean into the age difference and the inherent power dynamic between it. In other words, quit your bitching and just accept that the only men chasing cougars are the ones that have to. You're the female version of a rich old man complaining women only want him for his money. Nigga it's all you have to offer. Younger guys can last longer, look better and probably have a bigger dick. So quit your bitching and just accept it. Lean in to the sugar daddy role. It's the only one you got.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.