[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 507.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Imagine being born with the gift of having great physical health; the ability to see, hear, walk, think, speak, and so forth, only to waste it by being a suicidal pussy that jumps off a bridge.
>But I am...le sad!
For thousands of years your ancestors went through great adversity to live their lives, but all of a sudden you can't handle a little pain and you want to ack yourself? Just how much of a spoiled, weak-willed, faggot piece of shit are you to waste such potential that many would kill for? You could've dedicated your life to a noble cause like helping the poor but no, instead you had to be a selfish stupid cunt. Hell truly is a just punishment for the vast majority of suicidefags.
>>
>>77261625
life really sucks bro. You should know this. You're on r9k right now. Stop pretending you're happy or normal
>>
>>77261639
Fuck off, you have nothing to be truly sad about. You're just an ungrateful, spoiled rotten brat that thinks they should be entitled to everything they want. Let's see you be limbless, deaf, mute, and blind and watch how much your attitude towards life changes. Grow up and stop bitching about insignificant bullshit.
>>
Imagine being The Demiurge and desperately trying to shill your torture-loop

Anti-human scum. Logos should spend the rest of eternity trashing your celestial-serpent-bitchboi-faggot bussy.
>>
>>77261684
I am a virgin, never had a girlfriend and probably never will, physically unattractive, failed normie and I still think life is worth living, there is so much joy out there and it disgusts me how many of you faggots are so weak and ungrateful to experience it. You know how many soldiers died for your freedom? Did they die so you can just be a moping, self-pitying loser? I am no different than you people, the only difference is my attitude towards life.
>>
>>77261683
>>77261683
>Let's see you be limbless, deaf, mute, and blind and watch how much your attitude towards life changes.
I would hate it even more and probably commit suicide ASAP. What's your point? You think being disabled is going to make me happy?
>>
>>77261625
mental problems are real and can be affected by body physiology, illnesses
its not this simple
ultimately this is a pointless debate demanding someone dedicated their life to serving others because you feel like it
ultimately your opinion is retarded and does not matter
ultimately
sui if you want, I dont care
>>
>>77261752
The point is that many suicidefags don't realize just how much potential and hope there is in life and how strong they can be, yet they refuse to acknowledge such truths like a bunch of damn fools. Most people have no idea just how important their health is to live a fulfilling life and overcome many obstacles.
>>77261754
>muh mental illness
Horseshit, you chose to be weak, you chose to kick the bucket, you chose to make bullshit excuses. If you're physically and mentally capable then according to the laws of the universe you can truly overcome anything that gets in your way, the human spirit is incredibly strong that many don't recognize, life is worth the struggle when one is given an opportunity to live.
>>
>>77261625
im deaf so this doesnt apply to me
>>
>>77261625
>For thousands of years your ancestors went through great adversity to live their lives
survivor bias, the entire argument is flawed
>>
>>77261683
>Fuck off, you have nothing to be truly sad about. You're just an ungrateful, spoiled rotten brat that thinks they should be entitled to everything they want. Let's see you be limbless, deaf, mute, and blind and watch how much your attitude towards life changes. Grow up and stop bitching about insignificant bullshit.

I lost my brain in a chemical plant accident. But I'm still okay since I have everything else functioning right?
>>
I have a combination of mental illnesses that has been eating my mind for the past 5 months, especially in the last month. I can't get help from anyone, because anyone
who is supposed to help would just drug me to high heaven and lock me up in a white room.
I am also a closeted tranny with 0 chance of passing and 0 chance at love. I have some pretty light brain damage too from these mental illnesses, and besides that they
do impact my ability to think clearly almost constantly.
I had a lot of ambition and potential, and really was intelligent and gifted at what I did. Now my ambition is gone, I am severely depressed after my delusions of eventually
finding true love (not just someone settling down for me) have disappeared, and my mind is impacted too. I fought for years only to lose my drive too in the last few weeks.

I am not going to live a meaningless, half-assed, just-for-the-sake-of-living life, just so I don't kill myself. You might be fine with living hedonistically, for "the little things", and
convincing yourself that this is somehow wise, but I am not going to do that. I was supposed to have more and lost it.
>>
>>77261707
Wow yur so kewl.
>>
>>77261625
Imagine being born through a vagina but never touching one lol. That was sick. Somebody should be fired in the story writers Guild.
>>
>>77261625
>>77261683
>>77261707
>>77261799
>you're dad because you aren't successful in what you've wanted to do? pussy
fuck people like this that try to strongarm others into doing things no one prepared them for and ruin their lives. I bet you do drugs. glad that your rant is anonymous meaning everyone can safely ignore it
>>
>>77261625
You have no idea if any of my ancestors kill themselves after having children
>>
>>77261987
*you're sad
btw my one goal is to simply own a home but I'm american and have zero chances of getting a high paying job so yeah, it's over, fuck off with that aggressive bullshit
>>
>>77261625
>You could've dedicated your life to a noble cause like helping the poor but no, instead you had to be a selfish stupid cunt
Why aren't you doing that? You're not a selfish stupid cunt are you?
>>
>>77261625
>For thousands of years your ancestors went through great adversity to live their lives
Adversity that was relatively equal, and adversity that they had a reason to endure retard. "living" is not a reason to endure anything, it is almost exclusively a wife or family that gave any of your ancestors reason to endure, and without that they wouldn't have bothered either. And in fact I'm sure many did not
>>
>>77261625
The worst part is that I'm not even suicidal, I'm too pussy to even do it. I'll just wallow in my own self-hatred till I die, never accomplishing anything.
>>
>>77261908
>I have le problems
>I am going to KEEEEL MYSELF

Do you suicidefags think life is all about sunshine and rainbows with no darkness too? Do you flinch at the slightest papercut and then cry like a little bitch?
>>77261987
>>77261991
>>77261997
>>77262002
suicidefags are so pathetic and retarded lmfao
>>
>>77262043
God tortures me a lot by putting a suicide button on my hip. And, I keep pressing the fucking button thousands of times but it never gives a fuck. It's like a fun game he plays where he sees if I would kill myself, and I always immediately press it. Denial of sex is so gay? ISNT it.
>>
>>77262046
>Do you suicidefags think life is all about sunshine and rainbows with no darkness too? Do you flinch at the slightest papercut and then cry like a little bitch?
Are you retarded or just trolling at this point? I do not have a life anymore
I bet all you do is engage in pleasure all day and ignore the bad stuff.
>>
>>77262055
>I bet all you do is engage in pleasure all day and ignore the bad stuff.
No faggot, I don't ignore the bad stuff but I don't obsessively obsess over it 24/7 either. There is as much joy as there is suffering in this world without a doubt, but one with great physical health can experience those joys in life without wasting it by killing themselves. Of course you're going to feel like shit if all you do is focus on the bad only, surely you're smart enough to know that at least?
>>
>>77262069
And what exactly do you do in life? You have a bullshit job, and perhaps you're self improooooving so you can have an used up girlfriend who only pretends to love you.
Wow, your life is so filled with deep meaning.
Listen, as I said in the post you initially replied to, I'm not going to live like an animal, like you do.
>>
>>77262075
>wahhhhh my life is so horrible I have to work for a living wahhh!!!!!!

You're only proving my point in my original post, you're weak because you choose to be weak. Don't worry though, when you ack yourself, justice will be given where you will burn in the lake of fire for all of eternity, you deserve it for wasting such potential in your life.
>>
unironically would have kms by now if the beatles didn't exist
>>
>>77262082
You're only proving the fact that you didn't read my post.
I guess you don't understand why it's important to have a healthy mind, if you're so retarded that you don't have a mind in the first place. You're an animal, a pawn, and your life has no meaning. You
only convince yourself that you're doing something, but you aren't.
You're one of those "people" with no inner monologue or visualisation capabilities, aren't you? I'm wasting my little time that I have left, arguing with you.
>>
>>77262094
what is the secret to a stronger, more vivid imagination and why is it alcohol
>>
>>77262098
I never drank or did any drugs. It's good sleep, getting a lot of oxygen and eating well and maintaining mental health is important so your mind doesn't degenerate.
>>
>>77262094
You think being a pessimistic bitch makes you intelligent, when in reality it just makes you a pessimistic bitch. You have no wisdom to offer, you admit yourself that you're a weakling, so why are you still here? Go ahead and kill yourself like a little faggot, as a matter of fact let's send you to Ukraine where you will see true hell on earth where a drone will blow up your legs. But apparently a 9-5 job is enough to make you ack yourself lmfao
>>
>>77262106
And you're a dumbass who is content with consooooooming lies just to stay alive for 80 years, with no actual goals or ambition in the first place.
>>
>>77261625
Imagine being born with the gift of having great physical health; the ability to see, hear, walk, think, speak, and so forth, only to waste it by drinking alcohol.
>>
>>77261625
you're going about it all wrong. More suicidefags means less competition for us all. Let them die. Of course suicidefags weren't much competition to begin with. Not like the average chad is suicidal, and he's the one stealing all our girls. Still, every alive suicidefag is one more mouth to feed, one more asshole on the road, one more person vying for my job etc. They can still get in the way. We should be encouraging more people to rope themselves if they really want to. They know themselves more than anyone else could. If even they can't see the value in their own life then I sure as shit can't.
>But if we let everyone die the world is gonna run out! We need genetic diversity
Calm your tits. The world is still around after the Plague and that killed way more people than any pro-suicide agenda. I don't think you realise how many people there are in the world, and how fast we can reproduce. Impressive, for a species that can only make 1 human a year and said human takes 18 years to grow.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>77262114
This is what you look like whenever you experience a slight inconvenience
>>
OP is speaking mad facts
>>
>>77262124
I have never had a sip of alcohol my entire life, nor have I ever done any type of drugs.
>>77262130
I agree that suicidefags are complete pussies however I feel like this is the morally wrong thing to do. Ideally I want suicidefags to stop being suicidefags, but some of them refuse to change and they're the ones who should do ack themselves, while the others should wake up and realize how much of a pussy they are.
>>
>>77261625
have fun being a wagie for kikes
>>
>>77262160
I rather be a wagie or homeless if it means I can see the beautiful sky and hear the birds chirping than be an ungrateful retarded depressed weakling
>>
File: IMG_4098.png (43 KB, 434x327)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>77262143
>speaking mad facts
! ZOOMER DETECTED !
! ZOOMER DETECTED !
! ZOOMER DETECTED !
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER
>>
>>77261625
I developed schizophrenia and that completely ruined my life.
>>
>>77262157
>I feel like this is the morally wrong thing to do. Ideally I want suicidefags to stop being suicidefags
Why? What benefit is there to helping them? Why should we even care? Maybe way back in prehistoric times we couldn't afford to lose someone, but people die everyday and the world keeps spinning. A bleeding heart gets you nowhere nowadays. You can't save everyone, and some people aren't worth saving. Even God thinks some people are beyond redemption. He only helps those who help themselves, if scripture is to be believed
>>
>>77261625
Stupid argument dumbass
>>
>>77261625
people say suicide is cowardly have clearly never faced death or confronted there own morality
truth is, it takes serious willpower and wanting to get past your most basic and primal instincts
also
>god gives you mental illness
>knows ahead of time that you will end up suiciding
>offers zero help at all and sends you to hell for being overwhelmed from the disease he gave you
truly a just system
>>
>>77261799
>>77261754
your clearly privileged and have never had to deal with mental illness
id suggest you keep this in mind when and not to give your opinions on topics you know nothing about
>>
>>77261707
>there is so much joy out there
Suffering outnumbers joy in the world to a massive degree
>>
Imagine being born with the gift of having great physical health; the ability to see, hear, walk, think, speak, and so forth, only to waste it by posting on an anonymous imageboard.
>But I am...le bored!
For thousands of years your ancestors went through great adversity to live their lives, but all of a sudden you can't handle a little boredom and you want to be a faggot? Just how much of a spoiled, weak-willed, faggot piece of shit are you to waste such potential that many would kill for? You could've dedicated your life to a noble cause like helping the poor but no, instead you had to be a selfish stupid cunt. Being gay truly is a just punishment for the vast majority of niggers.
>>
>>77261625
>Imagine being born with the gift of having great physical health; the ability to see, hear, walk, think, speak, and so forth, only to waste it by being a suicidal pussy that jumps off a bridge.
I have all those things, yet I still gets bouts of absolute hopelessness, because although I am all those things; I have more than one legitimate physical deformity. A physical deformity should be treated as a disability in the modern day world, you get treated as a subhuman and treated worse by others. Employers rather hire attractive normal people, even over someone who is more qualified and responsible just because of deformity. People like me either suicide, self isolate all the time and stay in their house almost 24/7. I self isolate and stay in the house 99.99% of the time. I was destined to be an outcast freak based on things out of my control. What do I do? Turn to God? Is not feeling anger and contempt for God a natural response to being this way?
>>
Mental health is definitely a modern day excuse
>>
>>77261625
I don't have great physical health. Why did you assume we all have great physical health? Do you even actually sympathize with people that have poor health or is this just you being a shithead?
>>
In theory I should have great health but I've been obese since I was like 11 and I haven't been able to shake it. I'm thinking my life would be so much better but it's a struggle. I don't think I'll kill myself over it but it is a sore point.
>>
>>77261625
yeah, pretty crazy how some mid pussy on dating apps is enough to make some men go insane. why do women have this power over us?
>>
>>77261625
Imagine going from a celestial being to a limited, determined human with great value senses, living in a maze of 1's and 0's, and praising the one who put you there. Praising your own flesh prison as if your suffering will bring you anything but more suffering.
Our ancestors were ignorant, bless their hearts. They didn't know who was running the show.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 259x194)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>77264487
Forgot passage
2 Corinthians 4:4
Read this and use your fucking head.
>>
File: terry-davis-frnm.gif (114 KB, 220x165)
114 KB
114 KB GIF
>>77264487
>>77264615
Cringe posts. Is this supposed to be godly wisdom or something? What a load of horse shit.
>>
>>77264929
King terry and people like him were the greatest examples of this. A good god wouldn't allow even one person to suffer.
A good god wouldn't allow even one person to be evil.
You are living in a battery, or you're one of the folks who maintains the battery. Kick rocks.
>>
File: AI pepe cigar.jpg (227 KB, 1024x1024)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>77261625
>For thousands of years your ancestors went through great adversity to live their lives,
they had access to pussy and love but love and pussy are forbidden to me. Not to mention that for thousands of years people lived max 30 years. I have to live as a sexless and loveless subhuman for 90 years? FUCK THAT
>>
>>77264487
Wow, congratulations on showing everyone how much of a pussy you are. Our ancestors weren't ignorant, as a matter of fact I'm sure many of them went through harsher times of suffering through disease, slavery, war and famine yet they still persevered, meanwhile you give up at the slightest sense of adversity because society taught you that being a weak-willed pussy is ok. Pathetic.
>>77262650
>muh chemical imbalance
Turns out that turned out to be bullshit for depression, even if you do have mental illness it's no excuse to kill yourself, just take your meds.
>>
>>77261625
>you have to value your life because i value miiiiiinnnnneeeee!!!
Man questions why people dont think, feel and value the same as he does instance #738191733829283

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.