[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1565.jpg (308 KB, 2000x2000)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Do you think you can meditate or concentrate or focus or mind-control feelings away?
>>
>>77261680
Mind controlling feelings away is just therapy. The cause of stress is attachment. And can be fixed by expressing your authentic self, rather than trying to be someone that you are not.

Whether you are in nirvana or not, everywhere is nirvana if you choose to be the authentic self.
>>
>>77261694
I feel I have a long way to go to my authentic self
>>
>>77261694
what should i do to be closer to my authentic self. what if i dont like my authentic self?
>>
The only way out is through. You have to live with your feelings, allow them to inhabit you, yet still understand that they are only feelings. Find a middle path between yielding to them and resisting them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.